This topic is closed

visuals

5 Replies
exxxe
18 May, 2016, 7:37 AM UTC

the new visuals are cool the problem is i cant see them


http://prnt.sc/b5enfy

http://prnt.sc/b4u3m4

http://prnt.sc/b4u372

http://prnt.sc/b5eopt


anyone else experiencing this 


edit: yes i cleared my cache and tried different browsers chrome and comodo dragon

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
18 May, 2016, 9:03 AM UTC

Lord Exxe

first and last sometimes happens to me too and i think its not a game issue, i think its some kind of memory issue that do the pages not load properly. im not sure at all cause im not an expert but close some programs if u are running some or close other browsers or tabs.

hope this can help you

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
exxxe
18 May, 2016, 9:54 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Lord Exxe

first and last sometimes happens to me too and i think its not a game issue, i think its some kind of memory issue that do the pages not load properly. im not sure at all cause im not an expert but close some programs if u are running some or close other browsers or tabs.

hope this can help you

Regards

the only tab i have open is the game tab also i did restart my computer 


edit: other websites work fine from youtube to facebook so what is wrong with this one 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
18 May, 2016, 11:07 AM UTC

exxxe said:


the only tab i have open is the game tab also i did restart my computer 


edit: other websites work fine from youtube to facebook so what is wrong with this one 

Then if you think is a game issue report it to support team. they are on better position to assist you on technical issues than me

Submit ticket

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
exxxe
19 May, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

exxxe said:


the only tab i have open is the game tab also i did restart my computer 


edit: other websites work fine from youtube to facebook so what is wrong with this one 

Then if you think is a game issue report it to support team. they are on better position to assist you on technical issues than me

Submit ticket

Regards
they fixed it thank you 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
19 May, 2016, 9:30 AM UTC

Glad ur problem was solved

i close the thread

Good Game 
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
1664402 users registered; 33913 topics; 252943 posts; our newest member:StoneyAl