All Categories

What would you choose?..and why this difference ??

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 24, 2020, 21:3711/24/20
02/20/17

I know how Plarium offers works;the more you buy the more expensive offers you get, but anyways this would make stop buying for a while rather then "compete" this marketing policy which in my oppinion is bad  .Now Plarium instead to make me spend 7 euros which i normally do it i will buy ..nothing.Have a look at these 2 offers.. same server..2 accounts one casttle next to other(i know this means nothting but still is funny)... second offer is 5 times more expensive.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2020, 00:0111/25/20
12/22/14

Constantin, yeah, I never got the option to buy the cheap 400 refresh pack. It's always been the way more expensive pack. But, hey, this is the game that "offers" holy bonds for 73 euro. 

To say nothing of the other nuts "offers". 

i

i

Nov 25, 2020, 06:2811/25/20
07/10/14

It's been like that forever. And it's been pointed out before (so its not a mistake).

How they can justify to thmselves an offer being 5 times more expensive and actually giving less I don't know.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 27, 2020, 11:2411/27/20
05/21/19

Hello, guys! I'd like to step in here. 

Could you please have a look at this topic and share your ideas on how we can implement the feature of designing a pack on your side? I can see that you're discussing our offers. It would mean a lot if you could share your ideas on this matter. 

Thank you! 🤗

Nov 27, 2020, 12:5911/27/20
01/10/17

Well It's a matter of opinion so here's mine in answer to question one if I was to buy a package at all it would be the less expensive and higher discounted Package. 

Because my pockets are full of lint most times :)

Why do they show deals like that ?

Because they know people like a bargain they also understand that if a person was inclined to purchase that catagory of package or another many more will be able to afford the smaller priced package. 

I sometimes wonder if the real intent was to push the bargain but offer something that might interest a better funded player for a higher grade offer at the same time. 

That's just my guess anyways :)

Nov 29, 2020, 00:5711/29/20
02/20/17
CertainDeath

Well It's a matter of opinion so here's mine in answer to question one if I was to buy a package at all it would be the less expensive and higher discounted Package. 

Because my pockets are full of lint most times :)

Why do they show deals like that ?

Because they know people like a bargain they also understand that if a person was inclined to purchase that catagory of package or another many more will be able to afford the smaller priced package. 

I sometimes wonder if the real intent was to push the bargain but offer something that might interest a better funded player for a higher grade offer at the same time. 

That's just my guess anyways :)

Thank you for your comment;i m a bit confused and maybe my English is not good enough to be more clear and specific;those offers are NOT for same account so i should add the sentence "IF YOU WOULD HAD BOTH OF THEM"... in this case the expensive one was for my account and the cheaper one for other.Of course i would love to get the cheaper offer but i m not willing to pay 5 times more for almost same value  ...

NancyAdmin
Dec 1, 2020, 13:0212/01/20
07/09/19

@Constantin Catalin first off, I'd like to say that there are many different types of offers in the game. 

Secondly, you might have noticed that the content of these packs is different. One of them consists of Basic Summoning Bonds, while another one contains Epic summoning bonds, which are more precious resources in the game.

Last but not the least, when it comes to offers, the system takes numerous criteria and one of them is the level of development of your Castle. It suggests the most useful items that may help players to grow faster but it's up to a player to decide whether to buy an offer or not. 

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 1, 2020, 15:5312/01/20
10/04/13

I just think of the more poorly priced offers as a "stupid tax" for those who don't bother to do the math and blindly buy them.  If you avoid the packages you don't want and are patient, eventually you'll see the ones you do.  

Dec 1, 2020, 20:3812/01/20
Dec 1, 2020, 20:40(edited)
02/20/17
Nancy

@Constantin Catalin first off, I'd like to say that there are many different types of offers in the game. 

Secondly, you might have noticed that the content of these packs is different. One of them consists of Basic Summoning Bonds, while another one contains Epic summoning bonds, which are more precious resources in the game.

Last but not the least, when it comes to offers, the system takes numerous criteria and one of them is the level of development of your Castle. It suggests the most useful items that may help players to grow faster but it's up to a player to decide whether to buy an offer or not. 

Thanks for comment;please look at those offers carefully and look at
"TOTAL VALUE OF BONUSES ITEMS" for each offer... on the other hand i
have not complained in my post;at the end nobody can force me to buy
that offer...and i do nt buy it...nothing more... and ohh.. as about
epic bonds - more precious resources in game... just opened 20 of them.. =20 green
champs... 20 epics=4000 emmeralds..speaking of value...that argument
falls imo

Dec 1, 2020, 22:3212/01/20
12/22/14

Nancy,  the CM's used to go on and on about the marketing and analytics departments being responsible for the offers we get. If the analytics were worth anything they might realise that I've never spent 36.50 on this offer - but maybe I'd spend 7.30 on it. Surely some money is better than none? Your post is pretty much a copy / paste job, to be honest. 

Dec 9, 2020, 23:1412/09/20
Dec 9, 2020, 23:20(edited)
11/27/15
Nancy

are all in plarium smokeing someting who in they right mind will care for epic bonds at this lvl of the game and who will buy epic bonds now maybe at start of the champions but now only a crazy person will buy them. in that offer players only want the refreshers to run the duel evryting extra is just a bonus noone will buy the offer if u put more epic bonds