All Categories

Still figuring this out

Still figuring this out

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 13, 2016, 00:0704/13/16

Still figuring this out

Ok, what's up with all the begging screens for sapphire purchase offers?  Enough already, it's like being spammed by the game.  Annoying, I can't even walk to the kitchen for a drink and back without another popping up.  Can I shut that down somehow? opt out?

also, trying to figure out why don't I have permission to read some of the forum entries?  How am I to learn if I don't have permission to read?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 13, 2016, 00:3704/13/16
07/25/15

Classy said:

Ok, what's up with all the begging screens for sapphire purchase offers?  Enough already, it's like being spammed by the game.  Annoying, I can't even walk to the kitchen for a drink and back without another popping up.  Can I shut that down somehow? opt out?

also, trying to figure out why don't I have permission to read some of the forum entries?  How am I to learn if I don't have permission to read?

They want you to spend on sapphires. And in case you forget, they like to remind you -)

Oh and of course. Invite more of your friends to spend on sapphires too, and in case you forget, they like to remind of that like every 5 minutes or less too :p

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 13, 2016, 07:4204/13/16
09/17/15

Discount offers pop up only when you log into the game. 

As for the Invite your friends pop up, it appears only when you're afk for some period of time. 

And could you please tell more about permissions, or show any screenshots?
Apr 17, 2016, 18:2804/17/16
I can't show you a screen shot because you can only supply a url (really>  WTF not?) , you cannot upload a pic to a message in the forum.  But I am getting might tired of being told I do not have permission to view.
Apr 18, 2016, 08:0104/18/16
09/17/15
You can use any service you like to upload the picture and paste it here.
Apr 24, 2016, 04:3204/24/16
Apr 24, 2016, 04:33(edited)

No - the only option is to provide an url - where am I supposed to save a pic to include (don't say social media, I have no social media accounts)  I can not browse to the file on my pc for example.

And besides - what a waste of time, I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW FORUM ALL FORUM DISCUSSIONS. Why do I need a pic to "prove it"?
Apr 24, 2016, 05:2304/24/16
07/25/15

Classy said:

No - the only option is to provide an url - where am I supposed to save a pic to include (don't say social media, I have no social media accounts)  I can not browse to the file on my pc for example.

And besides - what a waste of time, I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW FORUM ALL FORUM DISCUSSIONS. Why do I need a pic to "prove it"?

If you want to hotlink a picture on the forums, you need the picture to be hosted some place. You can't upload pictures to the plarium forums.

If you got a homepage, or use a service such as imageshack to store it at, you can hotlink it to the forums.

You use the "insert image" in tool line, put in the address for the image, and off you go.

Oh, yeah cloud sevice, social media, WHATEVER. If you want to link something, its all up to yourself right?

Apr 24, 2016, 14:3804/24/16
Apr 24, 2016, 14:54(edited)

Great cartoon - but that is exactly my point.  This is the first program\forum that I have ever run across that does not allow direct upload.

So I repeat, I don't need a pic to describe a page that says:  You don't have the necessary permission to view this

FIX THAT!                

Apr 25, 2016, 11:0704/25/16
May 5, 2016, 07:41(edited)
09/17/15
Classy said:

Great cartoon - but that is exactly my point.  This is the first program\forum that I have ever run across that does not allow direct upload.

So I repeat, I don't need a pic to describe a page that says:  You don't have the necessary permission to view this

FIX THAT!                

All public threads are open for all of our players. So I can't understand your issue. Which thread you can't view?
Apr 29, 2016, 17:5004/29/16
Many! They are all newer threads that come up in searches and I noticed that the word "trash" is listed.  Hmm, most are newer threads, why would they be trash?
May 5, 2016, 07:4205/05/16
09/17/15
Classy said:

Many! They are all newer threads that come up in searches and I noticed that the word "trash" is listed.  Hmm, most are newer threads, why would they be trash?
Deleted topics move to trash. They are not deleted from the forum, but they still can be in the cache of your search engine.
May 7, 2016, 04:3605/07/16
Well that sucks, everything I try to look up is in the trash.  Looks like this forum is not that active then is the information I want is not current or they don't keep it around that long.  Compared to other games that just sucks.
May 10, 2016, 09:0505/10/16
09/17/15
Classy said:

Well that sucks, everything I try to look up is in the trash.  Looks like this forum is not that active then is the information I want is not current or they don't keep it around that long.  Compared to other games that just sucks.
We delete old threads which are no longer active to keep our Forum clean. If there are some specific threads you're interested in, please let me know.
May 12, 2016, 19:0805/12/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Classy said:

We delete old threads which are no longer active to keep our Forum clean. If there are some specific threads you're interested in, please let me know.

I stated it before. Older threads get burried in the back or revived if content get relevant again. Deleting threads, and posts to keep the forum clean, and minimal, is just destroying the soul of a forum. Certain forums Im a member of I can go back and look at threads 5+ years old and laugh about things from back then. Deleting threads and posts seems more like brush things under the carpet and hide things for new players.
May 12, 2016, 19:5405/12/16
May 12, 2016, 20:12(edited)

always all right in this fake game, game with only community alts, however you chose hurt your community

with simple searches can find all fake accounts (also faceboock) with photos of 10 years ago and well worked

other simple searches, and you can find many of the team plarium logically at least 20 castles each

want to continue to make fun of people?

May 13, 2016, 06:5505/13/16
May 13, 2016, 06:57(edited)
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

I stated it before. Older threads get burried in the back or revived if content get relevant again. Deleting threads, and posts to keep the forum clean, and minimal, is just destroying the soul of a forum. Certain forums Im a member of I can go back and look at threads 5+ years old and laugh about things from back then. Deleting threads and posts seems more like brush things under the carpet and hide things for new players.
They are all safe, don't worry. They were just removed from the visible part of our Forum. If you miss some particular topics, just let me know.