All Categories

League Takeover

League Takeover

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 6, 2021, 02:1102/06/21
08/21/14

League Takeover

I have a question about how to resolve an league takeover issue in my FB linked account, but using the support link only takes me to a page that has pre-set ticket option that do not fit my request.

I have been a neophyte in a league for many months.  The only league member that is not a neophyte is the League Marshall, who has not logged in for the past 35 or so days.   There is at least 1 other active neophyte, perhaps 2 others.   The automated system seems to not allow a neophyte to take over even when no other ranks exists besides the inactive marshal.

I'd like to know how I can request a ticket through support to see if there is a way that I or another active neophyte can take over Marshal status...if not now...at least before the dismissal timer runs out 54-55 days from now.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 6, 2021, 19:2702/06/21
02/22/16

I will  have this looked into for you 

Feb 8, 2021, 14:1002/08/21
02/22/16

You have been sent a Link to report to support use the report a Bug or the Migration to Desktop topic to complete the inquiry. 

Hoping for a positive result for you let me know if you have trouble with placing the ticket. In Pm 

Feb 8, 2021, 22:1402/08/21
Feb 8, 2021, 22:22(edited)
02/20/17

This sounds like another massive breach of League security

Neophytes should never see ANY information about league activity because they are often enemy spies   https://prnt.sc/yrf2pr

"dismissal timer runs out 54-55 days from now" ... this should not be visible to neophytes

It is quite possible that the league marshal is ill, or is deliberately allowing his/her league to be dismissed to recover the 2000 sapphires spent.

If he trusted his league members then he should have promoted them himself - Neophytes are not entitled to acquire leagues for nothing

Feb 9, 2021, 00:0602/09/21
Feb 9, 2021, 00:07(edited)
08/21/14

All members of the league, regardless of rank, can see the league dismissal timer at the bottom left of the screen.  I see your point about neos being able to see this, but right or wrong, its been this way for quite some time.

The marshal went inactive around 1 week prior to December 31.  The timer was initially just under 14 days after the reset on the 31st.  Shortly thereafter, it went to 89 days.

In my original post, I forgot to include the additional week.   So, its been around  45ish days now.   Perhaps he's ill or perhaps he has quit.  I do not know.

The league is nearly maxed on knowledge.  I doubt he wants it dismissed if he plans to return.   For the past year (ish), I have been the largest contributor to the weekly league brawls and many of the league events that add glory points and tomes, so it wouldn't be completely for nothing.  Originally,  I joined the league just for the food reduction and league quests after returning to FB.  The entire time, which has been a little over a year, I think, the marshal has been the only ranked member with 3-5 neophytes.

I don't know why someone would wait 3-4 months to get their 2k sapphires back.  I/m pretty sure you can earn more than 2k in that amount of time in a good league with league brawls and other events.   Besides, the marshal left at a time when everyone knew that the league was dismissed after 2 weeks of inactivity rather than 3 months.  Wouldn't have returned by now to get the 2k if that is all he wanted?

Should the marshal return, I would gladly give it back to him.  Even if I refused, its my understanding that he could go through support and get it back anyway.   I'd rather just give it back to him and hope he leaves me as a ranked individual instead of returning me to neo.   At least he could count on me to maintain the league in his absence should it be necessary for him to leave longer than 14-90 days again in the future.  If nothing else, I could give him 2k sapphires for the league if that was all he wanted.

I do understand what you're saying, though.   I'm still going to try.  I don't want all the work that went into the league to go to waste if someone is willing to take it over.

Feb 9, 2021, 15:5802/09/21
02/20/17

Aegon Targaryen said:

Originally,  I joined the league just for the food reduction and league quests after returning to FB.  The entire time, which has been a little over a year, I think, the marshal has been the only ranked member with 3-5 neophytes.

Perhaps your loyalty to this dying league is misguided - You are missing a lot of opportunities like League Tower, Weor Events, better Brawl Tiers, Tournaments and League Knowledge Bonuses

Any half decent league would be lucky to have you  😎

Feb 10, 2021, 13:0102/10/21
02/22/16

Well if he has  been a major part leagues advancement I can understand not wanting it lost due to not doing anything. I's a mystery as to why no members had been advanced in a years time. 

This is why I leave it to those above my station to sort the situation I wish you luck!