redeem reward code

seen it today, don't get any information for it:

https://prnt.sc/v8wk03

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 29, 2020, 00:0710/29/20
02/22/16

That is an item that is soon to be introduced to Plarium.com  but has been being trialed on the Facebook Game  where a monthy code will be released  for players to collect a gift > So plarium Players something else to look forward to 😁

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 29, 2020, 12:4510/29/20
05/21/19

Wesley is totally correct! Stay tuned for the news! 

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 29, 2020, 15:4210/29/20
10/04/13

Should be interesting.  It's always nice to get free stuff :)

Oct 30, 2020, 07:0510/30/20
01/23/20

ok, ty

Oct 30, 2020, 10:0810/30/20
10/31/14

It seems Facebook players get more and more privileges than Plarium.com players. They get advantages on moderator jobs, with 2/3 moderators on plarium games being facebook players. They get to choose for all players what champions drops, even though Facebook had champion a whole year before Plaium.com. 

Now they get more free gifts. 

Oct 30, 2020, 12:4510/30/20
02/22/16
Oracle

It seems Facebook players get more and more privileges than Plarium.com players. They get advantages on moderator jobs, with 2/3 moderators on plarium games being facebook players. They get to choose for all players what champions drops, even though Facebook had champion a whole year before Plaium.com. 

You are alway welcomed to join the facebook game Oracle. 

They also get to deal with the glitches of being in the games that trial the new releases in actual game play. So that when they get to the plarium.com games there are less problems to deal with on the releases And to correct you at least 3/4 of the moderators here Play in The Plarium.com and All have castles  in plarium.com  one only so he can help players here ! 

No one getting extra privileges  some might even say they are getting extra headaches by being the games that are trialing some new releases .

Oct 30, 2020, 13:0710/30/20
Oct 30, 2020, 13:07(edited)
01/10/17

Oh my what a surprise someone ask a question about a new up-coming feature. When told it been trial to work out glitches before it's release to plarium .com then there is someone complaining (That never Misses a chance to complain) about what someone else got first! 

Oh Boo Hoo Maybe if the Mods here  didn't need to wade through the constant Plarium bashing here they would be able concentrate On running contest and offering rewards. 

And other fun things  that could be possible but  when some take up most of the their Game time dealing with Felgercarb how can they arrange any extra activities. 

As far as  the off topic mention of facebook and the Champions choice contest most likely they just picked the most active forum that is also used by many Plarium.com players also to run the contest!

NancyAdmin
Oct 30, 2020, 14:1110/30/20
Oct 30, 2020, 14:11(edited)
07/09/19
Oracle

It's not uncommon for companies to test some features in one game or a claster and then add the same feature to the rest of the games. As you might have already guessed, we are going to share the Redeem Code on plarium.com soon. Follow updates in order not to miss it.  😉  Good luck. 

Oct 30, 2020, 16:3310/30/20
10/31/14

Its very clear that CertainDeath is trolling me and trying to force me into a flame war. 

He even used "boo hoo" on me. If I used that on anyone, I would have been banned already. 

@Wesley Pringle the features has been running for over 3 months if not a year. With over 15K players receiving the freebies every week. I saw the same offer in June or July, and I am sure it has been running almost every week.

Oct 30, 2020, 17:4010/30/20
02/22/16

As this is actually a topic that is about requested information about a feature  and the question was answered 

And the posting afterwards seem to be a completely different topic about What another Stormfall Server seems to get (that has no bearing because all are free to join the facebook game if they want  so no one forced to go without if they want the same Gifts at the same time )  

With the many hundreds of complaints That I have seen from Players with the comments tthrough the years stating " why doesn't plarium get this stuff sorted out before they release the upgrades "  Or  " Does Plarium even bother to try to use these upgrades in an actual game with real people to find the Glitches before they realease it to everybody ) 

It seems it doesn't matter which way plarium does it someone will be unhappy. 

Being the question asked by the poster has been answered this topic is now Closed

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 2, 2020, 15:3011/02/20
Nov 2, 2020, 15:31(edited)
05/21/19
Oracle

Its very clear that CertainDeath is trolling me and trying to force me into a flame war. 

He even used "boo hoo" on me. If I used that on anyone, I would have been banned already. 

@Wesley Pringle the features has been running for over 3 months if not a year. With over 15K players receiving the freebies every week. I saw the same offer in June or July, and I am sure it has been running almost every week.

Hi, Oracle! I've got something to add here. 

The redeem code feature was firstly introduced in September, not in June or July. Besides, there are two codes each month, not every week. 

I would like to underline once more that it's important to check out the info before posting it. Only in this case, we'll be able to maintain a pleasant atmosphere on our forum and help each other. I do hope for your understanding on this matter. Cheers!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.