All Categories

Plarium play

Plarium play

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 14, 2020, 22:5812/14/20
06/13/15

Plarium play

So we have just over two weeks untill Flash will completely be useless, yet we are expected to play on the almost worthless Plarium Play, takes 2-3 minutes to load many time it won't load at all if you switch servers, you have to completely get out of both windows and start over. And forget about changine accounts some days, it won't happen. All of the marvelous stuff you have added in the last year should have been put on hold while you made sure Plarium Play actually worked.  Birdy

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 16, 2020, 07:1712/16/20
10/04/13

I hadn't realized people were having that much touble with the app, it seems to work fine for me like 99% of the time.  The only annoying thing is that for some reason scrolling doesn't work on it, but other than that I've been using it for months without any issues.   

Dec 17, 2020, 11:1012/17/20
08/09/15
BiohazarD

I hadn't realized people were having that much touble with the app, it seems to work fine for me like 99% of the time.  The only annoying thing is that for some reason scrolling doesn't work on it, but other than that I've been using it for months without any issues.   

load time is heavy like that for almost everyone

but it seems like its got a direct relation to connection speed

cache also doesnt load as browser did ! 

high speed players just dont notice that