All Categories

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

What do you think of Stormfall now and Stormfall in the past?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 29, 2016, 13:3006/29/16
09/17/15
wesleypringle1 said:

This Game has been all about the money too call it a strategy Game is a joke,  Unless having tons of money  to throw away daily is considered a strategy. years ago this game was worth playing  now it's not unless you enjoy paying.
It's not necessary to buiy Sapphires. There are many players who have mastered the game without spending money. You can get free Sapphires in the game. But if you feel that you need more, of you want to progress faster, then you can buy some of our Offers.
Jun 29, 2016, 13:5506/29/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

wesleypringle1 said:

This Game has been all about the money too call it a strategy Game is a joke,  Unless having tons of money  to throw away daily is considered a strategy. years ago this game was worth playing  now it's not unless you enjoy paying.
It's not necessary to buiy Sapphires. There are many players who have mastered the game without spending money. You can get free Sapphires in the game. But if you feel that you need more, of you want to progress faster, then you can buy some of our Offers.

I would be carefull about mention the "get free sapphires" aspect of the game, because end of the day, that is a drop in the ocean and that drop cost you an awfull lot of time to even get.
Jul 1, 2016, 08:3007/01/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:
I would be carefull about mention the "get free sapphires" aspect of the game, because end of the day, that is a drop in the ocean and that drop cost you an awfull lot of time to even get.
Yeah, it's not an easy task - to earn them. What I meant in my comment is that you don't have to buy them with money, but with your time and efforts.
Jul 1, 2016, 18:3307/01/16
05/18/14

Gadheras said:

Yeah, it's not an easy task - to earn them. What I meant in my comment is that you don't have to buy them with money, but with your time and efforts.

But the return based on what you have to give up generally does not balance out. 

My thoughts on this thread -- too many global events -- when I started global tournaments were a couple of times a month -- now we often have 3 at a time.  

When they (global events)  were less frequent they were special and players would plan for them - now, you no longer have to plan -- just whip out the credit card and buy your way into the top 10.

Now before somebody throws out "you don't have to play them" - please understand I am only commenting on now vs then.
Jul 1, 2016, 19:5107/01/16

My Lords,

I'm playing Stormfall almost five years. I can remember how hard it was to reach lvl 80 before. There were only few occasions for earning sapphires and careful planing was crucial. Nowadays its much easier. All new players can reach lvl 30 during one day and train significant troops even during Weor protecting period. So, Stormfall now and before. I believe its getting better, thanks to new ideas and players suggestions.
Jul 2, 2016, 02:0307/02/16
07/25/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

I'm playing Stormfall almost five years. I can remember how hard it was to reach lvl 80 before. There were only few occasions for earning sapphires and careful planing was crucial. Nowadays its much easier. All new players can reach lvl 30 during one day and train significant troops even during Weor protecting period. So, Stormfall now and before. I believe its getting better, thanks to new ideas and players suggestions.

Oh yes, all those high end quality troops you can train during that protection period. oO

If you look at the map, how many players does quit before they even reach level 30, compared to those that stay for a while. 

In all mmo's and online games, a good economy is based on enough players to play with each other. If you removed all the non paying players in a f2p game (that is more a pay to win as Stormfall is). You would lose the paying players too, because, well, the sandbox would be dead.

There is several online games I could compare with and say have this and that. But that would just get this post deleted. But lets just say that a successfull f2p game model, have a grind aspect, so those that spend very little or nothing, they spend time and effort and still feel they get something back for their effort. In Stormfall that grind aspect is just not here. You are stuck in melasis, and prone to die either of boredom or old age. 

There is players that pay to save time. and there is those that spend time, to not pay. Game need a healthy ballance, which sadly Stormfall doesn't have.  Chime in and say the game is hardcore in response, or that players want everything for free, just feel so hollow. 

a certain card game out there got a very good f2p model, with a option to either grind for what you need, or pay to save time. servers over 3 different time zones and millions of players, cant be wrong.

Jul 2, 2016, 02:4307/02/16
05/18/14

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Not sure how that is really better but ...

Although I use them, I prefer when we did not have boosts and gateways. I miss the excitement of setting up the wall before the hit came or trying to figure out when a player was on.

Jul 4, 2016, 05:4307/04/16
06/23/16
new players could be protected  otherwise is impossible go on 
Jul 4, 2016, 07:2707/04/16

Lord COSDEGLINNO,

I support your idea that new players should be protected more.
Jul 5, 2016, 03:3207/05/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14
I would like to be able to say something meaningful but that is impossible since I JUST started playing this game today!
Jul 5, 2016, 14:0307/05/16
02/22/16
The Game was Much Better before The developers got greedy and started Cow towing to the money players and as Far as BGs they are a complete disgrace and plarium should be ashamed!!!!
Jul 5, 2016, 14:0807/05/16
Jul 5, 2016, 14:13(edited)
02/22/16

wesleypringle1 said:

No it's not necessary to buy sapphires and as for mastering the Game I have been Playing Stormfall in the Facebook App for about 4 years Now and (Back in the days it wasn't such a sinkhole for money) I have a level 83 castle and have been Marshal to two different Leagues. Not much I don't know about this game including how much of a waste of time it has been since the developers decided to go all out for the cash. 

Jul 20, 2016, 14:4107/20/16
Jul 20, 2016, 14:49(edited)

jumy said:

need you pay for others, particularly for alts that gain sapphires unfairly and stressed other for nothing

this is only one that ruin my gameplay (Merlin), see now

imagine how many others and i only put the evidence

You can always report Alts to our Support Team, Jumy.

need you make few control and give a minimum guarantee of your game first

send a ticket is standard answer and support.... no comment, if only you see few my report and use brain you find few overt alts

just now 2 new alts incoming  but no one sees and knows, if you do not realize this game is only to worse, i know leagues 90% alts but all is ok 
give a reason why people should waste time and troops with these idiots

this is your harcore (fake) game, just touch an untouchable settlements and they wake up at least 5 castle, some are missing in this screen

another example

result of the entire game? only other troops for defense?

The main castle is always kept covered and involved only in safe actions, suicide missions and breaking balls to others  only alts and friends alts

This is your hardcore game? ah yes i understand need to send a ticket 

the problems need to be tackled and not hidden by deleting posts, otherwise always remain

you leave destroy your game so? well in this case have fun with yours alts

Jul 21, 2016, 09:4007/21/16
09/17/15

Jumy, let's try again 

If you notice alts/bots, report them to our Support Team. Each report is carefully investigated, and the necessary measures are taken. Unfortunately, you will not be notified of the results as this information is classified. 

But I can assure you that we do care, and we do check your reports and we do punish those who are breaking our rules. 

But it's not a topic which should be discussed on Forum. There's no way I can help you with this issue. So do other players and Moderators. We can listen to you and give the best advice we have - report it to those who investigate such cases. Our Support Team agents don't visit this forum, but you know where to find them 

Jul 21, 2016, 10:1207/21/16
07/25/15

Jumy, let's try again 

If you notice alts/bots, report them to our Support Team. Each report is carefully investigated, and the necessary measures are taken. Unfortunately, you will not be notified of the results as this information is classified. 

But I can assure you that we do care, and we do check your reports and we do punish those who are breaking our rules. 

But it's not a topic which should be discussed on Forum. There's no way I can help you with this issue. So do other players and Moderators. We can listen to you and give the best advice we have - report it to those who investigate such cases. Our Support Team agents don't visit this forum, but you know where to find them 

I dont feel like be the harbinger of doom and gloom, but there is to many bots. Very well known bots in th is game, been for months, over half a year or longer, rerported countless times, they still there on the map. Huge bot lines, wide and far. It doesnt matter how much we report these, nothing get done about it. The sad thing is... these bots they offer "raid for resources" and siege content. So Im more inclined to believe Plarium doesn't want to remove bots from the game, because it will remove content for players to abuse. Players that might spend money and if removed maybe they quit playing, idk...

Jul 21, 2016, 11:2607/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
Stormfall past 2 Thumbs up, Stormfall now 2 Thumbs down, delete it because you made it something that alot of players despise.
Jul 21, 2016, 11:3107/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14
Nemanja said:

My Lords,

stop talking bs, you rely cant believe what you are saying.  
Jul 21, 2016, 12:1807/21/16
02/24/15
stormfall in the past was a much better version than is now, i played before against other players, now i feel like i play versus Plarium. A game where you cant evolve (if dont pay) has no entertainment. For ex.-now are 2 PVP-tournaments without rewarding units, this must be a joke. Course is not mandatory to partecipate (i dont) and the results- boring (login, raid some bots and wait, and wait...maybe something will change). Another ex- BGs -when almost nothing is knowed about the changes  , (and fear  about other changes) , adventuring in these BGs is not optional to me. I speaked  as a f2player. So, if this game is boring for me (and i reached level 84) i ask myself about new players- how can they manage this situation (they cant )
Jul 21, 2016, 13:2907/21/16
Jul 21, 2016, 13:29(edited)

Jumy, let's try again 

is a problem of your game, not my

It seems like 2-3 people with alts or an automated system,  suppose by Plarium that does nothing

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.