Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Nov 7, 2018, 15:0911/07/18
01/06/15

New Feats have arrived in Darkshine

New Feats have arrived in Darkshine

Complete Achievements and win Rewards

Lords and Ladies,

We have added new Feats to truly test your might.

To find these Feats, simply open the old “Feats of Valor” section.

You will see that it is now named “Feats” – and that within this section, there are now two tabs:

- Feats of Valor. These are the Achievements that involve completing common tasks, such as constructing and upgrading Buildings, collecting Tribute items and Resources, discovering Lost Arts, training Units, and much more.

- Feats of Honor: These are NEW, and are typically more advanced or more difficult Achievements. To be able to complete some of them, you will need to reach a certain Level and unlock specific advanced features.

Click the "Feats" button in the top left-hand corner of the screen to view your current progress and read the completion requirements for each Feat.

Put yourselves to the test and see if you can complete any of the new Feats.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2018, 15:4111/07/18
08/30/17

Super !

New feats of honor are great ! These weren't updated since the beginning if I'm not wrong 
Nov 7, 2018, 16:0511/07/18
11/26/15

i'm realy looking forward to complete the hamlet section of the new feats!!! .

Nov 7, 2018, 16:1311/07/18
05/20/16
Iknick said:

i'm realy looking forward to complete the hamlet section of the new feats!!! .

Yeah, me too... Pfff..
Nov 8, 2018, 09:0411/08/18
11/03/15
i have lost 100000 food points over the last 8 hours can you tell me why
Nov 8, 2018, 09:1011/08/18
08/30/17

barbill lyon said:

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear this, for any issue you have pls post it in Bug section and follow the rules you'll find there to describe how it happen.

Thanks!

Bogdan
Nov 8, 2018, 09:5811/08/18
Nov 8, 2018, 10:10(edited)
02/28/16

Is it me or is this face

better than this one

?

Edit: I am Hermann Rorschach and I approve this message.

:)

Nov 8, 2018, 10:2211/08/18
Nov 12, 2018, 11:18(edited)
02/29/16

barbill lyon said:

Hello!

Are you sure the number of Units you have didn't increase?

Nov 10, 2018, 03:5611/10/18
Nov 12, 2018, 11:18(edited)
08/21/14
Alina Phoenix said:

barbill lyon said:

Hello!

how will recalling troops from fortress increase food consumption?  Fortress food reduction knowledge applies to all your troops, regardless of where they're at.
Nov 12, 2018, 11:1911/12/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

barbill lyon said:

Hello!

how will recalling troops from fortress increase food consumption?  Fortress food reduction knowledge applies to all your troops, regardless of where they're at.

My mistake, sorry.

I've edited my reply.

Do you have any suggestion on what could cause this issue?
Nov 12, 2018, 12:0911/12/18
07/26/15
Did your food go into the negative or did it just dissapear with your food still in the positive?
Nov 14, 2018, 00:3511/14/18
08/21/14

Christine has a good question.   Knowing whether or not food production was positive or negative the entire time, or whether food production went from positive to negative would help narrow down the possible causes.

Assuming a change from Positive to Negative, or an increase in the Negative, most likely causes are either a sudden increase in troops or a Resource Production Bonus timing out.

An large increase in troops is usually from a BG payout, though some events pay pretty well when rewards are maxed.

Resource Production Bonus time outs could be Paragon Activation, 25% Food Production, or 25%/50% Food Reduction.    Another possible cause could be if you left your league for whatever reason, and then rejoined your league.   That 7 day waiting period to regain the Fortress Food Reduction bonus can be painful.

If neither of these happened, then any further speculation really needs more information.

Nov 14, 2018, 06:5411/14/18
02/09/17

your new feats of honor appear to have some major issues..

firstly perhaps 3 players on the server may be able to complete the Hamlet one.. but why they would bother taking any loss for the reward is beyond me..

why does level 8 of build or upgrade stoneheart buildings require you to complete every level of every stoneheart building apart from the adamantine fountain ? 130 at level 8...are you sure someone did the maths correctly..last 2 levels are one building getting upgraded are they ? level 10 on fortifications in stoneheart requires all walls to be maxed at level 4.. so not achievable to non coiners..

the XP requiring upgrades to level 10 on every unit off/def shows that developers do not play the game.. players use certain units not all you get 2 medals per level and focus strengthening units you use.. speed production on some..to complete the unit XP you would need to be a bad player.. because it is not how the game is played...massive cost buying medals to strengthen units you never use because the food consumption strength production time makes them pointless.. hint players know this if they are a coiner who may spend on medals.. they are not going to waste medals on small infantry and cavalry they refuse to feed... this is not natural game play to complete this and a non coiner would need to reach level 300 to complete.. if its an attempt to boost medal sales.. it is a bad attempt

introduction of champions so long after we started champions basically means anyone who has advanced to a certain level is going to have to destroy champions pointlessly enlightening champions as many players have already maxed enlightening champions...

what could have been a great update.. requires very little skill... and also in general achievements does not class as a ranking of top 100 in your tier.. only in elite tier.. tested it on a part of the game i rarely bother with... so you will have upset players.. so the general achievement is only doable for the top players on the server.. all in all has very little to inspire the average player.. required engagement with real players.. afraid your test server has again thrown out updates a real server would have educated your developers out of...when will you people start looking at the real game..we get it you want more money not to make game better sigh

Nov 19, 2018, 15:2811/19/18
02/29/16

Han said:

firstly perhaps 3 players on the server may be able to complete the Hamlet one.. but why they would bother taking any loss for the reward is beyond me..

why does level 8 of build or upgrade stoneheart buildings require you to complete every level of every stoneheart building apart from the adamantine fountain ? 130 at level 8...are you sure someone did the maths correctly..last 2 levels are one building getting upgraded are they ? level 10 on fortifications in stoneheart requires all walls to be maxed at level 4.. so not achievable to non coiners..

the XP requiring upgrades to level 10 on every unit off/def shows that developers do not play the game.. players use certain units not all you get 2 medals per level and focus strengthening units you use.. speed production on some..to complete the unit XP you would need to be a bad player.. because it is not how the game is played...massive cost buying medals to strengthen units you never use because the food consumption strength production time makes them pointless.. hint players know this if they are a coiner who may spend on medals.. they are not going to waste medals on small infantry and cavalry they refuse to feed... this is not natural game play to complete this and a non coiner would need to reach level 300 to complete.. if its an attempt to boost medal sales.. it is a bad attempt

introduction of champions so long after we started champions basically means anyone who has advanced to a certain level is going to have to destroy champions pointlessly enlightening champions as many players have already maxed enlightening champions...

what could have been a great update.. requires very little skill... and also in general achievements does not class as a ranking of top 100 in your tier.. only in elite tier.. tested it on a part of the game i rarely bother with... so you will have upset players.. so the general achievement is only doable for the top players on the server.. all in all has very little to inspire the average player.. required engagement with real players.. afraid your test server has again thrown out updates a real server would have educated your developers out of...when will you people start looking at the real game..we get it you want more money not to make game better sigh

Hello!

Thanks for leaving your feedback!

1. Hamlets.

Devs are going to add a feature that will allow sending reinforcements to Hamlets. So, the chance to complete this achievement will increase!

2. Can you give more details (screenshots) on the point about Stoneheart buildings? I haven't got what you mean.

3. Yes, Medals are a very rare resource and each player decides by him/herself where to spend them. 

Devs are going to add Medals to some Tournaments as a reward in the future. So, completing this achievement should be easier.

4. Once again, it's your own choice how you will complete these achievements and whether you're going to complete them at all. There are many Champions in the game and I'm sure you haven't enlightened all of them. 

5. There is a bug with getting to TOP 100 achievement. Devs will fix it in the next game update.
Nov 20, 2018, 04:4911/20/18
Nov 20, 2018, 05:02(edited)
02/09/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Han said:

Hello!

1. Hamlets.

Devs are going to add a feature that will allow sending reinforcements to Hamlets. So, the chance to complete this achievement will increase!

2. Can you give more details (screenshots) on the point about Stoneheart buildings? I haven't got what you mean.

3. Yes, Medals are a very rare resource and each player decides by him/herself where to spend them. 

Devs are going to add Medals to some Tournaments as a reward in the future. So, completing this achievement should be easier.

4. Once again, it's your own choice how you will complete these achievements and whether you're going to complete them at all. There are many Champions in the game and I'm sure you haven't enlightened all of them. 

5. There is a bug with getting to TOP 100 achievement. Devs will fix it in the next game update.

1)adding reinforcements will not improve chances of completion on hamlets as a whole league will not support a hamlet for a single member to collect resources.

2) level 8 stoneheart buildings requires 130 builds or upgrades to complete 13 buildings 10 levels... everything but adamatine fountain to complete so what is required in level 9 &10 ? will be some time before all builds are complete to see if its any player can do and developers have made a serious error

3)yes medals are rare but the XP achievement demands this rare resource are spent pointlessly on ALL units to level 10 to achieve common sense dictates that not ALL units in every class are upgraded to level 10. do you really want an achievement nobody will complete ? although i welcome them as a reward long overdue.. we still would not waste them upgrading units we cannot feed as they are too small and weak as the XP feat dictates is required. surely a percentage of each type makes more sense ?

4) i have enlightened all class 3 and the majority of type 4 and will not be buying holy scrolls for type 5 slim chance to gain... so i will have to enlighten champion i do not need to.. 14 types of champions and when you have all type 3 type 2 are defunct.. when you have all type 4 type 3 are defunct nobody enlightens smaller weaker ones you sacrifice them to upgrade not enlighten.. each one has 5 enlightenments... when they are done you enlighten just to complete the feat.. and that is what i and others will do as the feats came too late..of course players have enlightened most if they have played champions a fair bit..few months and i will be done with no incentive to play them as no chance to win level 4 orbs or class 5 champions.. i stop when i max orbs for 3 and 3/4 are grade 6.. anyone can do them in 6 months or so

5)so your confirming that a rank 100 in any tier should have given a top 100 rank... but the bug will deny this achievement to any player till you get round to a fix... might be a good idea to relay this.. players do sacrifice army to hit achievements and ranking and relay to all when fixed

6)you may also wish to consider the dragonmarks in general achievments level 2 i see is use 100 dragonmarks.. for players who have completed the dragonstone this is far harder... max rewards in all tourneys for dragonmarks is about 10 per week.. bring the level down or increase rewards... larger players will be spending years trying to complete this when all other feats are done. and new players will fly past this part of the feat and struggle with the rest.

Nov 22, 2018, 10:5311/22/18
02/29/16

Han said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Han said:

Hello!

1. Hamlets.

1)adding reinforcements will not improve chances of completion on hamlets as a whole league will not support a hamlet for a single member to collect resources.

2) level 8 stoneheart buildings requires 130 builds or upgrades to complete 13 buildings 10 levels... everything but adamatine fountain to complete so what is required in level 9 &10 ? will be some time before all builds are complete to see if its any player can do and developers have made a serious error

3)yes medals are rare but the XP achievement demands this rare resource are spent pointlessly on ALL units to level 10 to achieve common sense dictates that not ALL units in every class are upgraded to level 10. do you really want an achievement nobody will complete ? although i welcome them as a reward long overdue.. we still would not waste them upgrading units we cannot feed as they are too small and weak as the XP feat dictates is required. surely a percentage of each type makes more sense ?

4) i have enlightened all class 3 and the majority of type 4 and will not be buying holy scrolls for type 5 slim chance to gain... so i will have to enlighten champion i do not need to.. 14 types of champions and when you have all type 3 type 2 are defunct.. when you have all type 4 type 3 are defunct nobody enlightens smaller weaker ones you sacrifice them to upgrade not enlighten.. each one has 5 enlightenments... when they are done you enlighten just to complete the feat.. and that is what i and others will do as the feats came too late..of course players have enlightened most if they have played champions a fair bit..few months and i will be done with no incentive to play them as no chance to win level 4 orbs or class 5 champions.. i stop when i max orbs for 3 and 3/4 are grade 6.. anyone can do them in 6 months or so

5)so your confirming that a rank 100 in any tier should have given a top 100 rank... but the bug will deny this achievement to any player till you get round to a fix... might be a good idea to relay this.. players do sacrifice army to hit achievements and ranking and relay to all when fixed

6)you may also wish to consider the dragonmarks in general achievments level 2 i see is use 100 dragonmarks.. for players who have completed the dragonstone this is far harder... max rewards in all tourneys for dragonmarks is about 10 per week.. bring the level down or increase rewards... larger players will be spending years trying to complete this when all other feats are done. and new players will fly past this part of the feat and struggle with the rest.

Hello!

2. Level 9 will require 210 Buildings and Level 10 290.

These are long-term achievements and they don't suppose you will be able to complete them within a week.

Plus, in the future, devs can consider adding more Levels to Stoneheart Buildings.

3. Once again, all these achievements are for long-term completion. Upgrade those Units you need first, when they're done, upgrade those that are not so important in your strategy.

5. If you got to TOP 100 and achievement wasn't completed, please contact our Support team regarding this bug: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/

6. Devs plan to add new Dragon Arts in the future. So, you will have where to spend the Dragon Marks.

Nov 23, 2018, 00:3911/23/18
Nov 24, 2018, 11:09(edited)
02/09/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Han said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Han said:

Hello!

1. Hamlets.

Hello!

2. Level 9 will require 210 Buildings and Level 10 290.

These are long-term achievements and they don't suppose you will be able to complete them within a week.

Plus, in the future, devs can consider adding more Levels to Stoneheart Buildings.

3. Once again, all these achievements are for long-term completion. Upgrade those Units you need first, when they're done, upgrade those that are not so important in your strategy.

5. If you got to TOP 100 and achievement wasn't completed, please contact our Support team regarding this bug: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/

6. Devs plan to add new Dragon Arts in the future. So, you will have where to spend the Dragon Marks.

So lets just be absolutely 100% clear on this the Stonehearts Lord feat is 100% impossible to complete ever as it stands because doubling the upgrade levels of the current buildings does not equal the required number of upgrades ???

Developers Can Consider adding levels so they can overcome the error and make the feat possible at some point in the future ???

would you like to march down to the Developers Office clarify they have MADE A ROYAL SCREW UP !!

then confirm when the ERROR in upgrades numbers in stoneheart lord buildings will be corrected to achievable in the game we currently play....

that is without doubt the absolute worst response to a fault in the game you have ever made Alina its a fault and you had best come back to us with we will fix this so it can be done.

Nov 26, 2018, 13:3511/26/18
02/29/16

All achievements are added for a long-term.

Not all of them can be completed at once. As I said, it was done on purpose and it's not a mistake.

Once new Levels are added, you will be able to complete this achievement as well.
Nov 27, 2018, 00:2111/27/18
02/09/17

Alina Phoenix said:

All achievements are added for a long-term.

Not all of them can be completed at once. As I said, it was done on purpose and it's not a mistake.

Once new Levels are added, you will be able to complete this achievement as well.

no alina you stated developers can consider adding new levels... please read your own response.. as completion of the feat DEMANDS that more than double the buildings are COMPULSORY you have released an non achievable feat it CANNOT BE DONE so give us a date of essential updates or amend the impossible feat..

look at the post "put yourself to the test and see if you can complete any of the new feats" NOBODY CAN COMPLETE BUILDING 290 UPGRADES THAT DO NOT EXIST !!

how can you encourage players to do what is IMPOSSIBLE ???

of course its an error ! 

are we having issues not only with English but basic reality ??