All Categories

Temporary Log In Issues Via Facebook On Plarium.com

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Temporary Log In Issues Via Facebook On Plarium.com

Lords and Ladies!

Due to some current technical issues, it is impossible to log in via Facebook on Plarium Play, Plarium.com, Forum, and dedicated websites for our games, for now. We are working on bringing that way of authorization back to life.

Until then, please log in via the good old login + password combination. In case you used to log in to our services only via Facebook, you may request a password reset and specify the email linked to your Facebook account. Then you can follow the password reset instructions sent to your Facebook-linked email. Afterward, please go back to our service you want to log in and authorize using the combination of your Facebook-linked email and your new password.

If you don't remember the email linked to your Facebook account, please get in touch with our Support team.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and are doing our best to bring things back to normal. 

Views
Comments
Aug 4, 2023, 11:5108/04/23
Aug 8, 2023, 09:0108/08/23
07/27/16

i

у вас игра не только через фэйсбук не грузится

MicModerator
Aug 8, 2023, 12:3108/08/23
02/22/19
Vadim

i

у вас игра не только через фэйсбук не грузится

In this moment the game works fine from my edge on all the servers . try to clean cache and reload

Nov 25, 2023, 21:0611/25/23
12/15/18

I and several members of my league are unable to access the video after the last updates on 11/23/23. All we get is a black screen with a small white screen in the lower right-hand corner.  We have all put in tickets, and done what we could but still cannot get in game.  Any ideas would be welcomed