All Categories

Upgrade divine Equipment

Upgrade divine Equipment

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 30, 2021, 12:3312/30/21
12/14/15

Upgrade divine Equipment

Five times in one week have I had the upgrade divine equipment to level 1 daily quest. This is really unfair as their is no way whatsoever to complete this quest, now with the blessed bonanza it is costing me the coins for the competition. Totally unprofessional company, whoever put this quest in should remove it and compensate all those who have had it. We only have to look at the backtrack with the exp comp to see the sort of company this is. Will say now if I receive this quest 1 more time it will be my last day on this game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2021, 14:5712/30/21
02/22/16

I understand your concern Have you any Mareth's blessing you can apply at least that will clear the event and allow you to collect the reward for completeing all Quest.

I also hope the  needed equipment starts showing up in the Game so that these quests can be completed as Intended.

Dec 30, 2021, 15:5612/30/21
07/04/16

Then I don't get my blessed coins...

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 30, 2021, 16:2912/30/21
10/04/13
Wesley Pringle

I understand your concern Have you any Mareth's blessing you can apply at least that will clear the event and allow you to collect the reward for completeing all Quest.

I also hope the  needed equipment starts showing up in the Game so that these quests can be completed as Intended.

Yeah that's what I've been doing too, but will run out eventually so hopefully plarium fixes this sooner or later :)

Dec 30, 2021, 16:3612/30/21
12/14/15

The point here is Why am I getting the same quest day in, day out, a quest that is impossible to complete and with the equipment needing purchased universal keys to open anyway, the quest would be expensive to complete. Not to metion the daily expense of moon stones for equipment that may stat wise be quite useless. As a daily quest awful, as a monthly maybe ok.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 12, 2022, 15:5001/12/22
04/05/21

Thanks for sharing your point of view. I have transferred your feedback to the team, Daemon.

Jan 13, 2022, 17:4001/13/22
02/22/16

I have been told by those higher in the chain than me.

The team hope to have this addressed at the next update.

Fingers crossed 

Jan 18, 2022, 04:0101/18/22
01/14/16

WHY is upgrade a divine equipment STILL a daily quest. There has not been any chests available in tournaments (unless I missed  it). Please help stop these as a daily quest.

Jan 18, 2022, 13:4301/18/22
02/22/16

I am still bringing this up as it doesn't make sense to me why it would be a daily quest item at all. In my opinion it would be better placed in the monthy Quest if at all.

But I would suggest your first "tip" was an error as it appears to me statement "If you use an automatic completion item the quest not only goes away for that instance, you will never get the quest again. " was more an assumption than a fact or maybe wishful thinking.  But  I doubt it's been changed yet .

Jan 18, 2022, 15:4101/18/22
11/11/16

I'm not sure if I should write it here, but I don't know if I need to create a new topic.

Even if we get a chest (of rings) how do I open it? Is there a way to earn master keys without paying?

Thanks

Jan 20, 2022, 12:3701/20/22
02/20/17
REDEVIVO

I'm not sure if I should write it here, but I don't know if I need to create a new topic.

Even if we get a chest (of rings) how do I open it? Is there a way to earn master keys without paying?

Thanks

Hello  .. the chest comes in same package WITH  a universal key to open it.!it says " Ring chest +MASTER " ..

Jan 22, 2022, 03:1701/22/22
01/14/16

WHY are we still getting "upgrade divine equipment" as a daily quest. Using up auto complete is not the answer.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 22, 2022, 06:1501/22/22
10/04/13
dagman

WHY are we still getting "upgrade divine equipment" as a daily quest. Using up auto complete is not the answer.

I believe plarium is working on a solution for this.  

Jan 22, 2022, 18:4701/22/22
Jan 22, 2022, 18:59(edited)
12/14/15

I believe they are not I get this quest more often than not when I log into my account and look at my daily quests. Were I inclined to upgrade a divine item to level 1, lets be fair by now I would have all slots filled with level 1 divine items (which are rarer than hens teeth and the key needing to be purchased in a pack.) which is pushing it a bit far, plus that most annoying arrow. Plarium wish to create sales by doing this, I have pretty much my own ideas of where the arrow should be sticking. Awful quest am I singled out or is everyone getting this rank quest over and over. Plarium please be aware however aggressively you try to push this divine equipment if its stats are not equal or better than what I have, I am not going to use it, BASIC COMMON SENSE THAT IS.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 23, 2022, 03:0101/23/22
10/04/13
Daemon

I believe they are not I get this quest more often than not when I log into my account and look at my daily quests. Were I inclined to upgrade a divine item to level 1, lets be fair by now I would have all slots filled with level 1 divine items (which are rarer than hens teeth and the key needing to be purchased in a pack.) which is pushing it a bit far, plus that most annoying arrow. Plarium wish to create sales by doing this, I have pretty much my own ideas of where the arrow should be sticking. Awful quest am I singled out or is everyone getting this rank quest over and over. Plarium please be aware however aggressively you try to push this divine equipment if its stats are not equal or better than what I have, I am not going to use it, BASIC COMMON SENSE THAT IS.

I've gotten the quest a few times too, it is annoying.  I don't see how it would be driving sales though, as it's not possible to purchase the divine items (at least not yet).  

Btw the stats once fully upgraded will be the same as legendary gear, but you get a 25% bestiary offense bonus and some free dragons every day (along with the random bonuses for level 6-10).  I'm hoping another set will come out that gives a bonus to defense, will probably save my mooncoins for that but we'll see.  

Jan 27, 2022, 14:4201/27/22
02/22/16
Daemon

I can understand your frustration and have suggested the event would better as a weekly  or even monthly Mareth's quest event  being the  Devine Equipment is not really available on a daily basis. 

I'm told the suggestion has been forwarded and I can only hope either the equipment is either more common to all or that the event time frame changes to reflect the rarity of the item.

My fingers are crossed 

Feb 5, 2022, 16:5902/05/22
01/14/16

Still getting UPGRADE DIVINE EQUIPMENT as a daily quest. Surely someone has listened to you about this, or have they filed your suggestion in to "box 13"

Feb 6, 2022, 02:4202/06/22
02/22/16
dagman

Still getting UPGRADE DIVINE EQUIPMENT as a daily quest. Surely someone has listened to you about this, or have they filed your suggestion in to "box 13"

sometimes they listen and sometime it doesn't seem to be so and then you see it later.

I haven't given up hope yet ! 

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 11, 2022, 01:0402/11/22
10/04/13
Wesley Pringle

sometimes they listen and sometime it doesn't seem to be so and then you see it later.

I haven't given up hope yet ! 

Yeah, hopefully this will get fixed sooner or later.  

Feb 24, 2022, 11:3802/24/22
07/22/19

It's random lootbox.

Not good for the integrity of the game (makes it about luck, not effort, skill etc).

Clearly you can get dupes, which means all the time, effort (and in a lot of cases, directly money)  is wasted. One person will get lucky and get no dupes, another might have to collect 3 or 4 times more chests to get the same set. Not fair or reasonable. Just luck and bad luck.

It goes way beyond just dupes though.

Some of the gear is utterly useless by design. A defence ring that has a set bonus that increases offence % for bestiary is UTTERLY useless.

Other pieces of gear become useless because they are randomly rolled to have the weakest starting stats. Given it takes hundreds of thousands of mooncoins to upgrade gear now, rationally you have to just ignore this gear

If you got your mooncoines back when you sold upgraded gear then the equation would change significantly. You could upgrade weak gear and then just switch the investment into better gear as and when you got it. 

But the nothing back system basically means that ALL gear is useless and the only way to rationally approach the gear is to ignore it all until you get a near perfect piece that you want (of course you can lose patience but eventually you will always regret the waste of mooncoins).

Ultimately the whole system is about money not about making a quality, meaningful game. Not suprising therefore that the players hate it. It doesn;t make sense, because making sense isn't the point.

Feb 24, 2022, 12:4502/24/22
02/22/16

Your Opinion is noted 

I will be gathering them all and upgrading them as I can because I disagree with your  opinion.

I can see the value in the long term.

I wish you a good game  however you choose to play it.