All Categories

Hamlet Champions

Hamlet Champions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 29, 2022, 17:1505/29/22
07/17/21

Hamlet Champions

Several things do not seems to make sense to me. Fist of all Druid and Shaman can not be used on Stoneheart hamlets. That seems wrong since Phantom, Headman and Foreman can be. Unless they are planning to introduce new champs for these functions, that needs to be fixed. Second Headman and Foreman gathering bonuses are broken out into Gold, Iron, Food and other. Lumping Jewels, Soul crystals and adamantine into other category is painful in terms of Orbs. Its like tax since I just do not see people gathering the basic resources, unless for a Personal quest. I just feel this needs to be reqorked. 

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
May 31, 2022, 09:4105/31/22
02/22/19

Hello Lord Lazarus , is not an issue which need to be fixed like you are saying in your post 

here :

i

For the moment the things are like that , 

but you can make your suggestions about how you would like and how do you think it will be better to be changed in this section for suggestions here :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/

I wish you a good day and enjoy the game !

Jun 1, 2022, 09:3406/01/22
07/22/19

The correct anwers is that SH troops don't get champ bonus. So actually Plarium are just being helpful so you can;t send your champs with troops that it;s useless to send them with.

With regards to making suggestions for SH champ - please don't - it would be insanity. Plarium don't need encouragement to do bad updates and forget the reasoning why things are the way they are.

SH units don't get Champs bonus. But they do get lost arts up to 200%. If you do the maths, then you will realise that it balances SH units to be pretty much the same power as normal units behind a full champ. And especially so in the incredibly important power per food, for force limits.

They are just a bit weaker but they come with special abilities which make up for it. Which means SH units all have a place where they are strategicially the best units to use. But they aren't stupidly overpowered (as they would be with a champ bonus) - that they become the ONLY unit worth using in all situations.

The way it is right now is actually quite clever and well balanced.

Jun 1, 2022, 14:3906/01/22
07/17/21

The correct anwers is that SH troops don't get champ bonus. 

They do get bonuses for gathering, but not for combat. I am not even sure about that since you can send SH troops on an a attack on other types of hamlets. I am also not sure if a gathering champ at a hamlet gives bonus to combat due to their element. 

But they do get lost arts up to 200%. 

Yeah, fairly expensive and needs to be upgraded separately for offense and defense.

Jun 1, 2022, 14:4106/01/22
07/17/21

but you can make your suggestions 

Yes, but I wanted to discuss this before making it a suggestion. For example Hideous Nightmare is bringing up some valid points that are worht talking about.

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 1, 2022, 22:3806/01/22
10/04/13
Lazarus

The correct anwers is that SH troops don't get champ bonus. 

They do get bonuses for gathering, but not for combat. I am not even sure about that since you can send SH troops on an a attack on other types of hamlets. I am also not sure if a gathering champ at a hamlet gives bonus to combat due to their element. 

But they do get lost arts up to 200%. 

Yeah, fairly expensive and needs to be upgraded separately for offense and defense.

You can send them on the attack but they won't get the bonus from the champ.  They'll still fight with their normal numbers from all your other bonuses.  

Jun 4, 2022, 20:3506/04/22
07/17/21

You can send them on the attack but they won't get the bonus from the champ.  They'll still fight with their normal numbers from all your other bonuses.  

What about the bonus for superior element of the champion? Do they get that?

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 7, 2022, 15:3106/07/22
10/04/13
Lazarus

What about the bonus for superior element of the champion? Do they get that?

Nope, that increases the champ bonus, it's not directly on the troops.  SH units do get a 20% bonus when fighting non-SH units though.  

Jun 16, 2022, 18:2206/16/22
07/17/21

Do SH units benefit from Offensive and Defensive buffs?