Lord OberonCharacter
Jul 27, 2018, 13:1807/27/18
01/06/15

Complete Mar'eth Quests Instantly

New Items

Complete Mar'eth Quests Instantly

Claim Incredible Rewards

Lords and Ladies,

Behold a major update to Mar'eth Quests. Henceforth, all Daily and Weekly Mar'eth Quests can be completed instantly with the help of special new Items – the Mar'eth’s Blessing (Daily) and the Mar’eth’s Blessing (Weekly).

Open the Mar'eth Quests window and click the purple button on the Quest you wish to complete. Please note that each Mar’eth’s Blessing Item can complete only ONE Quest.

There are plenty of ways you can get Mar’eth’s Blessings:

- Directly from the Mar’eth Quests window

- By going to the Black Market

- As part of your Special Offers

- As a Reward for your performance in select Tournaments

Monthly Mar'eth Quests cannot be completed with the help of Mar'eth’s Blessings.

Put Mar’eth’s Blessings to good use and reap incredible Rewards.

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 27, 2018, 14:4507/27/18
10/10/15
Lord Oberon said:

Monthly Mar'eth Quests cannot be completed with the help of Mar'eth’s Blessings.

Does this mean that if I use this item to complete a daily or weekly quest then it won't count as a point for the complete X number of daily/weekly quests in the monthly section, so I won't be able to earn a 1 week paragon scroll or  smolderstone keep anymore?
Jul 27, 2018, 21:2207/27/18
01/15/17
Razor said:

Lord Oberon said:

Does this mean that if I use this item to complete a daily or weekly quest then it won't count as a point for the complete X number of daily/weekly quests in the monthly section, so I won't be able to earn a 1 week paragon scroll or  smolderstone keep anymore?
This means that you cannot use Mar'eth's blessing to auto complete a monthly quest. It is only for the daily and weekly quests. These quests will still count as a point toward the longer quests. 
Jul 30, 2018, 10:0707/30/18
02/29/16

Zara said:

Razor said:

Lord Oberon said:

This means that you cannot use Mar'eth's blessing to auto complete a monthly quest. It is only for the daily and weekly quests. These quests will still count as a point toward the longer quests. 

Hello! Lady Zara is right :)

Thanks for your help