All Categories

Sketches Needed for Buildings

Sketches Needed for Buildings

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 14, 2017, 19:0109/14/17
04/10/15
1437

Sketches Needed for Buildings

Dear Lords and Ladies

i bring you a tables with some buildings and the sketches needed to upgrade them. Are only sketches and no basic resources but if you want i need the data for each level and i will remake it

hope it can be useful for u

Regards




Views
17k
Comments
40
Comments
Sep 14, 2017, 20:0709/14/17
04/10/15
1437

Lord Limad

upgrade the town hall to max, it will allows you to construct in less time and also set in the dragon construction speed

i think if im not wrong my council and hall of shadows takes arround 31-32 days more or less, now are on progress and cant check

Regards
Sep 15, 2017, 09:1009/15/17
Sep 15, 2017, 09:11(edited)
02/29/16
5605

Hello :)

Juglar, you did a great job! Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 15, 2017, 22:1809/15/17
10/04/13
3550
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Limad

upgrade the town hall to max, it will allows you to construct in less time and also set in the dragon construction speed

i think if im not wrong my council and hall of shadows takes arround 31-32 days more or less, now are on progress and cant check

Regards
I left my town hall at 20, it saves you a bunch of upgrade chips but you have to be patient and wait a bit longer for other stuff to upgrade.  It's not a big deal if you have 4 builders though.  
Oct 15, 2017, 10:4810/15/17
Oct 15, 2017, 10:57(edited)
03/25/15
119

Juglar del Viento said:


Dear Lords and Ladies

i bring you a tables with some buildings and the sketches needed to upgrade them. Are only sketches and no basic resources but if you want i need the data for each level and i will remake it

hope it can be useful for u

Regards



Town Hall 300/500 Sketches? is this up-to-date?


When I built this building, it cost 600/1500, Hall of scrolls as Well. 

But at this time, there wasn´t the same condition to upgrade 20-22, like yet





i miss.....

Embassy 200/400

House of Lords 400

Eagle Nest 800/.... ?

Warehouse/Barns isnt correct: correctly ->  75/165/220/365/620

Oct 15, 2017, 11:1910/15/17
04/10/15
1437

Lord Nyduc

Thanks for the info

i have updated the image. thanks again for ur help

Regards
MariusAdmin
Nov 28, 2017, 10:5511/28/17
09/04/17
2721
Jalusa, you only get upgrade times that long when you are progressing to a very high level of the Building in question. Those give significant bonuses and advantages, and thus the price of the upgrade and the time are adjusted accordingly. You will see the same system in many MMO strategies because it helps balance the game and means that significant bonuses require significant effort.
Nov 28, 2017, 12:4011/28/17
07/25/15
2634
Dimitri Molchanov said:

Jalusa, you only get upgrade times that long when you are progressing to a very high level of the Building in question. Those give significant bonuses and advantages, and thus the price of the upgrade and the time are adjusted accordingly. You will see the same system in many MMO strategies because it helps balance the game and means that significant bonuses require significant effort.
what does it ballance out when someone can by pass the time just throwing cash at it? The purpose is to entice players to spend as much as possible, not ballance any thing what so ever. I been playing online games for almost 20 years, I seen most that can be seen of bad models and good models. Plarium games is quite on the lower end of the scale of what is player friendly. 
MariusAdmin
Nov 28, 2017, 14:1111/28/17
09/04/17
2721
It would be quite expensive to skip past high-level upgrade times with Sapphires. Some people wish to do that, but at the same time others can use Boosts that can be earned through gameplay to speed up the process as well. Or they can wait longer if they wish to keep those. There are options available and the choice is entirely up to the player.
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 5, 2017, 19:4612/05/17
10/04/13
3550
Gadheras said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Jalusa, you only get upgrade times that long when you are progressing to a very high level of the Building in question. Those give significant bonuses and advantages, and thus the price of the upgrade and the time are adjusted accordingly. You will see the same system in many MMO strategies because it helps balance the game and means that significant bonuses require significant effort.
what does it ballance out when someone can by pass the time just throwing cash at it? The purpose is to entice players to spend as much as possible, not ballance any thing what so ever. I been playing online games for almost 20 years, I seen most that can be seen of bad models and good models. Plarium games is quite on the lower end of the scale of what is player friendly. 
I suppose any money they waste on boosting building upgrades is money they can't use to buy more troops lol.  
Jan 5, 2018, 07:3601/05/18
07/25/15
2634
jalusa said:

SKETCHES and SKULLS and Yes I tried to play for free,,,Ain't going to happen,,,one year again sapphires to buy  sketches to build another upgrade after lvl 20 ,,It has been fun !!!  I met some great peeps so that was all good,,,  I see ...I will upgrade to the WALL !!!  
There is players that spend several houndred USD a month on this game a month, some even a LOT more. Unless you want to sink that kind of cash into this game, you don't really compete with anyone or anything. You need to find a reason to play the game on the "pauper" level.
Jan 5, 2018, 13:1701/05/18
02/29/16
5605

jalusa said:


This is NOT correct or OUTDATED...I need 2000 sketches catacombs for OCCULT level.. NOT 200 or what not..  THEY were 30% off sketches...NOW 25% off so I need 15,000 sapphires to get 2000 sketches to do catacombs OCCULT...Forget all else :)  


What is real with the TOWN HALL...I have to finish my iron/gold upgrades and all the troop buildings FIRST...WHAT IS LEVEL 21 TOWN HALL look like ????????????????   That would be a worthy upgrade for me :)   maybe...THEN PURE SKETCHES !!!!! Although I like the experience points but that is two more levels up......SKETCHES AND SKULLS...I may well hit a brick wall with the FREE PLAY !!!   Just saying...CHEERS !!!

Hello!

The information in the table is correct and it says that for Level 25 you need 2k of Sketches.

Taking into account that the highest Levels of Buildings give the highest Bonuses, it's logical that Sketches need some time to be collected.

You can get them in many Tournaments and it's not obligatory to get them using Sapphires.
Jan 5, 2018, 13:2301/05/18
07/25/15
2634
Alina Phoenix said:

jalusa said:


This is NOT correct or OUTDATED...I need 2000 sketches catacombs for OCCULT level.. NOT 200 or what not..  THEY were 30% off sketches...NOW 25% off so I need 15,000 sapphires to get 2000 sketches to do catacombs OCCULT...Forget all else :)  


What is real with the TOWN HALL...I have to finish my iron/gold upgrades and all the troop buildings FIRST...WHAT IS LEVEL 21 TOWN HALL look like ????????????????   That would be a worthy upgrade for me :)   maybe...THEN PURE SKETCHES !!!!! Although I like the experience points but that is two more levels up......SKETCHES AND SKULLS...I may well hit a brick wall with the FREE PLAY !!!   Just saying...CHEERS !!!

Hello!

The information in the table is correct and it says that for Level 25 you need 2k of Sketches.

Taking into account that the highest Levels of Buildings give the highest Bonuses, it's logical that Sketches need some time to be collected.

You can get them in many Tournaments and it's not obligatory to get them using Sapphires.
and if you really lucky, one day after you long gone, your grand kids that inherit your account, can get the required amount :p We shouldn't fool ourselves, with what you can, and what is possible within reasonable time frame. 
Jan 5, 2018, 16:3301/05/18
04/10/15
1437

Gadheras said:


and if you really lucky, one day after you long gone, your grand kids that inherit your account, can get the required amount :p We shouldn't fool ourselves, with what you can, and what is possible within reasonable time frame. 

Lord Gadheras

i did this post in order to try to inform people about how many sketches are needed

maybe i missed some info and  that is why it still open to make easy to people to aport more info to complete the chart

i dont want you here to write post about disscusing every post people or CM writes here so take this as a warning.  next time i see you posting out of topic post here i will delete them or i will close it warning people to send me via PM the missed data

hope you will understand this so please for posting comments out of topic use tavern thread and of course avoid trolling about all

thanks in advance


Jan 8, 2018, 22:0401/08/18
08/03/14
1364
Juglar del Viento said:


i did this post in order to try to inform people about how many sketches are needed

maybe i missed some info and  that is why it still open to make easy to people to aport more info to complete the chart


yes, an in such a post, is it not also relevant to understand how long it takes to earn the required number of sketches?  do you have a spreadsheet for that as well?  would be most beneficial to know so that you can spend them according to the greater need vs cost vs time to achieve. 
Mar 16, 2018, 11:2603/16/18
02/29/16
5605

jalusa said:


Ok Thank you all....Yes that chart seems correct...and same with the league fortress details...I had NO idea there was such a game...and I have been online gaming for years...:)

Yes reasonable...and Yes expect to play a couple of years...maybe three or four...Possible for a pauper to play...YEPPERS.  I did the math :)

The game offers beyond the obvious real player interaction - friends and enemies...There is that BG quest,,,GET there and a VICTORY..

Then I should  pass off my league or just fade away...Rock N Roll..Thank you all so much for all your replies....CHEERS !!!

Happy to hear you found the replies to your questions here 

Mar 20, 2018, 00:1603/20/18
Mar 22, 2018, 14:02(edited)
10/21/16
38

Alina Phoenix said:


jalusa said:


Ok Thank you all....Yes that chart seems correct...and same with the league fortress details...I had NO idea there was such a game...and I have been online gaming for years...:)

Yes reasonable...and Yes expect to play a couple of years...maybe three or four...Possible for a pauper to play...YEPPERS.  I did the math :)

The game offers beyond the obvious real player interaction - friends and enemies...There is that BG quest,,,GET there and a VICTORY..

Then I should  pass off my league or just fade away...Rock N Roll..Thank you all so much for all your replies....CHEERS !!!

Happy to hear you found the replies to your questions here 

Can't help to say...EVER play DIE HARD Arcade quarter machines...Well it takes at least two ..MANY QUARTERS..and we WON..well what a KICK,,, ONLY one could win...had to kill off your partner....oh and by the way SPOILER ALERT another  the DIAMOND is hidden with LISA. The Simpsons..got that also..that was a Bear and a Goliath of a challenge..Never give in and never give up..!!!

STORMFALL VICTORY...I appreciate all  and I am on that !!  
Mar 27, 2018, 13:5303/27/18
02/29/16
5605

jalusa said:


Alina Phoenix said:


jalusa said:


Ok Thank you all....Yes that chart seems correct...and same with the league fortress details...I had NO idea there was such a game...and I have been online gaming for years...:)

Yes reasonable...and Yes expect to play a couple of years...maybe three or four...Possible for a pauper to play...YEPPERS.  I did the math :)

The game offers beyond the obvious real player interaction - friends and enemies...There is that BG quest,,,GET there and a VICTORY..

Then I should  pass off my league or just fade away...Rock N Roll..Thank you all so much for all your replies....CHEERS !!!

Happy to hear you found the replies to your questions here 

Can't help to say...EVER play DIE HARD Arcade quarter machines...Well it takes at least two ..MANY QUARTERS..and we WON..well what a KICK,,, ONLY one could win...had to kill off your partner....oh and by the way SPOILER ALERT another  the DIAMOND is hidden with LISA. The Simpsons..got that also..that was a Bear and a Goliath of a challenge..Never give in and never give up..!!!

STORMFALL VICTORY...I appreciate all  and I am on that !!  

Hello :) 

Sorry, from your message I can't get the main point of your post, but it looks like a positive event :)

Can you clarify it a little bit? :)
Apr 18, 2018, 15:0204/18/18
Apr 18, 2018, 15:02(edited)
10/11/16
6

There is a lot of value in this chart.

Thanks so much for taking the time to create it, and share it.


Regards
Apr 19, 2018, 09:2404/19/18
02/29/16
5605

slhgranton said:


There is a lot of value in this chart.

Thanks so much for taking the time to create it, and share it.


Regards

Thanks, my Lord! 

Happy to hear you found this topic useful 
May 30, 2018, 08:4205/30/18
04/10/15
1437

roadstar Pitbull said:


When will Plarium return sketches to reward for tournament/contests?? 

I suppose the rewards swaps every time so i think sure in next tournaments will be some sketches

regards