All Categories

New Command Building Available - The Shrine of Summoning!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 28, 2019, 11:4408/28/19
05/21/19

Get More Summoning Bonds and Bonuses For Your Champions

Lords and Ladies,

A new Command Building is now available for you to construct – the Shrine of Summoning!

The Shrine of Summoning can only be built in your Stoneheart Castle. Construct and upgrade it to improve:

- The XP your Champions earn

- The Summoning Bond Drop Rate from Undead and Corrupted

In the Shrine of Summoning, you can summon new Champions and improve your existing ones by upgrading their Ranks and Enlightening them. You can also manage your Champions and participate in the Tower Event.

Construct the Shrine of Summoning and make your Champions ever stronger!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2019, 16:4408/28/19
06/16/15
just another waste of castle space just like the black market is this building the shrine of summoning is the extra xp doesn't really matter unless their's tournament going requires more sketches for money boring another boring money grab update why should one be surprize it doesn't benefits a non coiner it make it harder for them to compete against the coiners then again it not problem for a coiner like myself but this only lowers your non coiner player base i wonder how many are going to leave now come on plarium you should make this game fun and playable for all coiners and non coiners as for my thoughts on this update this a boring update that doesn't improve the lack of game play improve the game play instead of this and make it useful for all instead of just us coiner as i said this is a boring update
Aug 28, 2019, 16:5308/28/19
06/16/15
however i'm not saying that it doesn't have some beneficial features to it i'm just saying i'm looking at the bigger picture here and taking that side in account here as well
Aug 29, 2019, 14:1808/29/19
08/18/16

I have a suggestion for your next area to improve.  How about increasing the fort levels to level 25 ? Right now in Untamed Lands there are a bunch of level 20's and not much else below until level 8.  You could create more safe floors at let's say 12 and 16.  What that would do is get competition going again among the top teams to get to 25, and get a lot of movement from the  lower teams to get above level 8.  More action would be good for the game.

As far as including knowledge upgrades to go along with fort levels, I would leave that up to you, but I think you have to do it. 

The Beacon situation also needs to be addressed. You can't have 4 or 5 leagues hold all the beacons which is what the current situation is. Maybe you could create some junior beacons at level 3 which can't be built by teams with 5 or more level 5's.  They could create limited Essence as well. It would give the lower teams something to work toward, and also make them more competitive.

Abolish the Duels, but keep the Brawls . 

Thank you for listening.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 4, 2019, 14:3409/04/19
05/21/19

whodowedo said:

I have a suggestion for your next area to improve.  How about increasing the fort levels to level 25 ? Right now in Untamed Lands there are a bunch of level 20's and not much else below until level 8.  You could create more safe floors at let's say 12 and 16.  What that would do is get competition going again among the top teams to get to 25, and get a lot of movement from the  lower teams to get above level 8.  More action would be good for the game.

As far as including knowledge upgrades to go along with fort levels, I would leave that up to you, but I think you have to do it. 

The Beacon situation also needs to be addressed. You can't have 4 or 5 leagues hold all the beacons which is what the current situation is. Maybe you could create some junior beacons at level 3 which can't be built by teams with 5 or more level 5's.  They could create limited Essence as well. It would give the lower teams something to work toward, and also make them more competitive.

Abolish the Duels, but keep the Brawls . 

Thank you for listening.

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback very much!

Do you mean the Clan Tower event in your first suggestion?

Why do you think it's a good idea for the knowledge upgrades to go along with fort levels?

Thanks!
Sep 5, 2019, 01:5709/05/19
08/18/16

HI !  I don't know what the Clan Tower Event is ?  No I'm suggesting raise the fort levels from the current 20 to 25. You've raised everything else. It would re-stimulate competition among the level 19 and 20 teams and give lower level teams the opportunity to move up.   Put in one or two safe levels say at level 12 and 16 would make it more appealing to try and move up.

Increasing the knowledge levels should go along with increasing the fort levels.

another suggestion would be to allow us at least one or more slots with the relics - maybe 3 more which can be filled anyway we like ?

Thanks for reading my suggestions and I hop you  will consider them.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 6, 2019, 12:3009/06/19
05/21/19

whodowedo said:

HI !  I don't know what the Clan Tower Event is ?  No I'm suggesting raise the fort levels from the current 20 to 25. You've raised everything else. It would re-stimulate competition among the level 19 and 20 teams and give lower level teams the opportunity to move up.   Put in one or two safe levels say at level 12 and 16 would make it more appealing to try and move up.

Increasing the knowledge levels should go along with increasing the fort levels.

another suggestion would be to allow us at least one or more slots with the relics - maybe 3 more which can be filled anyway we like ?

Thanks for reading my suggestions and I hop you  will consider them.

Hello!

Thanks, I understand now.

I will forward this suggestion to the team. 

Regarding the Relics, the team doesn't plan to add any active slots now. It may change in future, of course.

Cheers!