Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 28, 2020, 12:4405/28/20
05/21/19

Higher Champion and Geist Ranks

Reach New Peaks of Power!

Lords and Ladies,

Your Champions continue to grow in power, and new Geists have been seen haunting the floors of the League Tower!

Champions can grow to Rank 7, while Rank 4, 5, and 6 Geists are now possible as well. Increase the Rank of a Champion or a Geist by sacrificing other Champions or Geists.

The number of Champions you need to sacrifice to upgrade a Champion is the same as your Champion's current Rank. While their Rank must be the same, you can sacrifice Champions of any Level or Rarity Grade.

To increase a Champion's Rank using Geists, sacrifice Geists of that same Rank AND Rarity Grade. The number of Geists you need to sacrifice is the same as your Champion's current Rank.

To increase a Geist's Rank, sacrifice Champions and/or Geists of the same Rank and Rarity Grade as that of the Geist you wish to upgrade. The number of Champions or Geists you need to sacrifice is the same as your Geist's current Rank.

Rank up your Geists and Champions, and bring glory to your people!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2020, 14:3505/28/20
09/19/14

Do you guys have any idea what the impact of this change, multiplied with the Weor event are on beacon force limits.

You have effectively degraded the beacon force limits by up to around 50% in a couple of months. And that just gets higher and higher as time goes by and people have even more Woer/special low food eating units.

Did anyone in the dev stage of this update even consider this? 

Are you going to update the force limits proportionally to the power you are adding to the game with each update?

May 28, 2020, 15:2005/28/20
02/25/15
That is a very, very valid Point.
May 28, 2020, 15:2105/28/20
May 28, 2020, 22:49(edited)
08/09/15

i wont talk about game balance.as its already done

so

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FEATURE ITSELF (pls answer as soon as possible so we design a game plan asap too)

1. how much emeralds reward will there be for rank 7 ? and also have u changed emeralds rewards for lower ranks(4,5 stars) or its the same

2. how will this affect ongoing champion events ? im mostly interested in orb event !!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!!

it used to be we received 1 orb for 5 starring a blue/purple/orange champions and 3 for 6 starring their ranks, so will we receive extra or any at all for 7 starring the aforementioned champions ?

the second question is very important.pls answer

respectfully,

fURY,

sh T pa town,

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2020, 07:5805/29/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

i wont talk about game balance.as its already done

so

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FEATURE ITSELF (pls answer as soon as possible so we design a game plan asap too)

1. how much emeralds reward will there be for rank 7 ? and also have u changed emeralds rewards for lower ranks(4,5 stars) or its the same

2. how will this affect ongoing champion events ? im mostly interested in orb event !!! VERY VERY IMPORTANT !!!

it used to be we received 1 orb for 5 starring a blue/purple/orange champions and 3 for 6 starring their ranks, so will we receive extra or any at all for 7 starring the aforementioned champions ?

the second question is very important.pls answer

respectfully,

fURY,

sh T pa town,

Hello, Fury!

Thanks for your question!

1) Do you mean how many Emeralds you will get for upgrading your Champions to the maximum Level?

2) Do you mean the Champion Rank-Up Event?

Cheers!

May 29, 2020, 13:5005/29/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury!

1) Do you mean how many Emeralds you will get for upgrading your Champions to the maximum Level?

Cheers!

hello Alina

1.yes

2.yes
May 29, 2020, 16:5005/29/20
May 29, 2020, 16:54(edited)
06/10/14

Good questions by fury, and what about 7 star champ points in brawl event ? 

Sorry one thing I forget that champ storage limit showing some bugs, like some time shows holding 302/300 and some time 301/300, is this sign that Developers trying to increase the slots if so then that is good, but do it quick. 
May 29, 2020, 17:2305/29/20
08/09/15

HiTman-PK said:

Sorry one thing I forget that champ storage limit showing some bugs, like some time shows holding 302/300 and some time 301/300, is this sign that Developers trying to increase the slots if so then that is good, but do it quick. 

these things happen when they introduce a new patch to the game,sgould be fixed after reseting the server

i can even predict theyr working on increasing the slots available.its that obvious
May 30, 2020, 00:5505/30/20
01/16/17

HiTman-PK said:

I noticed that too, and the extra slots appear to be equal to the amount of geists you have.  For example, if you have 4 geists, it'll allow you to keep adding champs until you have 304/300.  If you have 1 geist, it'll only go up to 301/300.

I'm not even sure if that really needs to be fixed or not...
May 30, 2020, 21:3905/30/20
08/09/15
no update on this one yet ?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2020, 10:3906/01/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury!

Cheers!

hello Alina

1.yes

2.yes

Hello, Fury! So here you are:

1) 250 Emeralds.

2) We've added 3 tasks to the Champion Rank-Up Event. So they're included into the event. 

Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2020, 10:4106/01/20
Jun 1, 2020, 10:55(edited)
05/21/19

HiTman-PK said:

Hello!

Thanks for your questions!

The thing with the slots is a visual bug, it will be fixed soon. 

Regarding the League Brawl question, any activities related to the 7-Rank Champions will bring you points.

Cheers!
Jun 1, 2020, 13:4206/01/20
08/09/15
Alina said:

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury!

Cheers!

hello Alina

1.yes

2.yes

1) 250 Emeralds.

2) We've added 3 tasks to the Champion Rank-Up Event. So they're included into the event. 

Cheers!

thanks
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 16:2906/05/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury!

Cheers!

hello Alina

1.yes

2.yes

1) 250 Emeralds.

Cheers!

thanks

Welcome! By the way, from now on you'll get 500 Emeralds for upgrading your Champions to the maximum Level. Cheers!

Jun 9, 2020, 22:5506/09/20
04/23/20

Alina said:

Lords and Ladies,

Your Champions continue to grow in power, and new Geists have been seen haunting the floors of the League Tower!

Champions can grow to Rank 7, while Rank 4, 5, and 6 Geists are now possible as well. Increase the Rank of a Champion or a Geist by sacrificing other Champions or Geists.

The number of Champions you need to sacrifice to upgrade a Champion is the same as your Champion's current Rank. While their Rank must be the same, you can sacrifice Champions of any Level or Rarity Grade.

To increase a Champion's Rank using Geists, sacrifice Geists of that same Rank AND Rarity Grade. The number of Geists you need to sacrifice is the same as your Champion's current Rank.

To increase a Geist's Rank, sacrifice Champions and/or Geists of the same Rank and Rarity Grade as that of the Geist you wish to upgrade. The number of Champions or Geists you need to sacrifice is the same as your Geist's current Rank.

Rank up your Geists and Champions, and bring glory to your people!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

And here it is. Shop only Geists are the new Holy Bonds. It's beyond a joke at this point. 

I expect in a couple of months they'll be added to a level 150 tower. The top 25 levels will only be available to be hit by 7 star champs. 

Jun 9, 2020, 23:1106/09/20
04/23/20

Lords and Ladies,

You make it sound like 4,5,6 will be available in the tower, which is clearly not true. 

I know you don't actually play the game, but c'mon. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 10, 2020, 09:1106/10/20
05/21/19
Reverse Midas said:

Lords and Ladies,

You make it sound like 4,5,6 will be available in the tower, which is clearly not true. 

I know you don't actually play the game, but c'mon. 

Hi, Reverse Midas! You're totally right. This sentence may be misleading. I've already forwarded this feedback to the team. Hopefully, we'll avoid it in future. Also, I'm truly sorry about this confusion and thanks for pointing it out. Anyway, good luck in the game!