This topic is closed

Solve the Mystery of a Book called "Balur" and Win 2000 Sapphires!

24 Replies
DekanogiUlogilv
26 January, 2016, 12:55 AM UTC
  there, written on the first page, was a truth, none should know....

Poor Little Oberon,

What a terrible way to learn his memories had been blocked shortly after his birth, and he had been placed in the care of strangers.

His father, one of the Seven Kings, his mother a Goddess, who must hide from all that he, Oberon, was in fact a Demi God, and

the True Heir of Stormfall after all. The few Gods left would kill him quickly if they ever knew, knowing if he reached full growth they

would be unable as his strength would be too great. How, was a child to keep such a secret? Where, could he hide this book safely

until he reached manhood? Ahhh, the world holds far more secrets, far more terrors, than any child, should ever know....

Dek

AOC

y 825 x -1610

Dekanogi Ulogilv
UTC +0:00
Kallisi
27 January, 2016, 11:22 PM UTC

He opened the first page slowly and looked upon it in shock for there were two futures on the page it said behold the two futures on can exist one can not. It up to you young Oberon you're choices will decide which future will come about. You're journey begins now choose wisely. Now he knew the book was written for him alone. So his journey begins in the far away land of Stormfall.

x -534 y 590

UTC +0:00
nix
28 January, 2016, 8:35 PM UTC

What he saw was a picture of Balur on the beach ... with crocs and a hawai shirt traumatized for life oberon closed the book

-345   -329 untamed

UTC +1:00
arcane781
29 January, 2016, 6:14 AM UTC
Balur is your Father....lol    -960 -1839
UTC +5:00
Lord Oberon
Administrator
29 January, 2016, 4:00 PM UTC

I've had a good laugh, thank you, my Lords and Ladies!

The winners this time are lords Sifr, JOHNNIE1UK, Ickinick27, lady Constantia and ARCANE781. 

I'd like to reward everyone in this thread, but there is a budget and my master of coin wouldn't appreciate it if I gave away that many Sapphires.

Thank you all, and follow this section of the forums to take part in the next contest!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
1666520 users registered; 33963 topics; 253696 posts; our newest member:cah yogya