Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Oct 12, 2018, 09:5810/12/18
01/06/15

Update News

My Lords and Ladies, 

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Unit info in the "Tracking" tab of the Keep now displays properly.

- Scrolls in the Market now display properly in the drop-down menu when trying to exchange them.

- Fixed an error when trying to make a purchase through the Wheel of Fortune.

- The League Attack window will now remember where you last left off when viewing the list of participating League members.

- Information in the "Fiefs" tab in the Keep now displays properly.

- Wheel of Fortune offers on Paragon Items now display properly in the "My Items" window.

- Fixed the Training window: now the list of Units trained will display properly.

- Information on reinforcements stationed at your Castle now displays properly at the Keep.

- Information on the Dominant Element of enemy Champions stationed at Beacons will now display properly when sending a League Attack.

- The "Request Reinforcements" button will now appear in the Tracking tab of the Keep when an enemy sends an attack to your Castle.

- Champions will not be auto-selected unless that option had been previously selected when sending Units.

- League Members who have not been given permission to see Reinforcements at Beacon will not see Champion information either.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 15, 2018, 12:3010/15/18
12/18/14
The market isn't fixed it still reverts back to "all" after you do a "league" trade
Oct 15, 2018, 18:3110/15/18
08/30/17

JEZEBEL said:

The market isn't fixed it still reverts back to "all" after you do a "league" trade

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sure Plarium devs will solve soon this issue too.

Best regards!

Bogdan
Oct 16, 2018, 15:1710/16/18
02/29/16

JEZEBEL said:

What exactly issue do you mean?

I see only one task related to the Market here: "Scrolls in the Market now display properly in the drop-down menu when trying to exchange them".

Tasks that are not included in this list, will be fixed in the further updates.

Oct 16, 2018, 17:0010/16/18
Oct 16, 2018, 17:00(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

JEZEBEL said:

I see only one task related to the Market here: "Scrolls in the Market now display properly in the drop-down menu when trying to exchange them".

to me it states the market issue has been fixed when it hasn't 

when doing multiple trades for the league which i do i click "league"  in the drop down menu i do one trade and then the market reverts back to "all" trades which means everyone on the server not just my league - it never did this before 

what other issue was there in the market? none that I am aware of and the issue I stated has been posted in the bugs thread several times
Oct 16, 2018, 20:1110/16/18
07/03/15
Not sure where to post this, just commenting on the new plarium play download. Plarium realizes many players play not at home but from public locations and work places where such a download is prevented by security features so if this is a mandatory switch, you will see a decline in on-line play times. FYI.Whatever...
Oct 17, 2018, 01:4710/17/18
12/18/14
Euclus said:

Not sure where to post this, just commenting on the new plarium play download. Plarium realizes many players play not at home but from public locations and work places where such a download is prevented by security features so if this is a mandatory switch, you will see a decline in on-line play times. FYI.Whatever...
even at home i prefer my browser its easier to view screen shots etc and move back and forth between browser tabs in the new app i would have to minimize the screen to view things in my browser
Oct 17, 2018, 03:3410/17/18
06/20/15

Not sure if this is the right thread either but Plarium App is not compatible with Mac OS.  

Oct 17, 2018, 23:0310/17/18
Oct 17, 2018, 23:23(edited)
12/13/14

Cranky said:

Not sure if this is the right thread either but Plarium App is not compatible with Mac OS.  

They told us months ago that they were working on it

The App is optional, or you can use both App and Browser ... but the (hopeless) 21 day login only pays out from within the App

I will log into the App to collect the reward, then logout and continue playing on Chrome - much easier to refresh etc (which we need to do every few minutes to remove duplicate battle reports, mail, scroll reports etc)
Oct 22, 2018, 08:4810/22/18
02/29/16

JEZEBEL said:

Alina Phoenix said:

JEZEBEL said:

to me it states the market issue has been fixed when it hasn't 

when doing multiple trades for the league which i do i click "league"  in the drop down menu i do one trade and then the market reverts back to "all" trades which means everyone on the server not just my league - it never did this before 

what other issue was there in the market? none that I am aware of and the issue I stated has been posted in the bugs thread several times

There was another issue with Scrolls at the Market: after exchanging the last Scroll for Lost Art, it still was displayed in the filter.

This issue was fixed.

The issue you're talking about will be fixed in the next update.

Oct 22, 2018, 08:4910/22/18
02/29/16

JEZEBEL said:

Euclus said:

even at home i prefer my browser its easier to view screen shots etc and move back and forth between browser tabs in the new app i would have to minimize the screen to view things in my browser

Hello!

Plarium Play is not a must. You still can keep on playing the game via the browser.
Oct 22, 2018, 10:0510/22/18
02/29/16

Cranky said:

Plarium Play is on test now.

Our QA team plans to finish it till the end of next week and then release the application for Mac users.

But please note, it's an estimated date and it can be changed. Still, the release date is very close.
Oct 22, 2018, 14:2510/22/18
Oct 22, 2018, 14:27(edited)
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Cranky said:

Our QA team plans to finish it till the end of next week and then release the application for Mac users.

But please note, it's an estimated date and it can be changed. Still, the release date is very close.

So why did you release the 21 day login before Mac version was completed?

Mac users will still be able to benefit?

Is there never any planning, continuity or coordination?
Oct 23, 2018, 12:1410/23/18
07/25/15
toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Cranky said:

Its just a stripped down browser that does one thing... flash... . If you happy with run the game in your browser and that work well, you have no need for this at all. 
Oct 25, 2018, 10:5710/25/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Cranky said:

Windows version was released first as the majority of players are using it.

Mac users will be able to use the application in the very near future as well and advantages of Plarium Play application will be still available for them ;)

Oct 31, 2018, 17:1910/31/18
10/31/18
So us IOS users can’t play the game now from the App until the update happens for IOS?
Oct 31, 2018, 17:1910/31/18
08/06/15

game will not load!!   please fix 

Lord Oberon said:

My Lords and Ladies, 

- Scrolls in the Market now display properly in the drop-down menu when trying to exchange them.

- The League Attack window will now remember where you last left off when viewing the list of participating League members.

- Wheel of Fortune offers on Paragon Items now display properly in the "My Items" window.

- Fixed the Training window: now the list of Units trained will display properly.

- Information on reinforcements stationed at your Castle now displays properly at the Keep.

- Information on the Dominant Element of enemy Champions stationed at Beacons will now display properly when sending a League Attack.

- The "Request Reinforcements" button will now appear in the Tracking tab of the Keep when an enemy sends an attack to your Castle.

- Champions will not be auto-selected unless that option had been previously selected when sending Units.

- League Members who have not been given permission to see Reinforcements at Beacon will not see Champion information either.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Nov 2, 2018, 16:0711/02/18
02/29/16
werbattleborn420 said:

So us IOS users can’t play the game now from the App until the update happens for IOS?
Yes :( But I received the update from devs. Release for Mac OS is planned for the next week! I hope nothing will go wrong and these plans won't change!
Nov 2, 2018, 16:0811/02/18
02/29/16

edward said:

game will not load!!   please fix 

Lord Oberon said:

My Lords and Ladies, 

Lord Oberon

Hello!

What error message do you receive trying to load the game?

Have you tried all recommendations given in this article: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000744629-Ultimate-Loading-Troubleshoot

Nov 6, 2018, 06:3111/06/18
08/27/18

I am not getting my daily loyalty awards. Today (Day 5) it told me I was getting 1,000 sapphires a Divine Blades scroll and an equipment item. NOTHING.... This has happened to others in my league as well... WHY NOT????? Am I ever going to get these items??? I've heard this is common....

Pretty Crappy if you ask me...
Nov 6, 2018, 09:1911/06/18
07/26/15
Hi there Range 14, this comment is better placed in the bug reports section on this forum, with any before and after screenshots if you have them please