Monthly Developers' Feedback: January 2019

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 5, 2019, 14:1002/05/19
02/29/16

January Feedback

1. Add 100k Resource packages to the Black market.

We will discuss whether it can be done.

2. The decreased reward for Champions upgrade to the highest level.

We know this change wasn't a pleasant one and we received all the feedback you posted in the community. Thanks for doing it!

We'll review whether any changes to this decision can be done.

3. Add Champions to the League attacks. 

We know many players are waiting for this feature. We're still thinking about its implementation. Once we have any solution, we will let you know.

4. Some players receive Legendary Hero's Chests from League Chests while others not.

It's called random, and we're not going to change the mechanics here. Though, we understand that players get overloaded with General's Equipment and we're working on a solution for this situation.

5. Review discounts on the Wheel of Fortune.

We already have plans on doing it. WOF contains quite a lot of discounts, and not all of them are still so interesting for players as they were before. That's why we plan to analyze the current Offers and think about the new offers we can add.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2019, 17:3702/05/19
02/22/16

Maybe you can pass these suggestions for WOF items Discounts on Stoneheart Castles Walls,towers ,gates and other construction items. As well as revival discounts or building discounts for Stoneheart units. 

Maybe a mention into separate stoneheart unit building ques also instead of the stack up that builds one at a time.

Feb 5, 2019, 21:4402/05/19
08/10/14

Alina Phoenix said:

January Feedback

We know this change wasn't a pleasant one and we received all the feedback you posted in the community. Thanks for doing it!

We know many players are waiting for this feature. We're still thinking about its implementation. Once we have any solution, we will let you know.

4. Some players receive Legendary Hero's Chests from League Chests while others not.

It's called random, and we're not going to change the mechanics here. Though, we understand that players get overloaded with General's Equipment and we're working on a solution for this situation.

We already have plans on doing it. WOF contains quite a lot of discounts, and not all of them are still so interesting for players as they were before. That's why we plan to analyze the current Offers and think about the new offers we can add.

OK lets look at your PLANS...

1.  100k resource packs..... Prob a good idea.

2. decrease champ rewards... Unpleasant??? ..... 

Ya think? You have killed a part of the game that required players to actually play the game to get rewards. This has to be one of the biggest mistakes Plarium has made to date!!!

3. Add Champs to League attack...  If anyone can afford to train Beacon Offence and Fortress Offence champs, they should be able to send them on league attacks. However, if rewards are not changed back it won't matter.

4. League Chest.... I agree, its random and should remain so.

5. WOF....  I agree, should be updated to reflect current game content, 

Feb 6, 2019, 07:4302/06/19
03/30/18
i agree with everything the Doc says :))
Feb 8, 2019, 13:4902/08/19
02/29/16

Wesley Pringle said:

Maybe you can pass these suggestions for WOF items Discounts on Stoneheart Castles Walls,towers ,gates and other construction items. As well as revival discounts or building discounts for Stoneheart units. 

Maybe a mention into separate stoneheart unit building ques also instead of the stack up that builds one at a time.

Thanks, Wesley!

I will forward these ideas. But I think the discounts will include Stoneheart Castle anyway :)
Feb 8, 2019, 13:5502/08/19
Feb 8, 2019, 13:55(edited)
02/29/16

1DRWHO said:

Alina Phoenix said:

January Feedback

OK lets look at your PLANS...

1.  100k resource packs..... Prob a good idea.

2. decrease champ rewards... Unpleasant??? ..... 

Ya think? You have killed a part of the game that required players to actually play the game to get rewards. This has to be one of the biggest mistakes Plarium has made to date!!!

3. Add Champs to League attack...  If anyone can afford to train Beacon Offence and Fortress Offence champs, they should be able to send them on league attacks. However, if rewards are not changed back it won't matter.

4. League Chest.... I agree, its random and should remain so.

5. WOF....  I agree, should be updated to reflect current game content, 

Hello!

Happy to hear you liked the majority of replies.

As for rewards, devs made it twice bigger today and released Undead Hunting Campaign that allows you to upgrade Champions faster: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/122114_undead-hunting-campaigns-dev-notes-/

Feb 8, 2019, 13:5602/08/19
02/29/16
DredeKnight said:

i agree with everything the Doc says :))
Thanks 
Feb 8, 2019, 16:0402/08/19
Feb 8, 2019, 20:35(edited)
12/13/14

Still no League Duel Points from Stoneheart Battlegrounds

What is the problem? We have wasted another month waiting to hear the truth

Alina Phoenix said:   9 January, 2019, 4:08 PM UTC

I will double-check it, but from the information I have right now, Stoneheart BGs should give points already.

http://prntscr.com/mig419

Feb 9, 2019, 15:1202/09/19
Feb 9, 2019, 15:19(edited)
02/22/16

Snowgoon said:

I will double-check it, but from the information I have right now, Stoneheart BGs should give points already.

I agree they still have not attended to this issue Hopefully in the next update .  

It's a bit overdue . Maybe they could also make  the stoneheart BGs a bit more Player friendly also  Doesn't seem right to lose so much and gain so little when doing them. when they take so long to build  because they are in a stacked Que and not divided into Infantry/Calvary/Occult /Beast like the other units build set ups.   And require massive amounts of resources 
Feb 9, 2019, 18:3502/09/19
Feb 9, 2019, 18:53(edited)
12/13/14

Wesley Pringle said:

not divided into Infantry/Calvary/Occult /Beast like the other units build set ups.   And require massive amounts of resources 

Do you think more build queues would help?

The problem for most of us is the lack of storage and soulstones

I cannot ever build gargoyles because I can never store enough adamantine in my tiny vaults

I have completed all stoneheart scrolls so now have no reason to hit the battlegrounds, but If I did I would only ever build Purgators and hope to win gargoyles from bg

http://prntscr.com/mivh7g

Cant see any reason to build SH Cavalry or Occult, so am content with one build queue ... extra queues would only help the coiners and increase game imbalance by a huge factor

Feb 10, 2019, 00:4102/10/19
02/21/16
Snowgoon said:

The problem for most of us is the lack of storage and soulstones

I cannot ever build gargoyles because I can never store enough adamantine in my tiny vaults

I have completed all stoneheart scrolls so now have no reason to hit the battlegrounds, but If I did I would only ever build Purgators and hope to win gargoyles from bg

http://prntscr.com/mivh7g

Cant see any reason to build SH Cavalry or Occult, so am content with one build queue ... extra queues would only help the coiners and increase game imbalance by a huge factor

( most of us ?? ) Have you got a mouse in your Pocket  ?   I think a better Que for stoneheart units would enhance the game.  I won't try to assume to be Most players spokesperson though !
Feb 10, 2019, 16:1302/10/19
12/13/14

Carol Aileen said:

I think a better Que for stoneheart units would enhance the game.

Do you have level 15 Vaults and Forges?

The point I make is that 'most' of us are non-coiners so could never benefit from this .... which would increase game imbalance

Simple enough point that many will agree with

Feb 10, 2019, 17:2302/10/19
02/21/16
Snowgoon said:

Carol Aileen said:

The point I make is that 'most' of us are non-coiners so could never benefit from this .... which would increase game imbalance

Two at level 10 and one at level 8 gives enough space to build gargoyles  I am a Non coiner 
Feb 10, 2019, 21:1502/10/19
12/13/14
Carol Aileen said:

Snowgoon said:

Carol Aileen said:

Two at level 10 and one at level 8 gives enough space to build gargoyles  I am a Non coiner 
Then there is no urgency for extra build queues - I dont see the problem, and I dont see any advantage for you, or 95% of players either
Feb 11, 2019, 04:2402/11/19
Feb 11, 2019, 04:26(edited)
02/21/16
Snowgoon said:

Carol Aileen said:

Snowgoon said:

Carol Aileen said:

Then there is no urgency for extra build queues - I dont see the problem, and I dont see any advantage for you, or 95% of players either
LOL your funny  but don't make much sense I want to be able to have them building all at once I have the materials just don't want to line them on top of each other but then again there are many things you wouldn't understand about how I play. 
Feb 11, 2019, 06:2102/11/19
08/21/14

I don't see how anyone who isn't a coiner can achieve >24 soulstones a day.   Unless you're getting at least 24 soulstones a day, you do NOT need more than one SH troop queue.  Yes, you may have hundreds or even thousands right now, but unless you bring in an average of 25 per day, you will eventually come to a point where you will not be able to keep even 1 queue going 24/7.

Therefore, SF does not need more than one SH queue as it would benefit coiners too much and have little affect on non coiners.

Granted, if the devs keep up with their current direction, coiners will be the only ones left in SF before too long, so any talk of balance may be a moot point.   The balance is so bad right now, perhaps its already a moot point.

Never mind.   Doesn't matter anymore.  Ignore this post.  The sooner SF farmville dies, the better.

Feb 11, 2019, 16:1702/11/19
Feb 11, 2019, 16:20(edited)
11/04/15

Aegon Targaryen said:

I don't see how anyone who isn't a coiner can achieve >24 soulstones a day.   Unless you're getting at least 24 soulstones a day, you do NOT need more than one SH troop queue.  Yes, you may have hundreds or even thousands right now, but unless you bring in an average of 25 per day, you will eventually come to a point where you will not be able to keep even 1 queue going 24/7.

Therefore, SF does not need more than one SH queue as it would benefit coiners too much and have little affect on non coiners.

Granted, if the devs keep up with their current direction, coiners will be the only ones left in SF before too long, so any talk of balance may be a moot point.   The balance is so bad right now, perhaps its already a moot point.

Never mind.   Doesn't matter anymore.  Ignore this post.  The sooner SF farmville dies, the better.

Well said, and I agree with every word .... but I fully expect these posts to be deleted anyway

Off topic,  even though this conversation was started by a moderator   hahaha
Feb 12, 2019, 00:5702/12/19
02/22/16
seems this topic is Dev feedback I don't see your point INIGO MONTO 
Feb 12, 2019, 08:1402/12/19
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Hello, Snowgoon!

Stoneheart BGs should have been included to the Tournament back in December. 

Unfortunately, devs missed this point and they were not enabled in the admin system. We're sorry for this overlook.

They said that starting from the next League Duel, the Stoneheart BGs will be added to the Tournament balance.

Thanks for reminding me about this moment!

Feb 12, 2019, 08:1702/12/19
02/29/16

Regarding SH Units and the additional queues of their training, devs know that for now players still lack Soulstones for proper Units training. That's why they don't plan to add the additional queues till they fix this situation.

Right now they're working on the new type of Tournament where players will be able to win a good number of Soulstones as a reward. They plan to launch it in March/April.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.