Delete a Castle?

5 Replies
shewuvsyou
6 December, 2015, 11:35 PM UTC
I accidentally made a castle on Dark Plains, how do I delete it so I can play on the new server without worrying about more advanced players?
I'll drown when I see you.
UTC -7:00
Mehnslayer
7 December, 2015, 8:00 AM UTC
You can not delete a castle, if you want to play on a different server I wouldn't worry about it and just forget about that castle anyway.
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
shewuvsyou
8 December, 2015, 6:50 AM UTC

Mehnslayer said:

You can not delete a castle, if you want to play on a different server I wouldn't worry about it and just forget about that castle anyway.

Right, but I can only have castles on two different servers though, right?

Or is this new server not out yet?

EDIT: Wow, the game put the Untamed Lands server announcement in my news feed I think. I feel silly.
I'll drown when I see you.
UTC -7:00
Mehnslayer
8 December, 2015, 8:23 AM UTC
You can create new castles on any server (Facebook has 3, Plarium has 2) so you can have 5 castles on those platforms, you won't be limited by previous castles.
E 'n la sua volontade è nostra pace
UTC +10:00
Conan
21 December, 2015, 6:35 AM UTC
Mehnslayer said:

That's stupid.  I'd want to be able to delete my own castle if I stop playing so nobody else can benefit from raiding it.  That and it'll give a new empty space for another player to occupy.  Unless the entire reason for not deleting the castle is to artificially inflate the # of players, even if they aren't active anymore.
UTC +4:00
Lady Nerium KT-S2
16 March, 2016, 4:18 PM UTC
Conan said:

Mehnslayer said:

That's stupid.  I'd want to be able to delete my own castle if I stop playing so nobody else can benefit from raiding it.  That and it'll give a new empty space for another player to occupy.  Unless the entire reason for not deleting the castle is to artificially inflate the # of players, even if they aren't active anymore.
I accidentally (no idea how) started a castle on the Ukraine server... I'm fairly good with google translate, but I think that's a bit of a reach, lol.
I think, therefore I game.
UTC +5:00
1724315 users registered; 43235 topics; 271098 posts; our newest member:gahee