Game Improvements

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Jun 7, 2019, 14:4806/07/19
01/06/15

Game Improvements

Lords and Ladies, 

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- "Report Game Lag" button added to Settings so players can easily register complaints

- New Reinforcements filter option available for Grand Marshal reports

- Chat history for all Chats increased from 50 messages to 100

- Detailed filter added to the Garrisons tab in the Keep

- Timer added to indicate when League Members become fully-fledged Members

- Tooltip added to the Send Units window to identify Defensive stats of your army against each Unit Type

- Filter added to League News to give players the option to turn off notifications about the League Tower Event

- Unnecessary Unit Recall alert disabled for players at Level 20 and above

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2019, 15:0206/07/19
04/16/16

What does this mean ??

- New League Tournament Mechanics: League Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones

I don't see this in any of the Tournaments I have going at the moment. The only  " Milestones "  I know of are in the Champions Tower, but you do need  " points "  to get Rewards in the Duel.

Is this for a " specific " type of Tournament ??

What does Ranking position have to do with any League Tournament ?   Everyone works together to reach a goal.

Jun 7, 2019, 15:0906/07/19
12/22/16
the events all start in GMT, this shoiuld be random to make it fair for the USA players
Jun 7, 2019, 15:5506/07/19
04/21/15
l don't get it  What rank your rank or ranking within the event?   lf weaker players don't get these those rewards they will quit.  How do they get stronger if Plarium makes it too hard for them.  The rank should be explained before the tourneys not after.  lf its a specific amount needed to qualify then it should be stated as a requirement.  This will give people a fighting chance to get league rewards.  The after the tourney determination is arbitrary and looks fishy.
Jun 7, 2019, 16:0306/07/19
04/17/16

- New League Tournament Mechanics: League Members that reach the minimum Points required will only get Rewards for their Ranking position. Players now need to cross Point Milestones to get the Rewards for reaching Milestones

Please give us specific examples of what this will mean for my members.

Jun 7, 2019, 16:3106/07/19
01/22/16
Game not loading correctly, goes to a whithe screen with grey blocks where my buildings and walls are. This was Ok yesterday so not too convinced with your new updates. Please could you look into this issue as clearly I am not the only one having this problem.
Jun 7, 2019, 16:3206/07/19
10/03/14
Lord Oberon said:

Lords and Ladies, 

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- "Report Game Lag" button added to Settings so players can easily register complaints

- Tooltip added to the Send Units window to identify Defensive stats of your army against each Unit Type

- Filter added to League News to give players the option to turn off notifications about the League Tower Event

Lord Oberon

Jun 7, 2019, 16:3506/07/19
10/03/14

Here is a suggestion, make it to where we can trade basic summoning scrolls for better ones. like 10 basic for 1 epic, 20 epic for 1 holy.

There are alot of us who just can't afford the packages.
Jun 7, 2019, 21:0406/07/19
10/15/17

Here is my suggestion. When we receive a message about a new member added to your League, could we include in the report their coordinates? It would make it a lot easy to send your normal 1 Def trip player right away .

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 10, 2019, 14:0506/10/19
05/21/19

Jelly Baby said:

What does this mean ??

I don't see this in any of the Tournaments I have going at the moment. The only  " Milestones "  I know of are in the Champions Tower, but you do need  " points "  to get Rewards in the Duel.

Is this for a " specific " type of Tournament ??

What does Ranking position have to do with any League Tournament ?   Everyone works together to reach a goal.

Greetings, my Lords and Ladies!

Our team decided that New League Tournament Mechanics should be improved, so they had to revert this feature. We'll implement it in future for sure, but for now - no changes. 

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. 

Good luck on the battleground! 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 10, 2019, 14:0706/10/19
05/21/19

Lucifer said:

Game not loading correctly, goes to a whithe screen with grey blocks where my buildings and walls are. This was Ok yesterday so not too convinced with your new updates. Please could you look into this issue as clearly I am not the only one having this problem.

Hello!

This issue should be fixed. Could you please check it and let us know? 

Thanks! 
Jun 11, 2019, 08:5506/11/19
03/05/19
Limad said:

Lord Oberon said:

Lords and Ladies, 

Lord Oberon

This looks new as well. Though maybe it was from a previous update and I just never noticed it. 

Hello! Yes, this option was added to the game with one of the last game updates. I hope you like it :)