All Categories

Rewards   League Tower and Brawl

Rewards League Tower and Brawl

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 14, 2020, 14:5810/14/20
03/21/20

Rewards League Tower and Brawl

HI i dont have much to say, just that i would vote for a complete new rewards, the one who did the rewards is not playing the game but throwing darts,  and hoping he keeps his job,  like in the pic i mean its a  Legendary reward for a Floor 100 in Tower... surely must be something better, the same as with the Brawl....out of touch with the game and should go back to pre school and learn what would be a right reward for each  milestone reached... (edited)
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 14, 2020, 16:1210/14/20
Oct 14, 2020, 20:15(edited)
08/09/15

nightwolf said:

HI i dont have much to say, just that i would vote for a complete new rewards, the one who did the rewards is not playing the game but throwing darts,  and hoping he keeps his job,  like in the pic i mean its a  Legendary reward for a Floor 100 in Tower... surely must be something better, the same as with the Brawl....out of touch with the game and should go back to pre school and learn what would be a right reward for each  milestone reached... 

the rewards were good and better the first time this feature was introduced,this isnt plarium and plarium fault

some players asked for this to be nerfed

i would love it to be better rewards too but thats just what players asked for

Oct 14, 2020, 18:2310/14/20
Oct 14, 2020, 18:25(edited)
02/22/16
Your very valid comment will be forwarded to the devs  ( I have mentioned every week I think :)  ) hopefully  this will be adjusted for the future Tower events.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 15, 2020, 11:1010/15/20
05/21/19
nightwolf said:

HI i dont have much to say, just that i would vote for a complete new rewards, the one who did the rewards is not playing the game but throwing darts,  and hoping he keeps his job,  like in the pic i mean its a  Legendary reward for a Floor 100 in Tower... surely must be something better, the same as with the Brawl....out of touch with the game and should go back to pre school and learn what would be a right reward for each  milestone reached... (edited)
Hello, nightwolf! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I've asked the team to have a look at it. It's quite possible the rewards will be improved in future. Cheers! 
Oct 15, 2020, 13:1910/15/20
Oct 15, 2020, 14:35(edited)
07/10/14

The only decent reward I notice from chests is the chance of getting purple gear.

Everything else got super nerfed when they corrected the original issue with the chests - that they gave WAY TOO MUCH stuff. It went from one extreme to another.

On a side note your question raises, Plarium doesn't have a good measure of the true value of items. The black market sapphire prices are used by devs when they make updates. But those values are massively out of kilter with the real value players put on them.

If you think about it for a bit, it's quite a hard thing to keep track of. Updates can render previously content obsolete. So even if you start with a great understanding of relative value, those values can be changing all the time. So it's no easy matter to keep accurate.

Next problem is, I suspect people buy sketches and buy troops. But other than that, they buy very few of the other shop items. So you can't use the demand for items to give you hints about how players value the items, with clear info on overpriced items being given by activity in the markets. Or to put that another way, most items have an "illiquid" market, where there isn't enough market action to drive clear pricevalue signals.

I have thought about this quite a bit but I can't see an easy solution.

You can poll users to try and get a feel for how players actually view items, but then you will get feedback that is really difficult to analyse because everyone has different views, plays in different styles, so if only a few players reply to the survey it's very easy to get completely skewed results.

So my final conclusion is that maybe it's better to ditch giving random black market items out. Maybe this is an opportunity to add more content to the game. Chests from the Tower potentially could be used to combine/ create new strong hero armour for instance. Then you solve the problem of giving rewards from existing items with little to no way of knowing how players actually value the rewards, AND you do what the game is crying out for.... add new content and things for people to work towards.

Same would apply to the recent champs quests. Where the value of the items is so poorly understood that incredibly rare 5/6/7 orders give items that often are no better or even worse that what you get from order 1 / 2.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 15, 2020, 14:3210/15/20
10/04/13
Alina said:

nightwolf said:

Hello, nightwolf! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I've asked the team to have a look at it. It's quite possible the rewards will be improved in future. Cheers! 
Cool.  I agree, the only really useful item in the chests is hero equipment, and once you have your gear maxed out the chest rewards are pretty meh.  It'd be nice if they could add some new stuff, even if it didn't have a high drop chance at least it would get people excited about the chests again.  
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 18, 2020, 09:3810/18/20
10/04/13
Inigo Montoya said:

I am finding much better stuff in BASIC chests, so something is wrong

Just got a Morning Star from basic and it will max out at 19.7% to all offense ... if I ever get enough mooncoins

This was the official list - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024817512-Legendary-League-Chest

Yeah I think those lists are inaccurate, or at least they don't match the drops I've seen.  It seems like any level of chest can drop hero equipment, and that equipment is a random roll so the lower ones have the same chance of dropping top tier gear as the higher ones.