The Void - Recruiting!

The Void - Recruiting!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 6, 2016, 12:0809/06/16

baronmuda said:

how to joint?

Sent you all the details hun. It's good to have you! :-)

Sep 6, 2016, 12:1709/06/16

Our League now holds RP (Role Playing) Events. This means that you choose a character, a personality that fits into Stormfall's fantasy setting and engage with others according to your norms  & beliefs. We have had such a great conversations getting to know each league members' RP characters, so I invite you to join us and partake in an event you DO NOT find in any other leagues! 

Apply here or in game (The Dark Plains server) and send a short introduction of the real you and your chosen persona, so you can be properly introduced to the others.

Once you join, you will have a week to prove you are a mature and committed player we can trust. You will receive our general rules and the rules for our RP days as well.

Nov 22, 2016, 19:4911/22/16

Okay let's dig up this thread because it's still relevant! 

Ladies and Lords, we are recruiting again! Check out our league on Dark Plains and say hi to us. 

What's new?

1. RP nights
  2. Discounted palm readings
  3. Your personal red wine refiller boy
  4. League-wide votes on major issues
  5. Wars & Challenges
  6. Oberon Trivia nights

...and many flipping more!

We're not only looking for new members, but also high profile allies who'd get us closer to a beacon. That's right, I just said the B-word out in the open haha. 

Until we meet again,

Nov 23, 2016, 21:2011/23/16
Nov 23, 2016, 21:21(edited)

i have actually seen you constantly updating this thread what a nice effort 

let me help you by pinning it this way it will never get old :))

(once it is not relevant PM me )
Nov 25, 2016, 18:3711/25/16
03/13/15
All the best..
Nov 25, 2016, 21:2111/25/16
12/23/14
Good luck and all the best... looking forward to meet your league in game ;)
Nov 26, 2016, 06:2611/26/16
Nov 28, 2016, 21:28(edited)
07/06/14

Great job fortuneteller :)

if I was still in the game, could have helped you get a beacon if you wanted but unfortunately I am not due to unfortunate real life circumstances but my recommendation to you for getting ur first beacon is, fight for it and earn ur first beacon, that would help your league's morale a lot but either way u choose, upto you. good luck.

good fortunes, cheers. :))

Regards,
Shin

Nov 26, 2016, 07:5911/26/16
06/29/14

Emperor's Shin said:

Just wwwwwoooooaaahhhh. :))

Amazing job Fortuneteller, it really sounds like an amazing league to be a part of. :))
one of it's kind I am sure of that :))
I am soooo happy that such an awesome league is present on our server. :))

I wish you good luck and wish you all the success. :) I hope that you achieve everything that you wish to achieve. :)

good fortunes, cheers. :))

Regards,
Shin

Aye Fortuneteller is pretty awesome :D

One question though mr. Shin...didn't you quit the game?

I'd post the convo of what you wrote to me on Facebook about you not playing anymore and making sure no one messages you, but it might get removed, lol

Nov 26, 2016, 19:3011/26/16
Warhawk75 said:

Good luck and all the best... looking forward to meet your league in game ;)
come and say hi  .. or you may already have :-))
Nov 26, 2016, 19:3311/26/16

test said:

Aye Fortuneteller is pretty awesome :D

someone frame this ASAP! 

Jan 8, 2017, 11:5801/08/17

Calling for honourable Warriors, Strategists, Mages and those with ambition and talent in catering for a hungry and thirsty league in the time of our unofficial war!

Apply here with a message sent to me or in Game (Plarium platform, The Dark Plains, The Void).

Jan 10, 2017, 14:1901/10/17
Jan 10, 2017, 14:21(edited)
10/31/14

I have nothing against you whatsoever. But these is against forum rules. 

rule 1.2 i, you can't post the same thing every time. it get in the way of important things. You have said apply nearly 47 times. 

3.3  and 3.4

I also find it very odd that the Void recruitment article was pinned

Jan 10, 2017, 14:5601/10/17
06/29/14

oracle said:

I have nothing against you whatsoever. But these is against forum rules. 

rule 1.2 i, you can't post the same thing every time. it get in the way of important things. You have said apply nearly 47 times. 

3.3  and 3.4

I also find it very odd that the Void recruitment article was pinned

Wow, you really took the time to look up the rules and get someone in trouble for trying to recruit for their league, 

From my perspective, there has been a very well spaced out (not like a spammer posting the same thing every day) and respectable approach to trying to recruit for their league.

If this is also something against forum rules, things just hit a new low for the forums, it's quite sad to see.

Jan 10, 2017, 15:5401/10/17
Jan 10, 2017, 15:56(edited)
08/12/14

Pinning the article was a legit call to me since more new leagues need to marketing their league like this by updating their recruiting posts...

I made one a while back and i have been upset about it not getting much attention (587 views) becasue it's not from one of the better leagues.... never thought to update it...

pinning this was to set a good example, and i think good examples of good posts deserve to be pinned..

I honestly got close 200 new memebrs in the anbu black ops in just 1 month 50 active right now....

Marshall trade secret..

I'm going to update my "Join The ANBU" post, thanks for the good post fortuneteller...

Jan 10, 2017, 15:5401/10/17
10/31/14
test said:

oracle said:

Wow, you really took the time to look up the rules and get someone in trouble for trying to recruit for their league, 

From my perspective, there has been a very well spaced out (not like a spammer posting the same thing every day) and respectable approach to trying to recruit for their league.

If this is also something against forum rules, things just hit a new low for the forums, it's quite sad to see.

You really can take a joke, typical. Did you see those emoticons. 
Jan 10, 2017, 15:5501/10/17
10/31/14
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

Pinning the article was a legit call to me since more new leagues need to marketing their league like this by updating their recruiting posts...

I made one a while back and i have been upset about it not getting much attention (587 views) becasue it's not from one of the better leagues.... never thought to update it...

pinning this was to set a good example, and i think good examples of good posts deserve to be pinned..

I honestly got close 200 new memebrs in the anbu black ops in just 1 month 50 active right now....

Marshall trade secret..

I'm going to update my "Join The ANBU" post thanks for the good post fortuneteller...

I liked your response. 
Jan 10, 2017, 16:0001/10/17
08/12/14
oracle said:

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

Marshall trade secret..

I'm going to update my "Join The ANBU" post thanks for the good post fortuneteller...

I liked your response. 
Stop I'm flatered easily, i'm embarassed   xD
Jan 13, 2017, 18:5501/13/17
you guys need a hug?
Jan 13, 2017, 21:1501/13/17

guys i pinned the post as an appreciation to fortuneteller hard work - besides look at that beautiful witch her powers already took me by storm xD - 

lol

( it is not to set some one with an unfair advantage ) so we are always on the forum and if we notice any is putting the same effort we would be happy to help 

@Oracle 

bad joke my friend :))

Jan 19, 2017, 19:2201/19/17
Jan 19, 2017, 23:50(edited)

Thanks EXXE. But, really if this looks like favouritism just take me off the shelf, no harm done. 

Since this thread gathered around an impressive audience, I'd like to tell you all something we, as the Void, have experienced. There are only a few leagues on this DP server that have the power to shape the landscape, encourage and support new players to find their ways.  I am lucky enough to know such leagues and their leaders from whom I often take inspiration to carry on. As you may have noticed, The Void is not your typical league. Don't get me wrong, on a certain level we all do the same things, we do have the same problems as players but, I had a vision for this league to be different: To be based on loyalty and understanding, to be packed with people of similar mindsets able to work for a common goal and love being weird enough to take on a persona and entertain each other. I wanted a Role-Playing league. This has proven to be a challenge, as many players here are not interested in this kind of approach to the game. They are in for numbers, fights, conquers and sadly we've met a dozens of bullies on the way too. You may tell me, this is a war game but, you know what I mean when you get attacked from shady castles, firebombed from different leagues, receiving the same style of messages from different accounts .. this is not about war. It is about hurting another human being with everything you can think of. 

"The end justify the means" ... I've seen people being bullied out of the game because they do not want to join to a bigger league, or they haven't the deepest pockets to fight heavy coiners. And I see this happening to us now. A pointless banter that has gone horribly wrong without the hope of stopping it. The wounds are too deep, people are hurt and forgiving became a luxury once you were stabbed in the back. I have sent many messages in game & this is my last stress signal I send out to ask for aid on the forum. I want people to read and recognise a grave problem. I want the community (if there is such a thing here) to be aware of these things that go beyond the boundaries of the game and affect people on personal levels. I lost good players because we have been powerless to protect themselves against bullying. You do not want to log in and see your castle raided and bombed every single day for the past 2 months without being in an actual WAR or Challenge... this has only one purpose: to disband a league by hurting people. Even official full-proof reports we have handed in to Plarium have been ignored and a year later the reported players are still playing and still having alts.

As a result, we may not be around for long. But before I leave this plane I want to make as many players as possible understand that you should never bring and allow hatred to fester in a gaming community.