All Categories

New Champions

New Champions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 13, 2018, 15:0801/13/18
09/01/15

New Champions

There is a lot of talk about the new Champions. Does anyone know when they are coming?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 13, 2018, 19:5901/13/18
Jan 13, 2018, 20:00(edited)
11/04/15

Kayla said:

There is a lot of talk about the new Champions. Does anyone know when they are coming?

Already on Facebook Servers, so plarium are playing 'favorites' again

New Units and New Undead Battlegrounds

Jan 14, 2018, 20:5501/14/18
02/22/15
This one looks to be much more in depth than the Hero. Of course it will come at a price but at least there will be some strategy involved
Jan 14, 2018, 21:2601/14/18
07/25/15

thefray said:

This one looks to be much more in depth than the Hero. Of course it will come at a price but at least there will be some strategy involved

you mean the decision you make wether you spend xx on food, and bills or you spend xx on the game? :p

Jan 14, 2018, 22:4201/14/18
02/22/15

Some have enough for both, it is not a crime. It is entertainment.

I bought a tv a few years back spent like $2k, what is it worth now, nothing but I got entertainment from it. Some go to bars to drink and spend $15 on a drink that they can get at home for $1, just another form of entertainment.

We all waste money of stuff we do not need, the game is no different
Jan 15, 2018, 08:0601/15/18
07/25/15

thefray said:

Some have enough for both, it is not a crime. It is entertainment.

I bought a tv a few years back spent like $2k, what is it worth now, nothing but I got entertainment from it. Some go to bars to drink and spend $15 on a drink that they can get at home for $1, just another form of entertainment.

We all waste money of stuff we do not need, the game is no different

That is true, although I prefer to spend my money where I get the most back. So Plarium kinda get a fraction of what I spend on "games and entertainment" monthly. Not because the game can't be fun, but because for money spent, and the drive to spend more and more. What you actually get back in terms of value, not just wroth it. I just think adding more layers of "pay walls" adding to an already unhealthy system. Maybe there won't be any huge pay walls with this champion system, but knowing Plarium I assume so. 

Be addicted to the game, not to the spending.....
Jan 15, 2018, 09:4001/15/18
02/29/16

toggit said:

Kayla said:

Already on Facebook Servers, so plarium are playing 'favorites' again

New Units and New Undead Battlegrounds

Hello!

Yes, this new feature has been added to Facebook already. It's also planned to add it to plarium.com in the future.

Champions are special Units that can provide various boosts to your Castle and armies. There are different types of them, like Champions for Defense, Resources, Spying, Battlegrounds, Beacons, and Fortresses.

Each one gives his own Bonuses. 

We also have this feature added to Stormfall: Rist of Balur game and it works almost in the same way as on SF. Here you can check the guide created for Champions on Stormfall: Rist of Balur.

It will help to better understand what this feature looks like :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.