All Categories

Brawl Glitch/please Fix?

Brawl Glitch/please Fix?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 20, 2022, 19:1903/20/22
05/07/15

Brawl Glitch/please Fix?

Hi, Each week the brawlcomes and goes and at the end it shows nobody having ANY points. obviously we did but i would like to see what others did after the brawl, or even any other tournements. As a leader it helps me keep track of who bhelps and didnt and currently i have the old fashioned wayof someone taking screenshots and sending them to me etc.  I believe its possible, but for AT LEAST the brawl if not other league tourneys can you make their points avaiable at the END of the tournment / brawl TOO? 

I dont always see them today is the first time seeing them.... i guess yuo have to not loo kat it but exit/refresh? 

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Mar 21, 2022, 12:0003/21/22
02/22/19

Is very strange what are you saying mate....because i could see the rank of my league brawl also several hours later...

Maybe you need to clean your cache , and reload time to time...or collect screenshots and submit a ticket to the Support asking to check that in your castle , but i repet worked fine for me !

Cheers and good game !

Mar 21, 2022, 15:0003/21/22
02/22/16

This  happens all the time If you leave the game and go back in and go directly to check you will find the stats show properly