Castle defense bonus vs A Fireball

47 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 7:38 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:


We already have Woer's Protection Spells in our Black Market > Misc > Special .... but the cost is prohibitive, and it only delays the attack.
It would be better if the attacker was not warned that protection was active and the spell absorbed the attack



Weor's Protection is different. Our devs are preparing something new which will work only against Missiles.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Gadheras
2 September, 2016, 9:02 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Snowgoon said:



We already have Woer's Protection Spells in our Black Market > Misc > Special .... but the cost is prohibitive, and it only delays the attack.
It would be better if the attacker was not warned that protection was active and the spell absorbed the attack



Weor's Protection is different. Our devs are preparing something new which will work only against Missiles.

So.... then it need to be a ONE time pop... It need to cost the same as ONE fireball, and it need to defend exactly vs ONE fireball. If someone launch 10 fireballs at you  in one go, it would need to deflect one out of the 10. Also I guess it could be charged, so you can load it up like you add fireballs to your arsenal. Lets say you load your shield with 10 charges, and it would deflect 10 fireballs. 

If its done something silly like 8 hours fireball protection for 750 sapphires... you would need to decrease the cost of fireballs by A LOT.


UTC +2:00
0
ion
2 September, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC
i can bet the new anti -fireball item or construction will be buyed with sapphires
aaa
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 2:45 PM UTC
ion said:

i can bet the new anti -fireball item or construction will be buyed with sapphires
I still have no information on how would it look like. But my guess is that it will be an Item.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Gadheras
2 September, 2016, 4:03 PM UTC
ion said:

i can bet the new anti -fireball item or construction will be buyed with sapphires
It need to be, because what it defend vs is also bought by sapphires.
UTC +2:00
1
IronApex Turok
2 September, 2016, 5:03 PM UTC
great. one more coiners tool 
UTC +0:00
1
Kjkl
2 September, 2016, 8:49 PM UTC
I like idea of anti-fireball item and I like suggestion of players, but if there is something again fireball, then maybe fireball should be stronger. 12,6 k is little. Even 126 k is not much for some strong players especially  we car revive at least 30% of units, that mean less then 100 k units successfully killed for 5 k sapphires and we will be able to defend it. It is just suggestion. I hate fireballs, this is just common sense and I like to see my enemies have bigger losses.
Kjkl
UTC +1:00
0
Drogar61
2 September, 2016, 9:01 PM UTC

Kjkl said:


I like idea of anti-fireball item and I like suggestion of players, but if there is something again fireball, then maybe fireball should be stronger. 12,6 k is little. Even 126 k is not much for some strong players especially  we car revive at least 30% of units, that mean less then 100 k units successfully killed for 5 k sapphires and we will be able to defend it. It is just suggestion. I hate fireballs, this is just common sense and I like to see my enemies have bigger losses.

Until FB could be gained without sapps (never), any damage is too much. FB is made for collecting RL money, and nothing will be changed as Lord Oberon said before a year. We could get only new money eating item. For those who think that battle could be won using FBs.

If it was not sad it would be funny.

UTC +0:00
1
db dbomb
3 September, 2016, 11:42 PM UTC

Weor's Water

Large bucket of water to diffuse incoming Wrath of Weor. 

500 sapphires.

Duration: 1 day

UTC +5:00
1
Gadheras
4 September, 2016, 12:39 AM UTC

db dbomb said:


Weor's Water

Large bucket of water to diffuse incoming Wrath of Weor. 

500 sapphires.

Duration: 1 day


The protection need to cost the same as 1 fireball, and it need to be able to just deflect one fireball. If they don't they would have to decrease the cost of fireballs by a lot. 
UTC +2:00
0
roadstar Pitbull
4 September, 2016, 2:36 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

wilkensrene said:

ok, that means there is no defence against fireballs
We will create one soon ;)
I have a much better idea, and easier..... remove fireballs instead. It truely has no place in your so-called strategy game.
UTC +0:00
3
brunsonthomas
4 September, 2016, 3:00 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

db dbomb said:


Weor's Water

Large bucket of water to diffuse incoming Wrath of Weor. 

500 sapphires.

Duration: 1 day


The protection need to cost the same as 1 fireball, and it need to be able to just deflect one fireball. If they don't they would have to decrease the cost of fireballs by a lot. 
I agree if you purchase an item to counteract another, they should have same cost, duration and opposite effect. Maybe a suggestion would be a result of this discussion thread.
UTC +5:00
0
Gadheras
4 September, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

wilkensrene said:

ok, that means there is no defence against fireballs
We will create one soon ;)
I have a much better idea, and easier..... remove fireballs instead. It truely has no place in your so-called strategy game.
Imagine the "council of mages" would actually have something to do with magic. Would been much better if you had like a pool of mana, and you could use of it for spells, such as fireballs and protective spells or what not. The mana should regen the same for all, but if they did something like this, they could make boosters for faster regen of mana to compensate for not selling fireballs, just a thought. But probably to many players buying fireballs for any such to happen.
UTC +2:00
0
roadstar Pitbull
4 September, 2016, 6:03 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

wilkensrene said:

ok, that means there is no defence against fireballs
We will create one soon ;)
I have a much better idea, and easier..... remove fireballs instead. It truely has no place in your so-called strategy game.
Imagine the "council of mages" would actually have something to do with magic. Would been much better if you had like a pool of mana, and you could use of it for spells, such as fireballs and protective spells or what not. The mana should regen the same for all, but if they did something like this, they could make boosters for faster regen of mana to compensate for not selling fireballs, just a thought. But probably to many players buying fireballs for any such to happen.
That is the point behind this. Enough complained about FB's, but compared to the money made nothing was done. Now someone has thought that if they make X money from FB's maybe they can double it with a protection spell or such......
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 September, 2016, 7:09 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:


I have a much better idea, and easier..... remove fireballs instead.
That would be too easy  
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
IronApex Turok
5 September, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC
i agree with removing fire balls. 
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 September, 2016, 7:46 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

i agree with removing fire balls. 
 I understand why you want us to remove them, but I'm afraid it won't happen...
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
IronApex Turok
6 September, 2016, 6:00 PM UTC
then you understand why a lot of us arent spending money anymore.
UTC +0:00
1
roadstar Pitbull
6 September, 2016, 11:02 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

i agree with removing fire balls. 
 I understand why you want us to remove them, but I'm afraid it won't happen...
Due to the strategic importance??? 
UTC +0:00
1
Gadheras
7 September, 2016, 5:04 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

IronApex Turok said:

i agree with removing fire balls. 
 I understand why you want us to remove them, but I'm afraid it won't happen...
Due to the strategic importance??? 
Due to players get dead set on revenge after get run over, and think spend fireballs to throw at someone is a good idea. Only good that is to put coins in the pocket of Plarium, But tbh, wrong type of coins.... and way to get them.
UTC +2:00
1
1775894 users registered; 47834 topics; 285640 posts; our newest member:Castle 1342928