Fotress Skin

Fotress Skin

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 17, 2018, 15:0101/17/18
11/27/14

Fotress Skin

Hi!

If I want to win the fortress skin I must have 4 trophy an be nr1 in my tier.

I have few questions:

-  If i am nr 1 in my tier in (duel 1), I will remain in this tier next time (duel 2, duel,3 and duel 4) or it will put me on diamond ?

-  do I have to be nr 1 in all duels in my tier or it will be ok just be nr am the end in (duel 4)  ?

- is the skin permanent ?

- the skin have bonus ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 17, 2018, 16:0001/17/18
12/18/14
Lord Mark said:

Hi!

I have few questions:

-  If i am nr 1 in my tier in (duel 1), I will remain in this tier next time (duel 2, duel,3 and duel 4) or it will put me on diamond ?

-  do I have to be nr 1 in all duels in my tier or it will be ok just be nr am the end in (duel 4)  ?

- the skin have bonus ?
the skin is not permanent and the skin has no bonuses - i believe you will remain in the Gold tier for all 4 duels
Jan 18, 2018, 11:1001/18/18
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hi!

I have few questions:

- the skin have bonus ?

Hello.

- each Duel the Tiers are formed based on the results of the previous Tournament. So, if you showed good results in the Tournament, you won't be moved to the lower Tier.

- to win the Tournament, your League should get more Trophies than your opponent League.

- no, it's not permanent. You will have it till the moment the winners of the next Tournament are announced.

- no, it doesn't give any Bonuses. Only the way your Fortress is looking changes. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.