if it has a speed upgrade please show me,i cant seem to locate it

if there isnt one then why :p 

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 5, 2020, 22:5112/05/20
10/04/13

I'm pretty sure none of the new units that were added to the game after the obelisk was created are in it.  

Dec 5, 2020, 23:1412/05/20
08/09/15
BiohazarD

I'm pretty sure none of the new units that were added to the game after the obelisk was created are in it.  

i do not agree or rather accept this as a clear assessment of this situation at hand 

because there is a production time boost  option for succubus ! and that is all there is !

i

if it is about being added after obelisk as you see there is training boost upgrade ! no speed boost

so no matter how sure you are i dont think this is about that :p

succubus is very fast as it is ! maybe they thought more speed boost would have a negative effect on balance ! 

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 9, 2020, 16:0512/09/20
10/04/13
Bonecrusher

i do not agree or rather accept this as a clear assessment of this situation at hand 

because there is a production time boost  option for succubus ! and that is all there is !

i

if it is about being added after obelisk as you see there is training boost upgrade ! no speed boost

so no matter how sure you are i dont think this is about that :p

succubus is very fast as it is ! maybe they thought more speed boost would have a negative effect on balance ! 

It looks like you're correct.  I finished my obelisk ages ago so it's been a while since I looked at it.  I guess plarium figued they were fast enough already :P