Help us improve our communities

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Sep 26, 2018, 14:0509/26/18
01/06/15

Help us improve our communities

Hello everyone!

Building a strong, friendly, and tight-knit community is our primary goal. And what better way to do that than ask the community itself? We have prepared a small questionnaire for you to fill out -> https://plrm.me/Survey2018

What do you think about the way this community is managed? How do you find the atmosphere? What can be improved?

It will only take 10-15 minutes of your time but it will give us important feedback to consider when planning our improvements.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

Happy gaming!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 26, 2018, 16:1609/26/18
07/25/15

Didn't we fill out something like this or close to a while back too?

It's all little to late... The community is not there any longer. We had to many friends depart and won't coming back, and the new ones coming to try the game just wont replace the ones that left. What you got left is mostly salty people holding on to to a hope of something to change, or just refuse to let go of a pet they spent to much time, effort some a lot of money on. Game like these need content creators, you know those players that put in more time than is healthy for them, creating events and happenings that spurs activity. There is little left of that too. 

Suppose it can be scary to be a critique or voice a opinion these days, as you get labeled a troll and slapped with a ban. You gag the players, refusing certain topics to be discussed at all. Topics that players actually feel strong about. We have no real communication with devs, or Plarium at all. CM's says they take things further to devs and then.. nothing.... You need to realize, players is a stake holder in your game. We are walking money bags. Abuse us to much and we walk out the door. 

The whole gaming industry is under scrutiny from gaming/gambling commissions all over the world in regards of loot boxes and similar. Players getting addicted to spending in games and so forth. I hope it all come crashing down with regulations and oversight. Shout at me for want it all for free, but I won't. Any business need a income, but it need to be realistic and fair over the customers. Flashing me "best deals" that cost more than the mortgage I play on my house, is just insulting. 

So, no Plarium.... don't ask us to help improve the community. You help us by improve the game and give us a game we want to play. Keep cram more paywalls down our throats, please do. I know for sure I won't be spending a nickle more. 

Maybe you should try play your own games out in the real world with the rest of us, and remember, bring your visa card, you need it.

Sep 28, 2018, 10:3909/28/18
Sep 28, 2018, 10:42(edited)
02/29/16

Hello, Lords!

Thanks for showing interest in this form and your feedback posted here.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that after each part of the survey form you have an open question where you can leave all your feedback and concerns: https://www.screencast.com/t/OHO16MLsid

We could ask for it here on Forum, but the form will allow us to process your feedback more efficiently. 

Nobody will be banned for it. So, you can leave all ideas regarding the improvement of our community there.

Also, please note that it's a survey form for Community (CM, moderator, content) not for the game itself. 

Lord Gadheras, you're right. We already asked you to fill in this form at the beginning of the year. 

Now, the year comes to the end and we run this form once again to compare the results.

Sep 28, 2018, 13:5709/28/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Gadheras, you're right. We already asked you to fill in this form at the beginning of the year. 

Now, the year comes to the end and we run this form once again to compare the results.

Problems isn't the forms, its the lack of response back to the players as  result of the forms. So it kind of feel like whatever we post in those forms, fall on deaf ears. 
Oct 1, 2018, 08:5610/01/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Problems isn't the forms, its the lack of response back to the players as  result of the forms. So it kind of feel like whatever we post in those forms, fall on deaf ears. 

It's not :) But you're right that from our end it's lack of informing you back about the results of such forms. 

I discussed this question with my Team Lead and we will think in what format we will let you know about the results we got from this survey form.

Oct 1, 2018, 12:1010/01/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

It's not :) But you're right that from our end it's lack of informing you back about the results of such forms. 

I discussed this question with my Team Lead and we will think in what format we will let you know about the results we got from this survey form.

Said it before, you got a youtube channel, use it. It become more a personal response back to us.....

Oct 1, 2018, 17:4710/01/18
05/17/16
Do we get anything for doing this? Or did I just waste my time for nothing?
Oct 4, 2018, 14:2210/04/18
02/29/16
staffmagicstickct said:

Do we get anything for doing this? Or did I just waste my time for nothing?
You get an improved way of communication with Community managers, improved content of Forum and improved processes of cooperation with moderators :)
Oct 4, 2018, 14:2310/04/18
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Said it before, you got a youtube channel, use it. It become more a personal response back to us.....

Do you mean create smth like a video where I will tell about the results of this survey form?
Oct 4, 2018, 22:0810/04/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Do you mean create smth like a video where I will tell about the results of this survey form?
Like address the community regarding our feedback, views and concerns, yeah. And we all know that isn't just sunshine and roses. Some things not necessary fun to talk about, but can be very much needed to talk about.
Oct 8, 2018, 12:2610/08/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Like address the community regarding our feedback, views and concerns, yeah. And we all know that isn't just sunshine and roses. Some things not necessary fun to talk about, but can be very much needed to talk about.

I got your idea and will discuss it with my Teal Lead. Plus, we have one more idea how we can use video content in the community :) But it's too early to tell about it yet.

Oct 21, 2018, 18:4510/21/18
Oct 21, 2018, 18:45(edited)
05/20/14
Oct 21, 2018, 18:4910/21/18
05/20/14

This will be my 5 year membership notice. I can find NO OTHER place to place this fact. I've spent the last hour navigating Plarium and have been frustrated at every turn. I was told I would receive a bonus award for a 5th year membership. If this outrageously difficult process of even contacting ANYone at Plarium .. I am D U N with it all (except comments about how Plarium does business).

This is ridiculous!!

Oct 22, 2018, 08:3410/22/18
02/29/16

Jerry Pugh said:

This will be my 5 year membership notice. I can find NO OTHER place to place this fact. I've spent the last hour navigating Plarium and have been frustrated at every turn. I was told I would receive a bonus award for a 5th year membership. If this outrageously difficult process of even contacting ANYone at Plarium .. I am D U N with it all (except comments about how Plarium does business).

This is ridiculous!!

Hello!

To receive 2k of Sapphires for your anniversary in the game, you need to post the screenshot of your in-game profile in our FB group under this post: https://www.facebook.com/notes/stormfallage-of-war-community/2018-get-reward-for-your-anniversary-thread/1668741843194496/

Please note it should be done exactly at the day of your anniversary and it has nothing to do with your registration date on Forum.

It's the date when you started playing the game itself.

Oct 30, 2018, 12:0810/30/18
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

So the end result of this 'new survey' is yet again,, "we will see about a response and how to do this response".

With Plarium track record of such things, and the utter lack of such things, why would one waste the time and effort? 

Hello :)

Some time ago I promised Gadheras I will share the results on Forum as well.

But I need to decide in what format it will be done. More likely, it will be a comparison of the first and second surveys (the first one was held at the beginning of the year).

I will be busy with this task in November.