All Categories

Editing Castle with Level 5 Walls issue

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 2, 2016, 03:3705/02/16
10/07/15

I've leveled my Castle to Level 5 but have an issue when trying to edit.  Level 5 Walls/Gates etc are so tall I cant put the cursor over some of the smaller items I wish to move.  This didn't bother me much before but as I grow what I have in my Castle to provide a look that I like, I find this is becoming a great nuisance. 

Has anyone found a way around this (without destroying sections of my walls) or are we waiting for Plarium to come up with a fix to allow editing to items close to the walls.

Aaoth

Views
Comments
Comments
May 2, 2016, 10:4905/02/16
Aaoth said:

I've leveled my Castle to Level 5 but have an issue when trying to edit.  Level 5 Walls/Gates etc are so tall I cant put the cursor over some of the smaller items I wish to move.  This didn't bother me much before but as I grow what I have in my Castle to provide a look that I like, I find this is becoming a great nuisance. 

Has anyone found a way around this (without destroying sections of my walls) or are we waiting for Plarium to come up with a fix to allow editing to items close to the walls.

Aaoth

this issue has been around for a very loooong time no fix yet 
May 2, 2016, 21:1505/02/16
May 2, 2016, 21:18(edited)
01/12/15

You can put the gate at the very corner of the green marks and occupy only 1 space instead of 2 so you can move it there and do your things. Of course that is assuming you havn't done so. If you've done it, well, tough luck.

Edit: My mistake. There is no way to move the gate to the corner if it has been occupied by other than the gates. so, yeah, you're screwed.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 5, 2016, 07:2705/05/16
09/17/15
You can contact our Support Team and ask for assistance.
May 8, 2016, 21:3705/08/16
10/07/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Technical Support Agents will not consider tickets for game play elements.

Back where I started.  Plarium needs to institute an area for editing as another suggested so we don't have to destroy walls we paid for just to move a piece.  That shouldn't be all that difficult for programmers to come up with.

Aaoth

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 10, 2016, 08:1105/10/16
09/17/15
Aaoth said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Technical Support Agents will not consider tickets for game play elements.

Back where I started.  Plarium needs to institute an area for editing as another suggested so we don't have to destroy walls we paid for just to move a piece.  That shouldn't be all that difficult for programmers to come up with.

Aaoth

If something is blocking you from actions, you can report it to Support Team. Nobody can help you on Forum, as you're the only one with access to your Castle.