The Void - Recruiting!

45 Replies
Fortuneteller
19 July, 2016, 10:06 AM UTC
baronmuda said:

how to joint?
Hi there, I'll send you a PM about the details!
FT
UTC +0:00
Fortuneteller
6 September, 2016, 12:08 PM UTC

baronmuda said:

how to joint?

Sent you all the details hun. It's good to have you! :-)

FT
Fortuneteller
6 September, 2016, 12:17 PM UTC

Our League now holds RP (Role Playing) Events. This means that you choose a character, a personality that fits into Stormfall's fantasy setting and engage with others according to your norms  & beliefs. We have had such a great conversations getting to know each league members' RP characters, so I invite you to join us and partake in an event you DO NOT find in any other leagues! 

Apply here or in game (The Dark Plains server) and send a short introduction of the real you and your chosen persona, so you can be properly introduced to the others.

Once you join, you will have a week to prove you are a mature and committed player we can trust. You will receive our general rules and the rules for our RP days as well.

FT
Fortuneteller
22 November, 2016, 7:49 PM UTC

Okay let's dig up this thread because it's still relevant! 

Ladies and Lords, we are recruiting again! Check out our league on Dark Plains and say hi to us. 

What's new?

1. RP nights
  2. Discounted palm readings
  3. Your personal red wine refiller boy
  4. League-wide votes on major issues
  5. Wars & Challenges
  6. Oberon Trivia nights

...and many flipping more!

We're not only looking for new members, but also high profile allies who'd get us closer to a beacon. That's right, I just said the B-word out in the open haha. 

Until we meet again,

FT
exxxe
23 November, 2016, 9:20 PM UTC

i have actually seen you constantly updating this thread what a nice effort 

let me help you by pinning it this way it will never get old :))

(once it is not relevant PM me )
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Warrior
25 November, 2016, 6:37 PM UTC
All the best..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Warhawk75
25 November, 2016, 9:21 PM UTC
Good luck and all the best... looking forward to meet your league in game ;)
Emperor's Shin
26 November, 2016, 6:26 AM UTC

Great job fortuneteller :)

if I was still in the game, could have helped you get a beacon if you wanted but unfortunately I am not due to unfortunate real life circumstances but my recommendation to you for getting ur first beacon is, fight for it and earn ur first beacon, that would help your league's morale a lot but either way u choose, upto you. good luck.

good fortunes, cheers. :))

Regards,
Shin

test
26 November, 2016, 7:59 AM UTC

Emperor's Shin said:

Just wwwwwoooooaaahhhh. :))

Amazing job Fortuneteller, it really sounds like an amazing league to be a part of. :))
one of it's kind I am sure of that :))
I am soooo happy that such an awesome league is present on our server. :))

I wish you good luck and wish you all the success. :) I hope that you achieve everything that you wish to achieve. :)

good fortunes, cheers. :))

Regards,
Shin

Aye Fortuneteller is pretty awesome :D

One question though mr. Shin...didn't you quit the game?

I'd post the convo of what you wrote to me on Facebook about you not playing anymore and making sure no one messages you, but it might get removed, lol

Fortuneteller
26 November, 2016, 7:30 PM UTC
Warhawk75 said:

Good luck and all the best... looking forward to meet your league in game ;)
come and say hi  .. or you may already have :-))
FT
Fortuneteller
26 November, 2016, 7:33 PM UTC

test said:

Aye Fortuneteller is pretty awesome :D

someone frame this ASAP! 

FT
Fortuneteller
8 January, 2017, 11:58 AM UTC

Calling for honourable Warriors, Strategists, Mages and those with ambition and talent in catering for a hungry and thirsty league in the time of our unofficial war!

Apply here with a message sent to me or in Game (Plarium platform, The Dark Plains, The Void).

FT
Oracle
10 January, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

I have nothing against you whatsoever. But these is against forum rules. 

rule 1.2 i, you can't post the same thing every time. it get in the way of important things. You have said apply nearly 47 times. 

3.3  and 3.4

I also find it very odd that the Void recruitment article was pinned

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
test
10 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

oracle said:

I have nothing against you whatsoever. But these is against forum rules. 

rule 1.2 i, you can't post the same thing every time. it get in the way of important things. You have said apply nearly 47 times. 

3.3  and 3.4

I also find it very odd that the Void recruitment article was pinned

Wow, you really took the time to look up the rules and get someone in trouble for trying to recruit for their league, 

From my perspective, there has been a very well spaced out (not like a spammer posting the same thing every day) and respectable approach to trying to recruit for their league.

If this is also something against forum rules, things just hit a new low for the forums, it's quite sad to see.

ANBU Danzo Shimura
10 January, 2017, 3:54 PM UTC

Pinning the article was a legit call to me since more new leagues need to marketing their league like this by updating their recruiting posts...

I made one a while back and i have been upset about it not getting much attention (587 views) becasue it's not from one of the better leagues.... never thought to update it...

pinning this was to set a good example, and i think good examples of good posts deserve to be pinned..

I honestly got close 200 new memebrs in the anbu black ops in just 1 month 50 active right now....

Marshall trade secret..

I'm going to update my "Join The ANBU" post, thanks for the good post fortuneteller...

The Darkness of the Shinobi
Oracle
10 January, 2017, 3:54 PM UTC
test said:

oracle said:

Wow, you really took the time to look up the rules and get someone in trouble for trying to recruit for their league, 

From my perspective, there has been a very well spaced out (not like a spammer posting the same thing every day) and respectable approach to trying to recruit for their league.

If this is also something against forum rules, things just hit a new low for the forums, it's quite sad to see.

You really can take a joke, typical. Did you see those emoticons. 
Oracle
10 January, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

Pinning the article was a legit call to me since more new leagues need to marketing their league like this by updating their recruiting posts...

I made one a while back and i have been upset about it not getting much attention (587 views) becasue it's not from one of the better leagues.... never thought to update it...

pinning this was to set a good example, and i think good examples of good posts deserve to be pinned..

I honestly got close 200 new memebrs in the anbu black ops in just 1 month 50 active right now....

Marshall trade secret..

I'm going to update my "Join The ANBU" post thanks for the good post fortuneteller...

I liked your response. 
ANBU Danzo Shimura
10 January, 2017, 4:00 PM UTC
oracle said:

ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

Marshall trade secret..

I'm going to update my "Join The ANBU" post thanks for the good post fortuneteller...

I liked your response. 
Stop I'm flatered easily, i'm embarassed   xD
The Darkness of the Shinobi
Fortuneteller
13 January, 2017, 6:55 PM UTC
you guys need a hug?
FT
exxxe
13 January, 2017, 9:15 PM UTC

guys i pinned the post as an appreciation to fortuneteller hard work - besides look at that beautiful witch her powers already took me by storm xD - 

lol

( it is not to set some one with an unfair advantage ) so we are always on the forum and if we notice any is putting the same effort we would be happy to help 

@Oracle 

bad joke my friend :))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
1659243 users registered; 33236 topics; 251882 posts; our newest member:Castle №10906030