Once again my login count is reset

1 Reply
Mohroh
18 March, 2016, 12:49 AM UTC
You have a bug.  I am getting really sick of getting daily login reset to zero.  I login every single day.  Usually twice or more.  I log in before reset and after.  That's at least two logins per game day.  And my counter keeps getting reset to 1.   This must be fixed!  I close in on dragons and you take them away.  It's ridiculous.  Fix this!!!!
UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
18 March, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC
Mohroh said:

You have a bug.  I am getting really sick of getting daily login reset to zero.  I login every single day.  Usually twice or more.  I log in before reset and after.  That's at least two logins per game day.  And my counter keeps getting reset to 1.   This must be fixed!  I close in on dragons and you take them away.  It's ridiculous.  Fix this!!!!
My Lord, please contact Support team. The situation should be investigated.
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
1783005 users registered; 48649 topics; 288118 posts; our newest member:89508621281