All Categories

Team Battleground Blitz Has Been Improved

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Team Battleground Blitz Has Been Improved

Lords and Ladies,

We listened to your feedback — and we acted!

Completing Areas in Team Battleground Blitz will now earn you more Units than ever before. What's more, each Reward Slot in an Area now contains a different Unit, so you can build up your army with greater variety as you progress.

These new Rewards were implemented in the last Event and will be used for future Blitzes. Keep an eye out for the next opportunity to team up, take on Balur's forces, and bolster your forces!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall 

Views
Comments
Jan 17, 2023, 10:0201/17/23
Jan 17, 2023, 12:4201/17/23
Jan 17, 2023, 13:43(edited)
12/13/14

Olenka  -  Why are there no Crown Knights in the rewards?  You seem to have reduced defensive rewards and added a few Feral Swordsmen, which upsets game balance.

You also need to remove TBG from the DEFAULT view in our Eagles Nest,  and redress the BALANCE between Hero Equipment Types in Reward Chests.  5% for Boots and Gloves is a totally unacceptable scam

https://prnt.sc/GbLyR0nOQcKT

Can somebody post a screenshot of the FULL rewards from the last TBG?   I quit at level 21 because it starts getting too expensive at levels 22-32

These were the original rewards and it would be helpful to compare total unit strength - https://prnt.sc/-qm5c3xE3_Fp

p.s.  Could I take this opportunity to remind your Team that we have had no Champ Summoning Events since November  ...  nobody in my league trusts Holy Bonds to give 25% Gold Champs - one member spent 15 Holy Bonds and got 14 purples.  The odds against that must be astronomical

Jan 17, 2023, 17:4501/17/23
11/12/16

Olenka,

Bolster your forces  - hmmm, you are getting out from team blitz with a smaller army than you are getting in. So you army getting smaller, not bigger - you should know it.... a divine chest that with 95% chance will contain a double doesn't add incentives to do blitz. 

Jan 18, 2023, 04:4101/18/23
08/23/15

A few days after start of the very first Blitz Plarium removed some 80+% of all the good ingredients topping this pizzah, now little by little we get back a few crumbs of the pizzah bottom

No game yet, I'll keep ignoring this until it gets a pleasure, enough of burdens with ever-increasing other time burner events

Jan 18, 2023, 19:3701/18/23
02/25/21

Подскажите подарочный код, в войне пристолов, заранее благодарю.

Jan 19, 2023, 12:0901/19/23
09/26/16

The problem with the team BGs is not the rewards that you get, it is that the troops that you use in the event get no benefit from the unit xp that was earned for them previously while using them in the event. Having units treated this way makes the event not worth the effort.

Jan 19, 2023, 12:5301/19/23
Jan 19, 2023, 14:25(edited)
01/23/20

Extraordinarily annoying is that the TBG's already blocking the access on the other BG's at the Eagle's Nest.

2 days before the start and during the whole event (14d?)

It is an unnecessary hardship and really takes a lot of time to approach the other BG's. 

It is an obstacle. Doing the normal BG's for example, you always have to do a 2nd click to get there.

Can't you do it gets a light point like the other stuff?

i

per Example:

i

OlenkaAdmin
Jan 19, 2023, 15:0401/19/23
10/31/22
Friman

Подскажите подарочный код, в войне пристолов, заранее благодарю.

Пожалуйста, уточните на каком сервере вы играете? 

OlenkaAdmin
Jan 19, 2023, 15:1401/19/23
10/31/22
Snowgoon

Olenka  -  Why are there no Crown Knights in the rewards?  You seem to have reduced defensive rewards and added a few Feral Swordsmen, which upsets game balance.

You also need to remove TBG from the DEFAULT view in our Eagles Nest,  and redress the BALANCE between Hero Equipment Types in Reward Chests.  5% for Boots and Gloves is a totally unacceptable scam

https://prnt.sc/GbLyR0nOQcKT

Can somebody post a screenshot of the FULL rewards from the last TBG?   I quit at level 21 because it starts getting too expensive at levels 22-32

These were the original rewards and it would be helpful to compare total unit strength - https://prnt.sc/-qm5c3xE3_Fp

p.s.  Could I take this opportunity to remind your Team that we have had no Champ Summoning Events since November  ...  nobody in my league trusts Holy Bonds to give 25% Gold Champs - one member spent 15 Holy Bonds and got 14 purples.  The odds against that must be astronomical

My Lord, why do you think adding Feral Swordsmen upsets the game balance? 

The default view of Team Battlegrounds in the Eagle's Nest reminds you about the upcoming event so you can better prepare and have more time to choose your future teammates.

Concerning Champions Summoning events, I can assure you that they are previewed for the nearest future.😉

OlenkaAdmin
Jan 19, 2023, 15:3501/19/23
10/31/22
Vera

Olenka,

Bolster your forces  - hmmm, you are getting out from team blitz with a smaller army than you are getting in. So you army getting smaller, not bigger - you should know it.... a divine chest that with 95% chance will contain a double doesn't add incentives to do blitz. 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm sure the updated rewards are more valuable and absolutely worth participating in the event. However, I will be waiting for your feedback once Team Battleground Blitz ends.

Jan 19, 2023, 22:5401/19/23
Jan 19, 2023, 23:32(edited)
12/13/14

Olenka 

"The default view of Team Battlegrounds in the Eagle's Nest reminds you about the upcoming event so you can better prepare and have more time to choose your future teammates. "

https://prnt.sc/SHRoLIvN_OCf

https://prnt.sc/WqBSLaSKJOwY

If a player needs a reminder,  then this should be more than enough  -  spamming our default view in Eagle's Nest is completely unnecessary  and very annoying for most customers

OlenkaAdmin
Jan 20, 2023, 11:4501/20/23
10/31/22
Snowgoon

Olenka 

"The default view of Team Battlegrounds in the Eagle's Nest reminds you about the upcoming event so you can better prepare and have more time to choose your future teammates. "

https://prnt.sc/SHRoLIvN_OCf

https://prnt.sc/WqBSLaSKJOwY

If a player needs a reminder,  then this should be more than enough  -  spamming our default view in Eagle's Nest is completely unnecessary  and very annoying for most customers

Thanks for the idea, my Lord!😉 

OlenkaAdmin
Jan 20, 2023, 11:5201/20/23
10/31/22
Mary XII.

Extraordinarily annoying is that the TBG's already blocking the access on the other BG's at the Eagle's Nest.

2 days before the start and during the whole event (14d?)

It is an unnecessary hardship and really takes a lot of time to approach the other BG's. 

It is an obstacle. Doing the normal BG's for example, you always have to do a 2nd click to get there.

Can't you do it gets a light point like the other stuff?

i

per Example:

i

I can see your point and thanks for the suggestion! I will pass it on to the devs team for further consideration.

OlenkaAdmin
Jan 20, 2023, 11:5701/20/23
10/31/22
Ariston

The problem with the team BGs is not the rewards that you get, it is that the troops that you use in the event get no benefit from the unit xp that was earned for them previously while using them in the event. Having units treated this way makes the event not worth the effort.

Using units with their basic power is a part of the challenge, don't you like this idea? We are sure that the improved rewards will be worth participating in this event, so don't hesitate to share your feedback with us as soon as it's finished.🙂

Jan 20, 2023, 12:0601/20/23
12/13/14

"Using units with their basic power is a part of the challenge, don't you like this idea? "

I think many hated this idea at first  ....  but it actually gives every player exactly the same chances.

Coinzillas  and Mega-Leagues get no unfair advantages here  😎

MicModerator
Jan 20, 2023, 12:3301/20/23
02/22/19
Olenka

Using units with their basic power is a part of the challenge, don't you like this idea? We are sure that the improved rewards will be worth participating in this event, so don't hesitate to share your feedback with us as soon as it's finished.🙂

Hmmm  well is a '' big challenge '' but i still prefer tha real power of my units  , maybe the devs will considerate it ...

wishing all a super nice day !

Jan 24, 2023, 11:2201/24/23
01/23/20
Mic

Hmmm  well is a '' big challenge '' but i still prefer tha real power of my units  , maybe the devs will considerate it ...

wishing all a super nice day !

I agree Mic, why did I put all the time and all those sapphs and all those sketches into the game? As long as the units are at zero, I will not send anything. 

There are events that are fun to do and there are events that just burn units for nothing. 

MicModerator
Jan 24, 2023, 22:5801/24/23
02/22/19
Mary XII.

I agree Mic, why did I put all the time and all those sapphs and all those sketches into the game? As long as the units are at zero, I will not send anything. 

There are events that are fun to do and there are events that just burn units for nothing. 

The positive side is that we can decide  what tournament do , i like a lot other 💪