All Categories

Sapphires and packs

Sapphires and packs

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 2, 2016, 13:0306/02/16
11/05/14

Sapphires and packs

My question is this, can you reset the packs to a lower price?  Each time I bought a pack the price went up next time they went up for sale.  Now it has been over two weeks and the packs have stayed at $330 and $199.  I AM NOT WILLING TO PUT THAT MUCH MONEY INTO A PACK.  It appears that Plarium is trying to make me buy the expensive pack or the expensive sapphires themselves.  I am not buying either and might quit over this issue.  If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2016, 13:4606/02/16

cbprice707 said:

My question is this, can you reset the packs to a lower price?  Each time I bought a pack the price went up next time they went up for sale.  Now it has been over two weeks and the packs have stayed at $330 and $199.  I AM NOT WILLING TO PUT THAT MUCH MONEY INTO A PACK.  It appears that Plarium is trying to make me buy the expensive pack or the expensive sapphires themselves.  I am not buying either and might quit over this issue.  If you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

it is a rule the more you pay the more expensive offers you get 

if you want a low price offers back stop paying in the game for a while (a long while)
Jun 2, 2016, 15:4606/02/16
04/10/15

Dear Lords 

as the moment this post is not a tutorial i update it to the proper  section

Regards

Jun 4, 2016, 02:3006/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:08(edited)
11/05/14
Thnx EXXXE, I haven't bought fer couple weeks.  And dear moderator you did absolutely noting to help LOL
Jun 7, 2016, 19:5506/07/16
08/03/14
stop buying. when i went on boycott my pack prices dropped after a while. 
Jun 7, 2016, 21:5806/07/16
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

stop buying. when i went on boycott my pack prices dropped after a while. 

Well, always been like that, Spend a lot, no good offers, spend nothing, you get good offers as a incentive to buy packs. Just, they give you no reward or incentive for being a good customer.

Jun 8, 2016, 06:1406/08/16

Gadheras said:

Well, always been like that, Spend a lot, no good offers, spend nothing, you get good offers as a incentive to buy packs. Just, they give you no reward or incentive for being a good customer.

My Lord, I dont know why you allways have neagtive answers or feedback / if you dont like game then dont play it /.

You're wrong: offers are random and no one have influence it + there are rewards for active players.

Jun 8, 2016, 07:0206/08/16
08/03/14

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

Gadheras said:

My Lord, I dont know why you allways have neagtive answers or feedback / if you dont like game then dont play it /.

You're wrong: offers are random and no one have influence it + there are rewards for active players.

1) most people, after enough time, develop a negative view of this game.   

2) how can it be completely random AND reward "active" players at the same time?

you are a moderator, not a developer. im pretty sure you dont have access to the code for the algorythm of the "random" process.  to make a claim like that is takes away credibility.

" + there are rewards for active players"

no, there isnt. the more active, i.e. the more saphires you buy, the higher the cost of the rewards because plarium thinks you can afford it. become inactive, i.e. stop buying saphires, the price comes down to entice you to buy again. 
Jun 8, 2016, 07:2906/08/16

IronApex Turok said:

1) most people, after enough time, develop a negative view of this game.   

2) how can it be completely random AND reward "active" players at the same time?

you are a moderator, not a developer. im pretty sure you dont have access to the code for the algorythm of the "random" process.  to make a claim like that is takes away credibility.

" + there are rewards for active players"

no, there isnt. the more active, i.e. the more saphires you buy, the higher the cost of the rewards because plarium thinks you can afford it. become inactive, i.e. stop buying saphires, the price comes down to entice you to buy again. 

1) I dont see many of them, only few that are complaining all the time and most of other people are just playing and enjoy game. If you dont like game why are you still playing it?
2 ) Offers are random and active players are rewarded.

You have point Im moderator but we are talking to communty managers and trough them with game developers so we have some credibility.

Jun 8, 2016, 11:5506/08/16
07/25/15

Gadheras said:

I've been playing for almost like a yeare now (Registered: 07/26/2015). I'm speaking from my own experience being a customer. I actually spent some on this game, but not by a longshot as much as others have.

The fact is. If you don't spend any for quite some time, you start get good offers. Once you spend, the good offers not there anymore. So in that regard I feel like being a good/repeating customer isn't rewarding. My only incentive to spend any is when I get a good offer, so I keep wait. When you see this keep happen several times over time, you notice a pattern to things.

Are players not allowed to have negative feedback? Maybe you should ask yourself where is all the players with posetive and good feedback? why are they not swarming the forum and cheering? Other games/mmo's I play users swarm to forums, and discussion groups (see Steam games), when updates hits and either praise or have negative remarks. Where is the fanboys on this forum? I'm just saying. Players doing their first post on the forums saying "Hallo, Test, Great game and not so much more" doesn't really apply as a "happy player".

Just because you have players playing your game, doesn't mean they must be super happy or content with how things are. Over time I seen more players come onto the forums and express their dismay and things they are unhappy with rather than things they think are good and so on. The key with most online games, after a while you stop play the game for the game itself, but you carry on playing because of the people you meet in the game, your guild and so on. But that tie only keep you around for so long.

No disrespect to forum mods, admins and what not, but you can't expect rainbow ponies and sprinkled sunshine. This is a very much p2w/p game. And the drive to get players to spend, spend SPEND. is constantly crammed down our throats. So If you feel I'm being negative, maybe I got my reasons ok?

Jun 8, 2016, 13:0106/08/16

My Lord, you dont see my point. Yes you are allowed to heave negative feedback, but it is a bit much if you are like that all the time, try to be more constructive give some suggestion, help players when they ask and you know answer.

Jun 8, 2016, 13:2906/08/16
07/25/15

My Lord, you dont see my point. Yes you are allowed to heave negative feedback, but it is a bit much if you are like that all the time, try to be more constructive give some suggestion, help players when they ask and you know answer.

Well, my initial reply to this thread, was based on my experience with the game. If it was constructive or not, well, a spade is a spade. Also pritty much any constructive feedback posted and given to Plarium been shoot down. As players we have little to no saying in how the game develop and progress over time, we just have to roll with the changes or quit. There is enough dead castles out there that prove that very much, and the number of "bitter vets" coming on forums doesn't exactly lift the mood much either. Plariums stance is this game not for everyone, and its very clear that players with big wallets is the prefered players. I'm old enough to not to be bothered about that, how people spend their cash is up to each and everyone. It does break the illusion of everyone able to compete in tournaments and such though. Tournaments is for the big spenders and for most parts they get less out of it than what they put in.

Games supposed to be fun and relaxing. With Stormfall I kinda get the feeling, of do I pay the mortage on my house, or do I buy a pack of sapphires. Compared to theme park mmo's where you can subscribe at a set cost and have as much fun you want without run out of gas, and whatever extra spending you do is just fluff that doesn't inpact the sand box. I been playing computer games since the days of the c64, and my first mmo was back in 2000. I think I would have some experience to draw from.  

Also if people posting and asking for help or questions on the forums here, Im more inclined to just reply in private to them, because getting "time off" for saying something that not approved by the powers to be, is getting , well tedious.