All Categories

New Community Manager

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

New Community Manager

Hello Lords and Ladies!

My name is Olena and I'm excited to join the team as a new Community Manager.🤗

A few words about myself. I'm a big fan of video as well as board games. I prefer team play and no hurry, that's why I like strategies the most. The world of Dakrshine fascinated mе by its mysterious medieval atmosphere and the variety of gameplay. The more I play, more exciting and challenging features appear!

Btw, what excites you the most in the game? What makes you stay its loyal player for so many years?

As for my real-life hobbies, I love reading, traveling, listening to music, playing the piano and singing. Together with my two little kids I keep discovering this world full of wonders.

I have an experience in working in gaming customer support, and I'll do my best to assist you with each and every in-game question, concern or suggestion you have.

May luck and courage be with you!😉

Views
Comments
Nov 4, 2022, 14:3311/04/22
Nov 4, 2022, 17:5411/04/22
10/09/21

Greetings Olena! Welcome to our atmosphere :), to the atmosphere where the dragon's breath warms our cold hearts.

Nov 5, 2022, 02:1111/05/22
12/15/20

Hello. When selling my hero inventory i used to get the help icon appear but now it rarely shows up. Is there a fix for this problem.

Nov 5, 2022, 10:0311/05/22
Nov 5, 2022, 10:06(edited)
10/09/21

Hello :) 

#1. I don’t know how they will react to this in the plarium, but for me personally in the game there is a strong discomfort from a lack of food, everything that I stole from others and produced in my castle turned into a minus in a short time, and these were not small numbers, 35 million food was just so they disappeared from my castle. I even stopped asking for food from the league, to no avail. A friend sends me 50.000 food and after 10 minutes it just disappears in my castle. ) I understand that it is necessary to improve the buildings related to the production of food, but there are players who have improved all the buildings related to food, but they still have a minus, because of this, as I understand it, many cannot plan something regarding the construction of troops. :) No one wants to do robbery if you still can't enjoy the food.

Nov 6, 2022, 12:1511/06/22
07/20/15

Oh madness.... Welcome to the mysterious world of Stormfall...lol..That's the joke of the day!!! Will you change something about the boredom of the game? No! Will you do anything to improve the in-game performances? No !

Will you change anything about the balance in the game? No ! Will you make a purchase for us at Plarium cheaper? No!

So bye

MicModerator
Nov 6, 2022, 14:1111/06/22
02/22/19

Welcome 😎

OlenkaAdmin
Nov 7, 2022, 14:3211/07/22
10/31/22
NAiZA

Hello :) 

#1. I don’t know how they will react to this in the plarium, but for me personally in the game there is a strong discomfort from a lack of food, everything that I stole from others and produced in my castle turned into a minus in a short time, and these were not small numbers, 35 million food was just so they disappeared from my castle. I even stopped asking for food from the league, to no avail. A friend sends me 50.000 food and after 10 minutes it just disappears in my castle. ) I understand that it is necessary to improve the buildings related to the production of food, but there are players who have improved all the buildings related to food, but they still have a minus, because of this, as I understand it, many cannot plan something regarding the construction of troops. :) No one wants to do robbery if you still can't enjoy the food.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, I will forward it to the team. 😉

Your net food production depends directly on the number of units you have. I guess your current food consumption exceeds your food production and you will need to upgrade you Farms as well as Barns and Warehouses. To check this rates, you may click on "Resources" panel.  

OlenkaAdmin
Nov 7, 2022, 14:3311/07/22
10/31/22
Wade

Hello. When selling my hero inventory i used to get the help icon appear but now it rarely shows up. Is there a fix for this problem.

Hey! Do you mean you can't see the window showing the Selling Price of the item when clicking on Sell button? If so, please provide us with more details and screenshots via this link https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and our tech team will take a closer look at it.  

Nov 8, 2022, 01:2911/08/22
Nov 8, 2022, 01:30(edited)
02/22/16

Welcome 🖖

Nov 8, 2022, 04:0711/08/22
02/26/21

Welcome   Girl:   So  are   you  are  what  I  would  call  Complaint  Bureau ~ I feel   for   you  then   hope
 you  have  alot  of  nerve  cause  after   this  I  am  sure  you  will  need  counciling   or suffer  a  nervous
break  down ...   so  with t hat  said  I would   really  a ppreciate    Having   the knowledge  of  once  again  needing  Plarium  help on  my  loading  problems  ..  I sent   thec  support  email  and   yet  have  not  heard  back  this  took place   just before i  bought my  new lap  top   3  mnths  ago  thinking  it  was  reason   for  game  not  loading  and  low  and behold 400.$   later   here  I am  again   having the  same   PROBLEM   which  took  ~btw  if  i  forgot to mention , was told   because  of  covid ,reason ~ I  was able   to  get it  to  work  after many hours  and  try  of this that  and  the other, and my Marshal..  So again  I  have  tried  all  these   great  idea   to  no  avail...   How   am  I   to continue  to  enjoy  such   frustrational  game let   down..   Is  there  something I have  lost here cause  one  thing  is  for  sure  I  have a copy  tellign m e  that  now  for thec  support it  is  to be  in  setting  &  Guess  WHAT    It  is  Not  ...HELP  PLEASE   if  you  can!

Nov 8, 2022, 10:4211/08/22
01/24/21

не нашла тему благодоря вам игра стала лучше. напишу здесь ответ на этот обман.    благодоря вам игра стала хуже. сегодня поиграть не удалось так как после каждого действия выплывало предупреждение что в игре что то пошло не так-перезагрузите игру.это просто издевательство но что ожидать от игры где работают профаны в IT(((((  ЧЕМ дальше тем хуже работа игры!!!!!!

Nov 8, 2022, 15:0311/08/22
Nov 8, 2022, 15:05(edited)
02/22/16
Olenka

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, I will forward it to the team. 😉

Your net food production depends directly on the number of units you have. I guess your current food consumption exceeds your food production and you will need to upgrade you Farms as well as Barns and Warehouses. To check this rates, you may click on "Resources" panel.  

Also upgrading your Hall of Shadows to level 26 gives you a massive 50% reduction in food usage

i

Nov 8, 2022, 23:1511/08/22
09/12/15

Bonsoir a tous !!!

i

Nov 9, 2022, 00:0911/09/22
04/02/18

Hi. I can't get Stormfall to play on my new PC with Windows 11.  There is no image!  I contacted custumer support and they keep advising me to do the same thing and it still does not work.  Not sure you can help?

OlenkaAdmin
Nov 9, 2022, 14:3211/09/22
10/31/22
Greta

не нашла тему благодоря вам игра стала лучше. напишу здесь ответ на этот обман.    благодоря вам игра стала хуже. сегодня поиграть не удалось так как после каждого действия выплывало предупреждение что в игре что то пошло не так-перезагрузите игру.это просто издевательство но что ожидать от игры где работают профаны в IT(((((  ЧЕМ дальше тем хуже работа игры!!!!!!

Спасибо за отзыв! На данный момент массовых сбоев в работе игры не зафиксировано. Уточните пожалуйста, какое именно предупреждение Вы видите? Не могли бы Вы прислать нам скриншот? 

Nov 9, 2022, 15:5611/09/22
02/22/16
Babylonien

Hi. I can't get Stormfall to play on my new PC with Windows 11.  There is no image!  I contacted custumer support and they keep advising me to do the same thing and it still does not work.  Not sure you can help?

Please advise exactly what new computer you have ? I find most often the problem with new  computers is in security settings that only needs to have Plarium Play added to approved sites.

Unless your  New computer is a Chromebook they for some reason I'm thinking maybe capacity can not play the game  

Nov 18, 2022, 16:0511/18/22
10/20/16

Аленка, привет!

Поздравляю с назначением, хотя натерпишься ты тут кокретно! )))

Вопрос такой, как к представителю администрации: новости, слухи, домыслы есть, когда вернут донат в РФ и Белоруссии?

Nov 22, 2022, 17:0311/22/22
05/26/15

we dont need a new community manger ??? we need a person  who will bring back the gameplay we had 7 years ago , as our new manager im guessing your the new yes sir for  devs to try to get more money out of players :p well gues what i think this time you have broke the game totally , so many now thinking of leaveing well done plarium  bad to the core