All Categories

The wise Mages of Darkshine are concocting a brand new way to defend your Castle

The wise Mages of Darkshine are concocting a brand new way to defend your Castle

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Mar 27, 2018, 15:1003/27/18
01/06/15

The wise Mages of Darkshine are concocting a brand new way to defend your Castle. Lay down your swords for a minute and try to guess what’s coming…

Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2018, 19:5203/27/18
Mar 27, 2018, 19:54(edited)
07/17/15

If it doesn't prevent fireballs don't bother adding it cus nobody raids anymore anyway they just chuck those pathetic fireballs.

better off telling those 'wise (and i use the term loosely, your words not mine) mages of darkshine' to fix the beacons and numerous other things that are wrong with this game because this game/server is dying. wake up and smell the coffee!
Apr 1, 2018, 01:3904/01/18
11/15/16
another dimension like StoneHeart in rise of Balur
Apr 2, 2018, 07:5804/02/18
06/16/15
hope this is a feature that defends against wrath of weor we have all waited long enough for one to appear if not then it's just another meanless update oh and one my members got wrath of weor again so i hope what i'm seeing here is a defense against this wrath of weor annoyance
Apr 2, 2018, 08:0604/02/18
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Thanks for your suggestions :) In the near future we will see what this feature will bring to the game :)
Apr 4, 2018, 05:2404/04/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

Thanks for your suggestions :) In the near future we will see what this feature will bring to the game :)

What will the price tag be? How far the straw going into our pockets this time?

Apr 4, 2018, 10:1904/04/18
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

What will the price tag be? How far the straw going into our pockets this time?

The straw won't go into your pockets at all. Please stay patient and you'll see it by yourself :)
Apr 6, 2018, 16:2804/06/18
11/04/15

At least the new feature in facebook's Town Halls is free, but still gives minimal defense against fireballs, and the new castle guard 'units' cannot be revived and will continually need to be rebuilt
The new lost arts may be welcomed by some, but will delay upgrading our more important units

http://prntscr.com/j1taz8

Apr 10, 2018, 13:0704/10/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

At least the new feature in facebook's Town Halls is free, but still gives minimal defense against fireballs, and the new castle guard 'units' cannot be revived and will continually need to be rebuilt
The new lost arts may be welcomed by some, but will delay upgrading our more important units

http://prntscr.com/j1taz8

Hello, my Lord!

The higher the Level of your Lost Arts for these Units is, the bigger defensive power they have. Plus, Lost Arts on the high levels will increase the number of Spirit Wardens you can build. 

All these conditions make the new Units quite powerful and give them good defensive Bonus for your Castle protection.

As for the other Lost Arts, it's a question of your strategy and priorities which one you would like to upgrade first of all :)
Apr 10, 2018, 15:1504/10/18
11/04/15

So why are you soooooooo reluctant to add this to plarium servers? Why the delay???

and what happened to Champions?

Seems mighty peculiar that new features are being handed to facebook players and we are expected to wait for months

Apr 11, 2018, 01:3904/11/18
Apr 11, 2018, 01:42(edited)
08/21/14

toggit said:

So why are you soooooooo reluctant to add this to plarium servers? Why the delay???

Seems mighty peculiar that new features are being handed to facebook players and we are expected to wait for months

I don't mind the champion and league activity delay...I wish they were delayed forever (in their current state)...but I wouldn't mind seeing the spirit wardens...especially if the devs change their minds and decide to give a separate Town Hall spirit art queue for them, like they did with the Dragon Arts.   Of course, if they had left the Lost Arts at level 20, it wouldn't be that bad anyway.  Maybe if Sages could be gotten for soulstones or added to BG quest rewards...

Apr 11, 2018, 12:2604/11/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

toggit said:

I don't mind the champion and league activity delay...I wish they were delayed forever (in their current state)...but I wouldn't mind seeing the spirit wardens...especially if the devs change their minds and decide to give a separate Town Hall spirit art queue for them, like they did with the Dragon Arts.   Of course, if they had left the Lost Arts at level 20, it wouldn't be that bad anyway.  Maybe if Sages could be gotten for soulstones or added to BG quest rewards...

Lords, devs plan to add these features to plarium.com servers as well, but it will be done in the future.

For now, they are more focused on moving plarium.com games to the new engine.

especially if the devs change their minds and decide to give a separate Town Hall spirit art queue for them, like they did with the Dragon Arts. Of course, if they had left the Lost Arts at level 20, it wouldn't be that bad anyway. Maybe if Sages could be gotten for soulstones or added to BG quest rewards...

Taking into account the feature was just added to Facebook servers recently, devs don't plan to change anything for now. But who knows, maybe till the time they will add it to plarium.com servers, some changes will come :)
May 2, 2018, 20:0005/02/18
05/20/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

toggit said:

Lords, devs plan to add these features to plarium.com servers as well, but it will be done in the future.

For now, they are more focused on moving plarium.com games to the new engine.

especially if the devs change their minds and decide to give a separate Town Hall spirit art queue for them, like they did with the Dragon Arts. Of course, if they had left the Lost Arts at level 20, it wouldn't be that bad anyway. Maybe if Sages could be gotten for soulstones or added to BG quest rewards...

Taking into account the feature was just added to Facebook servers recently, devs don't plan to change anything for now. But who knows, maybe till the time they will add it to plarium.com servers, some changes will come :)

Alina, would it be possible to mark posts for Facebook with Facebook? As these are starting to be conflicting and confusing for us here on plarium.com platform.

May 3, 2018, 13:2005/03/18
02/29/16

Lords and Ladies, this teaser was posted to Forum by accident. 

I understand such information is confusing as it tells about FB servers, not plarium.com ones. In the future, our Content manager will post such teasers more carefully.