Lord OberonCharacter
Apr 6, 2018, 09:2304/06/18
01/06/15

Update News!

Update News!

Check Out the New Features Now!

My Lords and Ladies,

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made the following important update:

- Units collecting Resources at a besieged Castle would stop collecting when the user sent Reinforcements to that location. This has now been fixed.

- The Inventory filter list will now display properly in the “Hero Equipment” window.

- All Defense Bonuses applied to your Castle Guards will now display properly in each individual "Castle Guard" window.

- Fixed: Occult Unit bonuses will no longer affect Special Winter Legendary Units.

- Spy Units will now return when Defensive Units are recalled from their League Fortress or Beacon.

- From now on, the Mar'eth's Blessing Item (used to auto-complete Mar'eth Quests) works differently. When applied, you will not receive the Reward for the Mar’eth Quest you auto-complete, but the Quest will count towards your Bonus Reward.

- An issue that caused Unit return time to be displayed incorrectly after a Castle Relocation has been fixed.

- Fixed: Hero Equipment Bonuses in the Hero window would sometimes display incorrectly.

- An issue that caused League Privileges to be displayed incorrectly in the "My League" window (Warriors tab) has been fixed.

- An issue that caused Food Net Production to be displayed incorrectly in the top left Resource panel has been fixed.

- Users in a League without a League Fortress will no longer have an active “Attack” button when they view an enemy League Fortress.

- You can now see the total duration time of Boosts you are about to apply.

- Fixed: The filter in your Grand Marshal's Reports will no longer return to its default setting when you delete Reports.

- Fixed: An error that would cancel replacing active Hero Equipment with an Item from the Inventory.

Now, with haste! Have the horses saddled and the sentries posted. Balur and his minions have not been idle while we've been briefing you!

Lord Oberon

Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2018, 16:3104/06/18
Apr 6, 2018, 18:02(edited)
11/04/15

You forgot to fix this bug (again)

or maybe it is a new 'feature' that we must always refresh the game to get rid of the stupid icon every day?

https://prnt.sc/j1t5cg

You have also refused to fix this bug. Why does it only show 4 friends when I have 63 friends on Farwol server

http://prntscr.com/j1tss3

and the problem with free Castle Expansions because the Friends button was not added when we moved from Kabam

http://prntscr.com/j1ttyt

You didn't do anything about Stealth Hibernation either
Our game hibernates every 3 minutes with no warning when in Full Screen Mode
The (much hated) pop-up does not appear

Apr 7, 2018, 16:4504/07/18

"From now on, the Mar'eth's Blessing Item (used to auto-complete Mar'eth Quests) works differently. When applied, you will not receive the Reward for the Mar’eth Quest you auto-complete, but the Quest will count towards your Bonus Reward." I have 83 daily blessings and 29 weekly blessings. That means 66300 sapphires. I bought the blessings for the rewards and now they are worthless. I require a refund because the items are not what i bought days ago. Some (including me) might consider this a scam. Either you reimburse me or you change back the items i bought. Next time i will think twice before buying sapphires; if there will be a next time. Thank you.

Apr 11, 2018, 12:4304/11/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

You forgot to fix this bug (again)

or maybe it is a new 'feature' that we must always refresh the game to get rid of the stupid icon every day?

You have also refused to fix this bug. Why does it only show 4 friends when I have 63 friends on Farwol server

and the problem with free Castle Expansions because the Friends button was not added when we moved from Kabam

You didn't do anything about Stealth Hibernation either
The (much hated) pop-up does not appear

Hello! 

All bugs that are reported to devs are fixed gradually based on their priority and effect on the game. 

This bug will be fixed in May if everything goes as expected :)

It shows friends who started to play the game via your invitation.

This issue was reported to devs.

What do you mean by Stealth Hibernation?

Apr 11, 2018, 12:4504/11/18
Apr 11, 2018, 12:46(edited)
02/29/16

bogdy said:

"From now on, the Mar'eth's Blessing Item (used to auto-complete Mar'eth Quests) works differently. When applied, you will not receive the Reward for the Mar’eth Quest you auto-complete, but the Quest will count towards your Bonus Reward." I have 83 daily blessings and 29 weekly blessings. That means 66300 sapphires. I bought the blessings for the rewards and now they are worthless. I require a refund because the items are not what i bought days ago. Some (including me) might consider this a scam. Either you reimburse me or you change back the items i bought. Next time i will think twice before buying sapphires; if there will be a next time. Thank you.

Hello.

You still can use these Items and the Quests you complete with their help will be counted in the Weekly Quests (you will receive the reward for completing this Weekly Quest).

Plus, you still will receive the Bonus Reward for completing all Daily Quests with the help of the Item.

Apr 11, 2018, 20:4504/11/18
Apr 11, 2018, 21:00(edited)
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

It does not show friends who started to play the game via my invitation.
I have NEVER invited any player to join the game. It is NOT possible on plarium servers without creating alt accounts
It shows 4 friends and should show 63 so is therefore a bug which affects all kabam players and needs a global bugfix (including both PToF servers)

Stealth Hibernation is self-explanatory, but I have already explained. >sigh<>
Game Hibernation with no warning

The game hibernates with no warning every 3 minutes, but ONLY in full screen mode
This should be very easy to duplicate because it happens on all games on all servers
I have tried different browsers, but normally use Chrome
I do not have this problem on any facebook servers

The warning pop-up will only appear 3 minutes after exiting full screen mode   http://prntscr.com/j3zxa0

Apr 13, 2018, 09:3204/13/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

It does not show friends who started to play the game via my invitation.
I have NEVER invited any player to join the game. It is NOT possible on plarium servers without creating alt accounts
It shows 4 friends and should show 63 so is therefore a bug which affects all kabam players and needs a global bugfix (including both PToF servers)

Stealth Hibernation is self-explanatory, but I have already explained. >sigh<>

The game hibernates with no warning every 3 minutes, but ONLY in full screen mode
This should be very easy to duplicate because it happens on all games on all servers
I have tried different browsers, but normally use Chrome
I do not have this problem on any facebook servers

The warning pop-up will only appear 3 minutes after exiting full screen mode   http://prntscr.com/j3zxa0

I will double-check the issue with friends and send a reminder to devs about it. Thanks :)

As for the "Invite Friends" pop-up window, it appears when the game goes into the idle mode. I have never received it while I was actively playing the game no matter whether it was in full mode screen or not. 
Apr 13, 2018, 17:0504/13/18
12/13/14

Please ask devs to add the facebook feature allowing us to sell unwanted keys

http://prntscr.com/j4v68g

I cannot understand why we were ignored (AGAIN)
Apr 14, 2018, 15:5904/14/18
Apr 14, 2018, 16:13(edited)
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

toggit said:

As for the "Invite Friends" pop-up window, it appears when the game goes into the idle mode

It does NOT appear when in full screen mode, so needs to be fixed

Please read my original post again

"You didn't do anything about Stealth Hibernation either
The (much hated) pop-up does not appear"

Players are being attacked with no warning because the game goes into stealth hibernation mode

Why do we always need to explain everything 3 times?

Apr 16, 2018, 14:4504/16/18
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Please ask devs to add the facebook feature allowing us to sell unwanted keys

http://prntscr.com/j4v68g

I cannot understand why we were ignored (AGAIN)

Hello :)

You weren't ignored. The features are added to FB servers first, later devs plan to add them to plarium.com servers as well.

You just need to wait for a little bit.

Apr 16, 2018, 14:4604/16/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

toggit said:

As for the "Invite Friends" pop-up window, it appears when the game goes into the idle mode

It does NOT appear when in full screen mode, so needs to be fixed

Please read my original post again

"You didn't do anything about Stealth Hibernation either
The (much hated) pop-up does not appear"

Players are being attacked with no warning because the game goes into stealth hibernation mode

Why do we always need to explain everything 3 times?

Thanks for explaining it once again and sorry for not getting your point at once :(

I will check this issue and forward the report to devs.

Apr 16, 2018, 14:4804/16/18
02/29/16
Limad said:

It's an odd one. You can see that my gold, iron etc has stopped increasing in this inactive state, but the Paragon Crown animation continues. 

But yeah, no pop-up warning that i'm now inactive. 

Do you mean the Crown moved upper?
Apr 16, 2018, 23:1004/16/18
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

It's an odd one. You can see that my gold, iron etc has stopped increasing in this inactive state, but the Paragon Crown animation continues. 

Limad is correct.

The Crown bounces up and down which makes us think we are still 'active' even when hibernating

Are we also disconnected from the main server while inactive? This could explain many bugs, glitches and mystery losses
Apr 17, 2018, 09:2504/17/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Limad said:

Limad is correct.

The Crown bounces up and down which makes us think we are still 'active' even when hibernating

Are we also disconnected from the main server while inactive? This could explain many bugs, glitches and mystery losses

You, my Lords, are very observant if you notice this slight change of the crown position.

When the game goes to the idle mode you should receive "Invite friends" pop-up even if you're playing in the full-screen mode. The issue you're not receiving it is another question. I will check it and forward to devs.

Thanks! :)
Apr 20, 2018, 08:3004/20/18
02/29/16

Limad said:

Thanks, and while you're at it can you ask that they increase the inactivity cut-off from 3 minutes to the standard 15 minutes. 3 minutes is insanely low in this day and age. 

Case in point: I was flagged as inactive in the time it took me to post this. 

Sure, my Lord!

I will take up this question as well 
Apr 24, 2018, 10:3904/24/18
04/02/15
Hi all! 
Apr 24, 2018, 21:1104/24/18
07/29/14
Is there a bug with todays 75% sale , i'm not seeing it
Apr 25, 2018, 01:1104/25/18
03/04/18
Same, got a few saying its working for them, but alot of others its not working on.  It pops up on the news announcements every refresh, but its not actually starting the event, nor allowing it though infirmary or black market to revive at 75%.
Apr 25, 2018, 10:1304/25/18
02/29/16

Hello all!

The issue with Revive discount has been fixed. It took place due to the technical issue. Now it was fixed and such issues shouldn't happen in the future. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you faced because of it 

Apr 25, 2018, 18:4104/25/18
Apr 25, 2018, 18:58(edited)
03/04/18
When was the revive issues fixed, it still wasnt working after 19 hours into the event last I checked.  Did you decide to fix it in the last 2 or 3 hours of the event at 5 am in the morning and expect us to know this and be on?  It didnt work for 20 hours yesterday and its still not working today; as the event itself is no longer in the news.  Its cool, let your buddies revive their units so they can continue and take my event placements, force the rest of us to pay double, and lose what we worked for.  As long as the customers pay for your mistakes its always good right?  So on top of losing rewards earned, not having an equal playing field due to your errors, the 50K plus dragons alone in infirmary will go away again as well, thus I just get to pay full price for your incompetence, Im suppose to be good with that because your doing me and us a favor selling us this game.  I must of lost my place, I keep forgetting we are just sheep that are blessed to donate money to you, next time just word it correctly so we do not forget our places.
Apr 26, 2018, 10:2204/26/18
02/29/16

Deathlock said:

When was the revive issues fixed, it still wasnt working after 19 hours into the event last I checked.  Did you decide to fix it in the last 2 or 3 hours of the event at 5 am in the morning and expect us to know this and be on?  It didnt work for 20 hours yesterday and its still not working today; as the event itself is no longer in the news.  Its cool, let your buddies revive their units so they can continue and take my event placements, force the rest of us to pay double, and lose what we worked for.  As long as the customers pay for your mistakes its always good right?  So on top of losing rewards earned, not having an equal playing field due to your errors, the 50K plus dragons alone in infirmary will go away again as well, thus I just get to pay full price for your incompetence, Im suppose to be good with that because your doing me and us a favor selling us this game.  I must of lost my place, I keep forgetting we are just sheep that are blessed to donate money to you, next time just word it correctly so we do not forget our places.

Hello, my Lord! 

When we found out this issue and forwarded all information to devs, they did their best to fix it as soon as possible. 

The discount started to work properly at 9 AM UTC. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible to prolong the discount as it would affect the schedule of other discounts :( I understand some players could miss this discount due to real life issues. Still, devs made sure such situation won't happen in the future and added the corresponding fix for it.