Have you ever met your League members?

10 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
8 February, 2016, 11:48 AM UTC

Stormfall unites!

Lords and Ladies, have you ever met your League members outside of Darkshine, in the realm of airplanes and the internet?

Post your stories!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
9 February, 2016, 3:11 AM UTC
All of the top leagues have teamspeak channels, so most of their marshals and captains have met each other. 
UTC +0:00
test
9 February, 2016, 7:11 AM UTC
A number of us also use Facebook and have the ability to connect up with each other that way too.
djmoody
14 February, 2016, 3:08 AM UTC
I have met a person from another league in person but not anyone from my own league.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lady Nerium KT-S2
26 September, 2016, 7:05 PM UTC
Yes, on Teamspeak and facebook for the Stormfall folks, but I have met a couple people I've gamed with for many years in person.
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
27 September, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Yes, on Teamspeak and facebook for the Stormfall folks, but I have met a couple people I've gamed with for many years in person.
You dredged up a 7 month old thread just to post this?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 September, 2016, 6:56 AM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Have you ever planned to organize some League gathering to meet each other in person?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
badone
29 September, 2016, 10:32 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

You dredged up a 7 month old thread just to post this?
well isnt forbided to drag 7 months old threads  to say something related to it i guess.Now talking about your behaveor as mod we could say a few things againt. peace and good gaming:)
now related to the thread i didnt meet any league menber yet in person just in team speak but but talking with a few about house swaping on vacations and go to some one house in a weekend out of contry. maybe it will hapen who knows:)
never start what you cant end
djmoody
29 September, 2016, 1:00 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Have you ever planned to organize some League gathering to meet each other in person?

I think this would happen if people weren't in different countries. It's rare to find someone in your league who close enough to be a reasonable travel cost away.

Some other games have developer organised festivals or meet ups. With the opportunity to meet the developers, see presentations of up and coming features and developments, other content, the benefits of going can over come the cost. 

You need a pretty big player base though cause only a fraction of people will attend, its still a big financial commitment. The reward for the developer is a massive increase in the cohesivenss of the player base.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lady Nerium KT-S2
29 September, 2016, 7:10 PM UTC
Normally people do live great distances apart, but I was talking to another player a while back and mentioned how bad traffic was in my town. He commented that his was awful too... turns out we lived about 5 miles from each other. 
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
Stewart_KT1
30 September, 2016, 5:24 AM UTC

i have met 1 person from another league in person.

I have talked to 2 others in game that live less than 2 hours drive from where i live.
Noodle maker extreme
1666095 users registered; 33973 topics; 253404 posts; our newest member:=ИГОР=