DoomieKT BGs IDEA!!!

24 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 June, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC
Camulos said:

it would be doable, and has been suggested before. The markers on the bankbar would correspond to bg level from 1- 125 or 140 ( or whatever the current max bg level is) rather than resources contributed. when the bank bar reaches the marker for a particular level, you can expect a big payout.

Hi, Camulos. Unfortunately, we will not implement this idea as this game aspect should be discovered by players. You can try different strategies and find out which one works better. All numbers are strictly classified and cannot be disclosed.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
onlineplayer01
22 June, 2016, 6:33 AM UTC

hi all, 

is there a way to know how much i have in bank currently? 

i use the excel calculator but cant decide whether i am making too much deposit or too much drawing

UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 June, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC

onlineplayer01 said:

hi all, 

i use the excel calculator but cant decide whether i am making too much deposit or too much drawing

Hi, onlineplayer01.

Unfortunately, this information is not available in the game, and we are unable to give it to you, because it's only for internal use and strictly classified.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Camulos
22 June, 2016, 10:38 PM UTC
onlineplayer01 said:

hi all, 

There are some good threads for this topic in the tutorial section of the forum, particularly the thread on banking battlegrounds.
UTC +0:00
wesleypringle1
5 July, 2016, 3:10 PM UTC
the reason they won't implement it is because there is no standard reward given it's hit and miss That is why some get great payout and  some get  garbage Payouts  while doing the exact same method of clearing battle grounds . This  game is a total rip off!!
The Keep
UTC +4:00
1779786 users registered; 48312 topics; 286972 posts; our newest member:missyekmaksimowa