All Categories

BILSK makes BOLD statement

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 2, 2016, 20:2502/02/16
06/29/14

BILSK leadership fights back by re-naming their castle - impressive show of force I must say.

http://prntscr.com/a1pyt3

http://prntscr.com/a1i44z

Really?

I'm ready to see yet another player get away with a simple slap on the wrist just like the others from the alt league Anarchy Too**  This is another blatent break of the ToS.

Will Plarium ever hold up their end of the ToS?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2016, 20:2602/02/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:11(edited)
Test I just wanna let you know that you made some enemies in game... Not sure if you knew that or not.
Feb 2, 2016, 20:2702/02/16
Feb 2, 2016, 20:29(edited)
06/29/14

Mehnslayer said:

Test I just wanna let you know that you made some enemies in game... Not sure if you knew that or not.

I have no problem with enemies, just the blatent repeated breaking of the ToS and nothing being done about it.

People should use their troops instead of breaking the rules time and time again.

Need I remind everyone, that this is a WAR game and we're not all supposed to be happy go lucky and frolicking in the sand.  If you hold beacons, expect to play the beacon game.
Feb 2, 2016, 20:2902/02/16
12/18/14
ah well some people are ego maniacs and need the attention ... so be it ... 
Feb 3, 2016, 00:4802/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
test said:

Mehnslayer said:

I have no problem with enemies, just the blatent repeated breaking of the ToS and nothing being done about it.

People should use their troops instead of breaking the rules time and time again.

Need I remind everyone, that this is a WAR game and we're not all supposed to be happy go lucky and frolicking in the sand.  If you hold beacons, expect to play the beacon game.
Frolicking in the sand can lead to chafing, chafing leads to anger, anger leads to renaming your account and castle interesting names...Don't frolick in the sand, switch to Anarchy.
Feb 3, 2016, 00:5102/03/16
12/18/14
Kvothe said:

test said:

Mehnslayer said:

Frolicking in the sand can lead to chafing, chafing leads to anger, anger leads to renaming your account and castle interesting names...Don't frolick in the sand, switch to Anarchy.
ha ha sorry but that is very funny :)
Feb 3, 2016, 06:2502/03/16
01/31/15

HEED MY WORDS!

Please, stop this nonsense immediately. It's gone way too far. Don't you all see it? Currently in my eyes KT and now BILSKIRNIR (at least one person) out of nowhere start to turn against Destiny, not just in-game, but also more personal.

It currently seems to me like a kindergarten where KT and now BILSKIRNIR annoy Destiny by saying inappropriate words and act up like that and Destiny keeps telling the supervisor to tell the other two to stop. At the moment, I feel like being the supervisor and probably some other moderators too. I mean, I'm probably at least half of your age, how even? Just quit it!

About this, I've got nothing else to say that it's inappropriate and childish. Please, quit that!

I know it seems like I'm choosing sides but I am not as the current case is the fact that Destiny seems innocent as far as I've understood it.

Why would you harm the innocent that way, what have they done wrong to you?

Stop this, really. It's got not one reason to continue like this and it won't make it better.

Where's the fun we had 1 year ago? Where'd the peace between the players go whilst we fight our castles? I don't see much messages saying 'Nice hit bud!' anymore. Where'd they go?

>> SlopranoDark

Feb 3, 2016, 08:4002/03/16
Oct 12, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Jezebel said:

As you have found a way to insinuate yourself not once but twice into a topic that is not about you, I say YOU are the Ego Maniac. Unless you think YOU may be the intended "Destiny" of the now infamous  "member."

Try and restrain yourself. No need to reply with another inane comment for attention 

Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 3, 2016, 08:4202/03/16
01/06/15
There will always be people childish enough to do things like that. Please do not hesitate to report them so that we can take measures. This particular account has been taken care of. 
Lord OberonCharacter
Feb 3, 2016, 08:4402/03/16
Feb 3, 2016, 08:55(edited)
01/06/15
Will Plarium ever hold up their end of the ToS?

Yes, we will. But we aren't able to monitor every account, so we deal with them when we find them or when we receive reports. 

Feb 3, 2016, 15:2802/03/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:49(edited)
11/05/14

test said:

Mehnslayer said:

As we only get 100 letters to use per day, call it propaganda/advertising same thing, name changes are the most effective at getting heard.
Don't worry people will be using troops, breaking these rules you uphold so much for whatever reason is just an appetizer.
Here you are reminding people that it's a War Game and yet you have a NON AGGRESSION PACT O.O WOW!
You negotiate peace after "sacking the city"??
Apparently BILSKIRNIR broke the NAP they where foolishly in. Their beacons got hit as a result; says Destiny. On the other hand  we have  KOK claiming beacons were hit due to personal reasons. And hits were directed at SILVERHAMMER. The Coralition has attempted to force the Marshal of BILSKIRNIR to step down. They said that beacon hits were personal and at the same time not personal. - Which one is it? Sounds more like excuses?
Here's what we all know of the Coralition:
1. They want more beacons than they can hold anyway they can get it. 
But it sounds better when they say: "BILSKIRNIR violated the Nap" Did you know they went for beacon 75 that has nothing to do with the NAP that Freya Storm B3 gave to BILSKIRNIR...
2. They want to get Silverhammer to step down and hijack his league.
But it sounds better when after wacking a league they say: "We want to see a better man leading you!" We Invaded your territory and kill your people to help you! - Does this sound like a country we know??
3. They know new players are no longer introduced into this server but the new one and are hungry and are on a constant hunt to get active members any way they can what ever the cost whether right or wrong.
But it looks better when you tell members to leave the league and then send them invite after so it not as obvious that you're poaching.
The Coralition is talking Peace after they have whacked a League, like they have always done. How convenient. There will be no talks of Peace. Peace talks are done after both sides have inflicted losses. 
The Coralition is the modern day satire of countries sending bombs and treaties of peace together at the same time: We are going to wack, kill and beat everything of yours but u don't have to do the same back to us, just sign the dotted line.
WE MAY AT SOME STAGE SOMEWHAT ENTERTAIN AT OUR DISCRESSION A STAND-DOWN (NOT PEACE) AGREEMENT WITH THE CORALITION BUT IT WON'T BE TILL VERY LONG AFTER THEY'VE LOST EVERYTHING
Feb 4, 2016, 10:1702/04/16
06/29/14

Lord Oberon said:

There will always be people childish enough to do things like that. Please do not hesitate to report them so that we can take measures. This particular account has been taken care of. 

http://prntscr.com/9yu9cb

Oberon, how about you compare that castle name to his last one...http://prntscr.com/9y7rxx  No behavior has changed, he just found another "loophole" around your previous warning, even after the last infraction.

I know you said it had been taken care of, but whatever you did, apparently had little to no effect.  Will something actually be done or will people keep getting a gentle slap on the wrist and then be allowed to do the same thing over and over again?

Feb 4, 2016, 10:1902/04/16
Dec 29, 2018, 16:39(edited)
11/05/14

djmoody said:

Seriously dude, you really did break the NAP.

I would ask you to seek out your own truth and ask the captains and large players why they left you league over the last month. A league just doesn't implode like that for no reason.

If my brother touched your wife and you punched him so be it

But mess with his family and we will mess with you
Feb 4, 2016, 16:2102/04/16
Feb 4, 2016, 16:23(edited)
06/29/14

Tõnis Mering said:

djmoody said:

Seriously dude, you really did break the NAP.

I would ask you to seek out your own truth and ask the captains and large players why they left you league over the last month. A league just doesn't implode like that for no reason.

If my brother touched your wife and you punched him so be it

But mess with his family and we will mess with you

The part your completely confused about is the fact that your "brother" is the LEADER of your family and this "scenario", and he made a written agreement that had pictures along with it stating that he wouldn't touch the "wife" (a group of leagues called the Coralition) in this scenario, and yet he did it not just once, not just twice, but three times.  

And after your brother (the leader minder you) broke his word three times regarding beacons, that put his group of beacons at risk and nulified the NaP that was put in place to protect everyones beacons.

Why do you follow and stand up for someone like that?

Feb 4, 2016, 23:1302/04/16
12/18/14
Antediluvian said:

Jezebel said:

As you have found a way to insinuate yourself not once but twice into a topic that is not about you, I say YOU are the Ego Maniac. Unless you think YOU may be the intended "Destiny" of the now infamous  "member."

Try and restrain yourself. No need to reply with another inane comment for attention 

Actually I have every right to make a comment in this regard as I know the player very well.  You have no idea how I am affected by this topic, my history with BILSKIRNIR or this player.
Feb 4, 2016, 23:1502/04/16
12/18/14
As for the details of the NAP agreement that was indeed broken by BILSK, I was the one who negotiated it on BILSK's behalf.  As a former Captain of BILSKIRNIR the information is accurate.
Feb 5, 2016, 11:1702/05/16

Jezebel said:

As for the details of the NAP agreement that was indeed broken by BILSK, I was the one who negotiated it on BILSK's behalf.  As a former Captain of BILSKIRNIR the information is accurate.

So how are you going to 'justify' those planned hits your leaders are working on on a number of leagues who have zero actual interaction with you, and stay right away from you? 

I am looking forward to the fantasy story you will devise out of that one, perhaps I can help you get started on some wonderful verse on how they were planning on taking out all your beacons at once because KT told them to do so, cause like all leagues are just at the direction and utterance of Kt or the Coralition and don't have the ability to think on their own 

And I would not hold you as the fountain of all knowledge and reliability as if you liked Bikskirnir you would still be there and not yourself gleefully hitting them 

Feb 5, 2016, 11:3802/05/16
06/29/14

Ogre said:

Jezebel said:

So how are you going to 'justify' those planned hits your leaders are working on on a number of leagues who have zero actual interaction with you, and stay right away from you? 

I am looking forward to the fantasy story you will devise out of that one, perhaps I can help you get started on some wonderful verse on how they were planning on taking out all your beacons at once because KT told them to do so, cause like all leagues are just at the direction and utterance of Kt or the Coralition and don't have the ability to think on their own 

And I would not hold you as the fountain of all knowledge and reliability as if you liked Bikskirnir you would still be there and not yourself gleefully hitting them 

Ogre, you're making a bunch of statements - do you have the facts to back anything up or are you just another player on the forums that just rambles on with nonsense?

The hits on BILSK were already justified, you need to do some reading so you don't sound so foolish when you speak.

How about you share all of the SS's you have of Jezebel "gleefully" hitting BILSK beacons and all the other players there.

Liking the BILSK membership and disagreeing with BILSK leadership from the top are two very different topics. How has SILVER managed to loose so many captains in such a short time?  Surely when something on that grand of a scale happens, it's probably not "everyone else's" fault.

If any other league on the server were to loose nearly all of it's captains within a month, would that be a sign of respect and stability that the marshal has brought to a league?   I think not...

Ogre, I think you have clearly shown that based on your above comment, you are quite possibly one of the people furthest from the source of "knowledge and reliability".  

Feb 5, 2016, 11:4002/05/16
06/29/14
test said:

Lord Oberon said:

http://prntscr.com/9yu9cb

Oberon, how about you compare that castle name to his last one...http://prntscr.com/9y7rxx  No behavior has changed, he just found another "loophole" around your previous warning, even after the last infraction.

I know you said it had been taken care of, but whatever you did, apparently had little to no effect.  Will something actually be done or will people keep getting a gentle slap on the wrist and then be allowed to do the same thing over and over again?

Quick follow-up.  His name is still un-changed.
Feb 6, 2016, 17:4002/06/16
Feb 6, 2016, 17:42(edited)
12/18/14
Ogre said:

Jezebel said:

Perhaps you should know a bit about me, I did not aid the coralition in those attacks, as a matter of fact I was quite upset about it.  I left BILSKIRNIR not because I disliked them but the inability to maintain a diplomatic relationship that was formed to protect BILSKIRNIR had more to do with it than anything.  I made efforts to protect BILSKIRNIR and those efforts were disregarded.  Why would I stay somewhere and continue, it becomes quite exhausting and when you are no longer happy it is indeed time to move on.  I bear no ill will towards BILSK and hope they can regroup and rebuild and in the future maintain relationships it establishes with other leagues.
Feb 7, 2016, 12:2102/07/16
07/14/14
Can someone in a few sentences write what Bilskirnir broke? In stormfall laygrunt terms. If it is secret just inform me of that. I have not been able to deduct it from the texts above.