All Categories

Free the God of Words for a chance to win 5K Sapphires from Balur's prison!

Free the God of Words for a chance to win 5K Sapphires from Balur's prison!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 17, 2015, 16:2610/17/15
Oct 26, 2015, 20:52(edited)
02/24/15

The Ice Scream

Turning to face his people, Oberon proceded to blow a very loud Raspberry...Ppppptthhhrrrrup!!

This call was answered by the front line of troops , soon the whole gathering of man and beast rallied and the valley began to shake with sound              .

The sound carried ,loud and clear, to the ears of the Orc horde and they became afraid...

A mighty beast must be  on it's way to lick them..

Now that is what is known as a Raspberry Ripple !!!!

Oct 17, 2015, 19:1910/17/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:56(edited)
11/05/14

Looking down at the camp below the allied armies, Lord Oberon dismounted his white horse. His men watching his every move, Oberon stood in front of them and spoke in volumes. " I know that many of you only think of me as a spoiled prince whom has everything handed to him, and I know that none of you have never wanted me king. That is not who I am. You've all witnessed what I have done for you throughout our other wars. I have fought with you as a solider, and not as your general or prince, but as friend. You have all been the best soldiers that I have ever led, and I am utterly grateful for granting me a chance to show you all who I really am."

As the men hung onto his every word they felt the sincerity in his voice, and saw it in his eyes. It was only then that they realized that they wouldn't have had any other general or lord, never-mind that they knew their leader is a prince. They didn't care because right here and now they would gladly lay down their lives for him. They continued to listen to his speech that came from the soul.

"Today we are here to release the god of words, and return to our homes. We do not do this for the fame, or the glory, or for the payments. We do this for if we do not, if we fail then we leave our sons and daughters fatherless our wives with no protection or husbands to welcome home from war. Today we fight for our hearts, if nothing then the lives we value above ours! Για τις καρδιές μας!" With that Lord Oberon raised his right arm displaying his purple fiery phoenix emblem on his vambrace. His men chanted his name banging their swords against their hoplons with his symbol engraved in. Lord Oberon smiled as warmth filled his whole being, he returned to mount his white and he and his men charged to attack.

The symbol was given......his purple fiery phoenix.

Για τις καρδιές μας : For our hearts  

Oct 17, 2015, 22:3510/17/15
Oct 12, 2020, 12:02(edited)
He gathers his army and makes up a SIGN for them and this sign helps his army be victorious. As the heroes of Stormfall continue to fight Balur's army Balur is destroying every village and castle in sight thanks to his SIGN he has all the power to take over the land of Stormfall. The heroes team up against Balur destroying his armies. They find Balur in his secret lair and seizes his SIGN and they now have the power to destroy Balur and his evil forces, but finds out that it was not the SIGN. He presents it to the heroes it was the ability to be undefeated and more victorious than ever. The heroes stand in defeat as Balur raises his dead army and attack the heroes, they now are in a prison awaiting their fates. But the Great Lord Oberon gives the heroes the strength to fight. They burst out and once again defeats Balur's evil forces. As the SIGN was undefended the heroes take it and uses it on Balur and defeats him in his own castle. Once again Stormfall is free and saved thanks to the Lord, Oberon and his heroes. This was the end of Balur's reign.
Oct 18, 2015, 00:4610/18/15

He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN, raising his legendary sword high above him whilst on his trusty steed, the rays of the breaking sun hit his sword and with a  clap of thunder a burst of light spreads forward towards the Orcish camp blinding them. A thick cloud encapsulates Lord Oberon's army as they move towards the Orc's now unable to see the army of Lord Oberon coming.

With the roll of thunder and cloud coming toward them, all the Orc rise and look toward what they soon will find to be one that most will be their last. As the cloud finds the edge of the camp the orcs hear the mighty voice of Lord Oberon shout "with the Gods we fight and win" and the mighty army of Lord Oberon bursts out of the cloud and the blood of Orc's flows like a river.
Oct 18, 2015, 05:0410/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

The Age of War has begun. It has seen the rise of Lord Oberon, through his righteous deeds and boundless courage, and through his leadership of countless armies in the war against darkness. To this day, Lord Oberon remains undefeated in battle. As the first rays of sun pierce the morning twilight, Oberon spies an Orcish camp just on the horizon. He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN, Pointing to the Orc camp below, he says " There my friends on that defiled ground below we shall crush the Orcs. Once beaten we raise a Pylon on that very spot, one that reaches toward the heavens. Below that mighty Pylon we will build a city whose sole purpose is to raising Soldiers that no evil can stand before. Let us begin."  

Oct 18, 2015, 05:1510/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:09(edited)
11/05/14

The Age of War has begun. It has seen the rise of Lord Oberon, through his righteous deeds and boundless courage, and through his leadership of countless armies in the war against darkness. To this day, Lord Oberon remains undefeated in battle. As the first rays of sun pierce the morning twilight, Oberon spies an orcish camp just on the horizon. He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN in the form of a Spear which he thrust into the ground. Here we STOP we will not be moved, we will not take one step back. Here we will train both mind and body. The body we will make stronger, New weapons we will devise, but most importantly we will conquer Fear. Let us begin. 

Oct 18, 2015, 12:5710/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:47(edited)
11/05/14

Get ready Men, this is our time, this is our VICTORY, it is not a bedtime story, it is not an old barb's song.

We 'll fight and we 'll never let our swords  rust.

Fight like there is no tomorrow .

Oct 18, 2015, 13:0010/18/15
06/28/15

Lord Oberon's Revenge ...............he raises the mummified right hand from a defeated orcish ogre. Holding the morbid keepsake, Lord Oberon solemnly states, "This is the right hand of the orc that killed my BROTHER. As the sun rises we will defeat this scourge in the name of my Brother and all that is Righteous!" The battle begins, with Lord Oberon leading his armies!

Oct 18, 2015, 13:2510/18/15
07/05/15

Darkness Rises

Eclipsing the sun's rays darkness returned.... Stormfall shuddered as the creeping shadow rose, the people filled with foreboding filled the air with prayers for great warriors to fight back the shadow of Balur. Oberon raised his sword as a summons to the righteous to follow his sign.

Oct 18, 2015, 13:2710/18/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:03(edited)
11/05/14

Mark my words. Today warriors, tomorrow peaceful citizens.

Fight for the Right, throw this abomination back to its pit.

Ready your swords, the swords of FREEDOM.

Stay with me till the END
Oct 18, 2015, 13:4410/18/15
10/16/14

...by Knighting ETsphere, giving the Rebels the right to fight side by side with other leagues united under Lord Oberons banner. 

Even though Balur repeatedly attacked their beacons, they carried on to fight  fearlessly under the leadership of their Marshall and their battlefield Champions Silverfecta and RobtheGr8 eventully finding the prison were the God of Words was being kept  and freeing him to the delight of Lord Oberon and all united leagues. 

Thereafter victories over Balur came easy for everyone in the land of Stormfall.

Oct 19, 2015, 00:3210/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

The Age of War has begun. It has seen the rise of Lord Oberon, through his righteous deeds and boundless courage, and through his leadership of countless armies in the war against darkness. To this day, Lord Oberon remains undefeated in battle. As the first rays of sun pierce the morning twilight, Oberon spies an orcish camp just on the horizon. He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN. The sign that he gives them inspires the warriors to gain courage and to remain brave in the face of danger.  As the sun strikes the sign; his spear held aloft with a spear head which reflects and amplifies the sunlight to an almost blinding magnitude, and crimson ribbons fluttering in the early morning breeze; the army of Oberon charges forward to meet their fate of victory in battle.

Oct 19, 2015, 03:1010/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:04(edited)
11/05/14
Ok so am new to this game here at this site but have seen this sort of game before n enjoyed it.
Oct 19, 2015, 10:5110/19/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:42(edited)
11/05/14

I will build my own kingdom...

Oct 19, 2015, 13:4210/19/15
Oct 19, 2015, 13:43(edited)
08/06/14

He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN… He points his finger towards a dark looking area behind the camp. It looked like a rocky area covered with black rock; but upon a closer look one could see glistening ice. There was something strange... The dark blue robe which the mountain wore seemed to move... The mountain was not alone for it was a dwelling place of creatures unknown... And he raised his voice and spoke to the people "A place where light finds no abode, a place cold and dark, far from the sun’s warmth... Niflheim!" He pierced his gaze upon it while people hurried to have a look and he mumbled "And all thought you were a myth... I know whom you hold captive..."

Oct 19, 2015, 17:2410/19/15
Oct 19, 2015, 18:19(edited)
08/01/15

Lord Oberon turns to his only trusted servant a spy with the out most cunning and performance , the fabled Lord gives his signet ring to the spy and request that he undertake a mission of the utmost importance , he must search out and find the prison of the infinity , The task will not be easy and is filled with pitfalls , You must get through you must retrieve the keys to the prison , no army was capable of saving the GOD of  WORDS , But you you MUST Time is short , go to the High reaches through the plain and up the sacred secret trail of the mages of time past , be alert and watchful the orcs are always on the hunt, do this my friend and trusted college as the Lord falls to his knees in exhaustion must rest for the coming on slot GO ! GO ! .......

Oct 20, 2015, 00:1510/20/15
06/10/14

The Age of War has begun. It has seen the rise of Lord Oberon, through his righteous deeds and boundless courage, and through his leadership of countless armies in the war against darkness. To this day, Lord Oberon remains undefeated in battle. As the first rays of sun pierce the morning twilight, Oberon spies an orcish camp just on the horizon. He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN…

He raises his blade and pierces his index finger allowing two and a half drops of blood to fall to the earth below. His people fall back and go into hiding, fearful of the impending bloodbath, as Oberon and his army advance towards the camp. Upon reaching the camp gateway Oberon raises his sword and the old doors crumble to the ground. His troops gasp, astonished at the display of power. Oberon and his men make their way into the bowel of the encampment, a room made entirely of lethality stone. That is when they realize they have fallen into a trap! In an instant the Lord draws out his sword and simultaneously a hundred hidden ballista fire their projectiles at him and his men. Faster than the eye could follow, Oberon's sword blocks them all, except the last one. The final arrow glances past his glimmering blade and pierces through his shoulder. Oberon lets out a growl of pain and covers his wound with his gloved hand. Drawing upon his holy magic he waves one arm across the room and the ballistas explode. Injured but undaunted, Oberon leaves the encampment... Promising that he would return!

Oct 20, 2015, 08:0610/20/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:57(edited)
11/05/14

hellsfire215 of Hells Fire Keep

"The Age of War has begun. It has seen the rise of Lord Oberon, through his righteous deeds and boundless courage, and through his leadership of countless armies in the war against darkness. To this day, Lord Oberon remains undefeated in battle. As the first rays of sun pierce the morning twilight, Oberon spies an orcish camp just on the horizon. He turns to his people and gives them a special SIGN…” ....Oberon puts Soulstealer, his mighty sword which was carved from the enchanted Titanium mines of Stormfall, dowsed with blessed oil from the lowest depths of the Forgotten Mountains of Veyon, over a cauldron aflame with the Holy Fire of the Lost Oberon lit Soulstealer and with a thunderous yell shouted "Death to the orcs of hell."

Oct 20, 2015, 17:0010/20/15
the women and children soundlessly faded to the rear, along with a few guards. The warriors came to the front, no strangers to battle, their face bore every expression, from anticipation, to elation. Every eye looked toward Oberon for the next signal, the signal to attack.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.