All Categories

New Levels For Buildings and Lost Arts

Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted

Strengthen Your Forces and Boost Resource Production

Lords and Ladies,

I have excellent news: the Altar of Weor can now be upgraded to Levels 7, 8, and 9. Remember, each Altar Level upgrade will increase the base Gold and Iron production rate of your Resource Buildings, so make the most of this opportunity.

The Spring of Life can also now be upgraded further to Levels 11, 12, and 13, with each upgrade increasing your overall Food production.

Finally, the following Lost Arts can now be upgraded to Level 32:

- Darin's Notes

- Warden's Staff

- Arto's Bridle

- Iron Sun

Use this knowledge to increase your dominance, and return peace to Stormfall!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Nov 11, 2021, 10:2411/11/21
Nov 11, 2021, 11:4511/11/21
02/20/17

Hello :-)
So every time I will be stronger ... and I will have many more resources :-)
Thank you very much for increasing the levels of all these useful and important things for the game :-)
Greetings to all Stormfall ... you are great :-) 

πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Nov 11, 2021, 14:0411/11/21
07/12/17

Hi, my question is if I spend Sketches to upgrade my Alter of Weor and someone attacks is it downgraded ? in which case it just becomes a cash cow and pointless upgrading. 

Nov 11, 2021, 15:5911/11/21
02/20/17
Dracul

Hi, my question is if I spend Sketches to upgrade my Alter of Weor and someone attacks is it downgraded ? in which case it just becomes a cash cow and pointless upgrading. 

Hello Dracul :-)

I do not know about you but it never costs me anything to level it up when they have attacked me and they lower it :-)

And when I have it at level 9 I will get a higher percentage than what I get now :-)

So I'm sure it will be more profitable for me since as long as they do not attack me I will get more gold and more metal :-)

Greetings and good game :-) 

i

i

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

Nov 11, 2021, 16:2911/11/21
Nov 11, 2021, 16:29(edited)
07/12/17

Hi, yes 1 -6 free. The new levels cost Sketches. 240 for level 7 etc, as you are clearly an employee of Plarium why would you wish to keep that info from people. My question remains the same if I upgrade the Altar will it be downgraded when I am attacked.

Nov 11, 2021, 20:1611/11/21
02/14/17

To Dracul's... question..  you need to make it clear.   Is the sketches needed a one time upgrade for each level to make it a new max.?  Or when it gets knocked back to zero after a successful raid do you have to spend sketches everytime on level's 7-9.  Or when it resets after a raid does it just take time and not more sketches.  People need to know before they spend the sketches.  That would be really messed up by the way if it costs sketches everytime after a sucessful raid. 

This is the only building that resets back to level 1.  , so you need to make it clear. 

Nov 12, 2021, 03:0011/12/21
02/14/17

Update:  So it does in fact cost you sketches for level 7, 8 and 9. Once your Weor gets knocked back down to level 1.  So if you get raided a lot just be aware of that.. You will have to spend the sketches again if you want it fully upgraded.      The first 6 will be free as per usual.   We tested it between 2 castles of different leagues.   Your welcome for the  answer that I guess they couldn't tell us.  

Nov 12, 2021, 03:0111/12/21
Nov 12, 2021, 03:03(edited)
12/20/14

The fact that we are not getting a straight and honest answer should be a clue to most. 

From a business perspective, Plarium wants players to spend more and more sapphires and emeralds. As purchasing more sketches means more sapphires are spent. More sapphires spent means more $ to replace what is spent and to maintain available sapphires. And they need to continually increase the amounst spent to increase their profits each month/quarter/year. 

One simple way is to require players to buy more sketches is to require them for the upper levels of the Weor. This works for them for 2 reasons. If you get raided, you have to pay more sketches for it to back to max level. If you decide you want to save the cost for the sketches and defend against raids with troops, you spend sapphires reviving high level defense troops. So either way they get more sapphires spent. It's what they would call a win/win situation for them. And a lose/lose situation for players. 

Personally I will not be upgrading the weor beyond the free max. The benefit is not worth the cost when the increase in resource production is so easily compensated for free by raiding any dead castle. Why would I pay sapphires/sketches to increase how much is produced when I can pickup 1 or 2 Mil of resources from a 4 to 8 raids on decent dead castles or bot castles in just a 5 to 10 minutes. We get 10 raids a day for a reason. And more on days when there are +30 or +40 bonus raids. 

This was definitely not a good feature upgrade in my opinion. 

Nov 12, 2021, 05:3711/12/21
02/20/17

Hello :-)
Well, the logical thing is that it does not cost schemes :-)
Upgrades usually only cost schematics once to upload ... so I guess it won't cost anything :-)
Greetings and good game :-) 

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Nov 12, 2021, 06:3111/12/21
02/20/17
MidwestGun

Update:  So it does in fact cost you sketches for level 7, 8 and 9. Once your Weor gets knocked back down to level 1.  So if you get raided a lot just be aware of that.. You will have to spend the sketches again if you want it fully upgraded.      The first 6 will be free as per usual.   We tested it between 2 castles of different leagues.   Your welcome for the  answer that I guess they couldn't tell us.  

Hello MidwestGun :-)
Thanks a lot for the info ... I guess that answers Dracul's question :-) 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

MicModerator
Nov 12, 2021, 10:0111/12/21
02/22/19

Thank you very much for this new updates , especially for The Spring of Life  , since my pain is the food  πŸ˜

My Altar of Weor is like a ping pong game  go down and up...since i do not defend my castle  that is part of my strategy , but i have to admit also that i am ok with iron and gold too  !😍

I wish you all a good day and enjoy the game !

Nov 12, 2021, 21:3211/12/21
07/12/17

Hi, thanks for the info, will be keeping my Weor at 6. Really what a cheap money grab. πŸ˜