All Categories

Beacon and Battleground Update

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Beacon and Battleground Update

Lords and Ladies,

Are you ready to capture a couple of new Beacons?
Gather your strengths, Mobilize Your Forces, And Be First To Capture Them!

New Additional Battleground Levels were added, too!
Battle Hard To Get Amazing Rewards. Take Part In Even More Epic Battles In Darkshine!

Keep in mind that we're constantly expanding our horizons, so stay tuned for more Beacons and Levels as your servers are ready for them.

Lord Oberon,
Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

⭐ New Battleground levels - all Facebook and Plarium servers.
New  Beacons - FB Server 3, Plarium servers 2 and 3.

Views
Comments
Jan 18, 2024, 09:4701/18/24
Jan 20, 2024, 14:5301/20/24
03/11/17

Instead of adding more beacons that only a few high level leagues can capture and hold, you should set a cap on the number of beacons a single league can capture or hold, giving less powerful leagues a half chance of capturing a beacon. So what Plarium gives is just so them that already have all the power now and nothing to the lower leagues. No wonder so many new players leave the game so quickly.

The irony is that Major leagues won't be able to continue recruiting high-level active players from minor leugues , if they and plarium don't let the minor league members grow.

So thanks for nothing Plarium.

Jan 22, 2024, 16:2901/22/24
02/22/16
Damon

Instead of adding more beacons that only a few high level leagues can capture and hold, you should set a cap on the number of beacons a single league can capture or hold, giving less powerful leagues a half chance of capturing a beacon. So what Plarium gives is just so them that already have all the power now and nothing to the lower leagues. No wonder so many new players leave the game so quickly.

The irony is that Major leagues won't be able to continue recruiting high-level active players from minor leugues , if they and plarium don't let the minor league members grow.

So thanks for nothing Plarium.

I  am  not  thinking what  you want  will ever happen. Maybe a restructure and tightening of  your  league abilities  will help  them advance. 

Every huge league was a  small one at  one  time. it  takes years of play time to get to where  they are all  leagues  need to access priorities  what they can  do  and  try and  prepare to hold beacons.  it  will take Billions of  defense several billions  in some  cases.  

Also  gathering  allies in the  game to  help  your  league when and if  they  get their  beacons  attacked would  not be a  bad  idea.  but  as  far  as Plarium blocking leagues  from gaining beacons by limiting what  they can hold. not  going to happen. the  fortress levels require a large amount  to gain levels 

Some  Leagues  have  been running for  over 12 years  what they have gained should not be stunted because  some  recent  player  think it's  too hard. Hardened leagues  have  earned  what they have gained  it's  upto  other  leagues  to either advance and  fight  to gain position  just  like  the  Hardened higher  level did. 

The  game is  much  easier to advance in than it  used  to be ( levels  are gained  faster  than ever  before ) 

Jan 23, 2024, 20:5001/23/24
03/11/17
Wesley Pringle

I  am  not  thinking what  you want  will ever happen. Maybe a restructure and tightening of  your  league abilities  will help  them advance. 

Every huge league was a  small one at  one  time. it  takes years of play time to get to where  they are all  leagues  need to access priorities  what they can  do  and  try and  prepare to hold beacons.  it  will take Billions of  defense several billions  in some  cases.  

Also  gathering  allies in the  game to  help  your  league when and if  they  get their  beacons  attacked would  not be a  bad  idea.  but  as  far  as Plarium blocking leagues  from gaining beacons by limiting what  they can hold. not  going to happen. the  fortress levels require a large amount  to gain levels 

Some  Leagues  have  been running for  over 12 years  what they have gained should not be stunted because  some  recent  player  think it's  too hard. Hardened leagues  have  earned  what they have gained  it's  upto  other  leagues  to either advance and  fight  to gain position  just  like  the  Hardened higher  level did. 

The  game is  much  easier to advance in than it  used  to be ( levels  are gained  faster  than ever  before ) 

Okay, the old Grand Leagues took years to get to where they are today.

They now rule over everything this game has to offer and claim all the highest event rewards. Newer and smaller leagues will never catch up to the strengths of these out-of-reach leagues. By the time the new and smaller leagues reach these same strength that the big leagues have now, these big leagues will have gathered more strength through other new improvements in the game, even higher build levels, new stronger units, etc.

Each time you add upgrades to this game , the gap only gets wider.

So this gap will never close, my conclusion is that Plarium doesn't care about getting new players, and just keeps the old players happy.

Best regards

Damon

Jan 23, 2024, 21:3401/23/24
03/11/17

I have been playing for many years and have built a castle that not many people have in this game. And a lot was paid for that.And the only speed I've seen in this game is the Castle XP boost event, but that speed doesn't increase a castle's strengths. And that castle XP speed is there for all players, even those who are already 150 and over. So I don't see any advantage new players would have now. on the contrary, it has now become much more difficult for new players to achieve anything here. 

Jan 24, 2024, 13:0001/24/24
02/22/16
Damon

I have been playing for many years and have built a castle that not many people have in this game. And a lot was paid for that.And the only speed I've seen in this game is the Castle XP boost event, but that speed doesn't increase a castle's strengths. And that castle XP speed is there for all players, even those who are already 150 and over. So I don't see any advantage new players would have now. on the contrary, it has now become much more difficult for new players to achieve anything here. 

Plarium Is Not at This time  taking sugguestions  for  changes in the game from players 

Jan 24, 2024, 13:0601/24/24
02/22/16
Damon

Okay, the old Grand Leagues took years to get to where they are today.

They now rule over everything this game has to offer and claim all the highest event rewards. Newer and smaller leagues will never catch up to the strengths of these out-of-reach leagues. By the time the new and smaller leagues reach these same strength that the big leagues have now, these big leagues will have gathered more strength through other new improvements in the game, even higher build levels, new stronger units, etc.

Each time you add upgrades to this game , the gap only gets wider.

So this gap will never close, my conclusion is that Plarium doesn't care about getting new players, and just keeps the old players happy.

Best regards

Damon

You can think and conclude what you want  but it doesn't mean your correct. Please  have a nice day 

Jan 25, 2024, 12:5401/25/24
03/11/17

You don't have to take my word for it, but ask the many players who leave the game for feedback.

They mention bullying by the major leagues and the lack of prospect of ever reaching the level and strength to respond to their bullies.

And seriously, would you start playing a game knowing that it will be at least 10 years before you're even accepted to play with the big boys?

To defend these new players, changes are needed.

Have a nice day

Demon

Jan 31, 2024, 19:1201/31/24
10/09/21

Hi lord Damon! 

in fact, there is always the possibility of a new league taking over the beacon. it’s just that to do this you need to attract many new players to your league from acquaintances, friends, maybe colleagues, even relatives :] 160 active players, that’s how these leagues you’re talking about started, it’s easy to understand that the recipe for success is 160 active players. But I don’t think it will be a good idea to attract players from other leagues to your league, it’s better to look for intellectuals at other levels, which I already talked about at the beginning, although I agree that there are difficulties in this, and perhaps for someone like me this is still not feasible, but I do not despair and am still looking for such opportunities for my league. If there are players like me in my real life then it should happen like in the series the Highlander, I should feel it a kilometer away :] lol

Feb 7, 2024, 11:3602/07/24
Feb 7, 2024, 11:38(edited)
03/11/17
NAiZA

Hi lord Damon! 

in fact, there is always the possibility of a new league taking over the beacon. it’s just that to do this you need to attract many new players to your league from acquaintances, friends, maybe colleagues, even relatives :] 160 active players, that’s how these leagues you’re talking about started, it’s easy to understand that the recipe for success is 160 active players. But I don’t think it will be a good idea to attract players from other leagues to your league, it’s better to look for intellectuals at other levels, which I already talked about at the beginning, although I agree that there are difficulties in this, and perhaps for someone like me this is still not feasible, but I do not despair and am still looking for such opportunities for my league. If there are players like me in my real life then it should happen like in the series the Highlander, I should feel it a kilometer away :] lol

Hello Mr NAiZA,

Of course there is also the possibility of winning the lottery.

We attract a lot of low level players in our league with a lot of different languages. We protect and help them grow. 

Unfortunately, not everyone stays loyal once they are strong enough when major league recruiters encourage them to join their league to replace their inactive players. The major leagues don't bother to help or recruit lower level players.

How can one expect the minor leagues to ever become strong enough to achieve anything in this game?

Smaller leagues stay small and the strong leagues only get stronger with every upgrade Plarium makes.

Have a good day

Damon

Mar 31, 2024, 00:0703/31/24
03/21/24

игра не запускается