Changes to League Quests Reward

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Apr 20, 2018, 08:3804/20/18
01/06/15

Lords and Ladies, we have update regarding devs' decision on Hero Chests in League Quests reward:

- in League Quests that are going now, Hero Chests will be removed from the Reward;

- if you already claimed League Chest for Quest, but haven't opened it yet, Hero Chests will be removed from the Reward;

- you won't receive Hero Chests as Reward in the new League Quests.

In the near future, devs will decide what can be used for Reward instead of these Chests. You're welcome to leave your ideas for Items that can be used instead of Chests under this post.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2018, 14:0504/20/18
08/27/16

I'd say a relic may work. It won't clog up the queues like the chests did because you can convert them to resources easily enough. 

Another though would be Dark Energy of some proportion, I realise that there would be a little move development involved because it would be independent of the beacons, but I'm sure you would come up with an elegant solution.

Apr 21, 2018, 17:2704/21/18
11/15/16

The idea is good but 5 chests are to much because the time for sell is to long.

I have the suggestion that if the league plays ALL league quests in a week, there will be a blue chest, depending on the individual player's SF level. At 4 weeks it may be a purple chest and key. Again SF-level dependent. There would certainly play many SF, which now rather refrain from it.

Apr 23, 2018, 10:2704/23/18
02/29/16

Hello, Lord and Lady :)

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion!

I've already forwarded them to devs 
May 4, 2018, 07:1005/04/18
12/18/14

it would not have been such an issue if the amount of time to sell them was reduced

it shouldn't take more than an hour to sell ANY hero gear item

May 4, 2018, 08:4605/04/18
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

it would not have been such an issue if the amount of time to sell them was reduced

Or if you could queue up items to sell... So they could be sold off when you was offline etc.

May 4, 2018, 09:3705/04/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Or if you could queue up items to sell... So they could be sold off when you was offline etc.

If choose between adding new Reward and changing the whole balance of Hero Chests feature, the first variant is definitely better option :) 

Plus, Hero Chests and Hero Equipment are not features devs plan to change in the near feature.
May 4, 2018, 14:2405/04/18
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

If choose between adding new Reward and changing the whole balance of Hero Chests feature, the first variant is definitely better option :) 

Plus, Hero Chests and Hero Equipment are not features devs plan to change in the near feature.
It has always been said that time frames to complete things in this game are too long - it makes people lose interest at some point