Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
May 1, 2020, 04:0005/01/20
01/06/15

Premium Battle Pass Gifting

Premium Battle Pass Gifting

Gift Or Request Premium Battle Passes!

Lords and Ladies,

You can now help your Friends and Members of your League out in a new way – by gifting and requesting Premium Battle Passes! Anyone who receives a Premium Battle Pass as a gift gets all the Bonuses and Rewards it offers for free.

To request them as a gift, you must reach Level 15 and check out the Battle Pass feature. Then, once you reach Level 60, you are allowed to gift them as well.

You must also be a fully-fledged League Member of any League to be able to gift Premium Battle Passes to your Friends or Members of your League. 

To request them, you must be a fully-fledged League Member, as well as be Friends AND be in the same League as the person you are sending the request to.

Give the gift that keeps on giving the whole Battle Pass Season!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2020, 18:5705/01/20
04/23/20

Players have been requesting - for years now - the ability to exchange unwanted but useful in-game items to other players in their league, for example relics, hero gear and, more recently, champs. 

These requests have always been refused on the basis that it would upset the "game balance". 

But now, a player can just flat-out spend money to send stuff directly to 10 other players in their league.

Seriously?

If you're that desperate to bring in some cash, maybe take a look at your current insane pricing model - €73 for a Holy Bond pack as an example. 

Or - my personal favourites - which pretty much makes me awed and terrified each time I look at them - "offers" of 21,000 emeralds or 110,000 sapphires for the princely sum of only €487.

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2020, 14:1905/04/20
05/21/19

Reverse Midas said:

Players have been requesting - for years now - the ability to exchange unwanted but useful in-game items to other players in their league, for example relics, hero gear and, more recently, champs. 

These requests have always been refused on the basis that it would upset the "game balance". 

But now, a player can just flat-out spend money to send stuff directly to 10 other players in their league.

Seriously?

If you're that desperate to bring in some cash, maybe take a look at your current insane pricing model - €73 for a Holy Bond pack as an example. 

Or - my personal favourites - which pretty much makes me awed and terrified each time I look at them - "offers" of 21,000 emeralds or 110,000 sapphires for the princely sum of only €487.

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback! I know that the ability to exchange unwanted in-game items is a popular request among our players. However, the game team declined it because they're afraid that some player may abuse this change. 

I'm sorry if you're disappointed with the new Battle Pass feature. I hope you will change your mind in future because it's a good possibility to exchange gifts between your League members and friends  Cheers!