Brawl-PvP category

Brawl-PvP category

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 2, 2020, 21:3210/02/20
08/09/15

Brawl-PvP category

two league are against each other in Brawl 

a player from league A, attacks a player from league B ,if another player from league B reinforces his/her league mate, s/he  DOES NOT get Brawl points ,why is that :/ ? 

if an attacker from league A kills any units belonging to league B anywhere,and i mean anywhere s/he will get points,but not the defender :/

Defenders will get points only and only if they defend in their own castle :/

i dnt think its a bug so i posted here

(didnt include hamlets myself)

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 4, 2020, 04:3710/04/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

a player from league A, attacks a player from league B ,if another player from league B reinforces his/her league mate, s/he  DOES NOT get Brawl points ,why is that :/ ? 

if an attacker from league A kills any units belonging to league B anywhere,and i mean anywhere s/he will get points,but not the defender :/

I haven't noticed this, but from my understanding if it does happen it's a bug.  I believe players are supposed to get points for the brawl whenever they kill troops from the opposing league in any location whether on offense or defense.  
Oct 4, 2020, 10:4910/04/20
Oct 4, 2020, 10:51(edited)
08/09/15

BiohazarD said:

fURY said:

I haven't noticed this, but from my understanding if it does happen it's a bug.  I believe players are supposed to get points for the brawl whenever they kill troops from the opposing league in any location whether on offense or defense.  

few weeks ago a league mate was spied ! i reinforced ! i killed 75k dragons ! i got zero brawl points ! the castle that was attacked ,was an ally so i saw it got 10k for the unit it killed, me nothing

that much units i killed could give my league some good advantage in brawl points

so i conducted experiments ! it is like this for everyone

im surprised though ,almost no one has noticed

lets wait for more players to see what they got to say ,if its a bug,its global 

Oct 4, 2020, 13:2910/04/20
Oct 4, 2020, 13:32(edited)
02/22/16

From what I have been told  the brawl Points will go to the castle owner But not to the person that placed the defence in the castle and that is only if the castle was attacked by a member of the opponent league in that brawl.

I have been told this is not a bug

Oct 4, 2020, 17:3810/04/20
Oct 4, 2020, 18:06(edited)
08/09/15

Wesley Pringle said:

From what I have been told  the brawl Points will go to the castle owner But not to the person that placed the defence in the castle and that is only if the castle was attacked by a member of the opponent league in that brawl.

thats why i posted here,but if its not a bug then this creates not only a big loophole in game design/mechanics but also its not fair

they do go to the defender castle,yes,but not all of them.but only the unit the castle owner kills

thats not all,if an attacker kills any unit of the league theyr brawling against anywhere,the attacker still gets brawl points.but not the defender !

how is this possible ...

ill give an example to clarify(i'll just use my own case as it is easy to explain)

a league member was spied during brawl,some time ago, so i reinforced

attacker received the brawl points for every units s/he killed(including mine and the reinforced castle)

my league mate received points only for units he killed

and i received nothing 

where as all of us belong to leagues in brawl

Oct 5, 2020, 11:5610/05/20
Oct 5, 2020, 11:56(edited)
07/10/14

Wesley Pringle said:

I think that is fine.

As long as the league as a whole gets the brawl points then it doesn't matter that much about allocating it exactly between the players at the fight location.

If no one got the points and they just got lost then that should probably be fixed.
Oct 5, 2020, 12:3110/05/20
Oct 5, 2020, 12:48(edited)
08/09/15

DJ Moody said:

Wesley Pringle said:

I think that is fine.

As long as the league as a whole gets the brawl points then it doesn't matter that much about allocating it exactly between the players at the fight location.

If no one got the points and they just got lost then that should probably be fixed.

no,league dsnt get the whole points,thats what iv been trying to say

i dnt know if i can use player 1 ,2 ,3 and league A,B perfectly ,so i will use my own name-without including league names,what happened to me as an example to make a more clear picture of what happened

we were against a league in brawl

1. my league mate was spied,i reinforced

2.attacker used 75k dragons ,all got killed

3.my league mate didnt have much units,it was mostly me defending,he got only 12k brawl points,points for units,he himself killed

4.i got no points at all.

pls note all the points me and my league mate got was 12k ! total of 12k brawl points for 75k dragons ?

5.attacker received brawl points for killing units from both me and my league mate

extra clarification:

thats not all 

a siege of mine was spied,i reinforced !

i received no points for killing attackers units on another castle ,attacker did

this is easy to test 

put some units in a castle,any castle,lets say a lvl 2 next to u,and attack from a league u are against,attacker receives the point,u DO NOT.

this IS NOT about allocating brawl points between players,this is for NOT RECEIVING brawl points in complete or at all

Oct 6, 2020, 12:5810/06/20
Oct 6, 2020, 12:58(edited)
07/10/14

I think you are right. I was just staying as neutral / uncontroversial as possible with my comment.

I have noticed that def doesn't seem to get points in Brawls. You see a fight but the offensive side has the points and the defence league doesn't seem to have much. And this has been noticed by more people that just people in our league.

What I haven't done is specifically run a test fight with visibility of both sides to indisputably prove it wasn't working properly. So I am pretty sure it's broken but I can't absolutely say I know 100% it's broken.

Seems like you have run the test though. Hopefully someone from Plarium will check it.

Oct 6, 2020, 13:3810/06/20
02/22/16

The solution to seeing if this is or isn't a bug is with sending in a detailed  Support ticket and having Plarium check into it.

Oct 6, 2020, 15:0310/06/20
08/09/15

DJ Moody said:

I think you are right. I was just staying as neutral / uncontroversial as possible with my comment.

I have noticed that def doesn't seem to get points in Brawls. You see a fight but the offensive side has the points and the defence league doesn't seem to have much. And this has been noticed by more people that just people in our league.

What I haven't done is specifically run a test fight with visibility of both sides to indisputably prove it wasn't working properly. So I am pretty sure it's broken but I can't absolutely say I know 100% it's broken.

Seems like you have run the test though. Hopefully someone from Plarium will check it.

i wasnt attacking u ! i was stating every details so it becomes clear how this works not just for u but for everyone else

as u asked if points go to league as whole its still good

it was a nice question and the one i thought others might be asking as well

it was a nice opportunity to clear some misunderstanding everyone might have reading the replies so far
Oct 6, 2020, 15:0610/06/20
08/09/15

Wesley Pringle said:

The solution to seeing if this is or isn't a bug is with sending in a detailed  Support ticket and having Plarium check into it.

hello wesley

its not that im not creating a ticket

to create a ticket we just need enough info for the game team to work on

thanks for closely monitoring this thread,now i think we have enough people to take snapshots and make a good ticket with enough info

Oct 6, 2020, 15:1110/06/20
08/09/15

we do not know which leagues will be competing against each other in Brawl

still,we have enough people from all the leagues now

so this brawl we should have enough players to take snapshots and etc

we will wait till the brawl,perform  ofense and a defense actions and we will screenshot the result with all the players involved ,attacker,defender

this was worth the time and effort put into it

Oct 9, 2020, 23:1410/09/20
Nov 26, 2020, 23:33(edited)
08/09/15

this the same battle from both attacker and defender's perspective

same battle ,reports for both attacker and defender

i

as u can see here, attacker receives brawl points but defender does not

Oct 9, 2020, 23:2910/09/20
08/09/15

did anyone else test this too ? if so pls post so we can use it in our ticket 

thank you
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 10, 2020, 04:1210/10/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

Yeah this is definitely a bug, as it's not mentioned anywhere in the tournament description that defending shouldn't reward brawl points.  
Oct 10, 2020, 17:4210/10/20
08/09/15

BiohazarD said:

fURY said:

Yeah this is definitely a bug, as it's not mentioned anywhere in the tournament description that defending shouldn't reward brawl points.  

yes,when reinforced defending party does not receive brawl points

this becomes more of importance in royal brawl which pvp is a category all by itself

ruining the game and brawl balance as well

Oct 10, 2020, 18:5710/10/20
12/22/14

Annoying, but it's the same for both sides - they're not getting Brawl points for second defenders either. 

Stop second defending during the Brawl, I guess. Or try take advantage of the other leagues willingness to second defend. 

Oct 10, 2020, 20:1410/10/20
08/09/15

Limad said:

Annoying, but it's the same for both sides - they're not getting Brawl points for second defenders either. 

Stop second defending during the Brawl, I guess. Or try take advantage of the other leagues willingness to second defend. 

this is global,yes but Limad at first glance it might look like that,but this is beyond being annoying,this destroys game balance

i used that snapshot and experiment to show defender does not get any points.but what if attack takes place in brawl leagues own castles ?

it works jst like that snapshot in players' castle too.its exactly the same

check this example : (ill use my own example to make a more clear explanation,this would also allow players to see themselves in a simmiliar situation)

there is a royal brawl between league A & B(my league)

a player from league A spies a castle from league B(my league) so i (or anyone else from league B) reinforce too

attacker uses 70k dragons ,loses almost all,still in the process kills some units,so s/he will get brawl points for these

player from league A gains 10k points

player from league B gains 2k 

i from league B gain no brawl points at all (zero brawl points)

result :

league A which lost 5 times more units gets more brawl point,hence wins the brawl at least in pvp category !

game balance is destroyed in this BUG
Oct 10, 2020, 21:1110/10/20
Oct 10, 2020, 21:13(edited)
12/22/14

I understand the issue, but both leagues in a Brawl face the same issue. So it's pretty balanced. As I said, for now either don't reinforce or try to get your opponents to reinforce and use it against them. 

Find a guy with little or no def out - if anyone from their league defends, they won't get any Brawl points. 

It's a strategy game, after all. 

Be League A, not League B. But without losing 70k drags, hopefully. 

Oct 10, 2020, 23:5510/10/20
08/09/15

Limad said:

I understand the issue, but both leagues in a Brawl face the same issue. So it's pretty balanced. As I said, for now either don't reinforce or try to get your opponents to reinforce and use it against them. 

Find a guy with little or no def out - if anyone from their league defends, they won't get any Brawl points. 

It's a strategy game, after all. 

Be League A, not League B. But without losing 70k drags, hopefully. 

i have defended against a 70,80k dragons in brawls twice,10s of times against 10,20k armieseach time killing all

my objective has never been the brawl,but defending league mates against offenses,still,each time i defended i losts some troops,for which the attacker got brawl points ,how is this balanced ? . 

pls bear in mind that this affects whole brawl outcome specially in royal brawl

okay forget about previous examples,lets go with this one

2 leagues are against each other / theyr also allies (or not,its not important,just for the sake of argument,lets say they are)

they dnt attack each other at their castles/hamlets/settlements/beacons

a player from league B is holding a castle under siege with some units

a player from league A raids that siege

what happens then ?

player from league A receives brawl points,player from league B receives no points ! 

this is an obvious Bug :s if not a big flaw in game design .

Oct 11, 2020, 01:0810/11/20
Oct 11, 2020, 01:37(edited)
12/22/14

Like I said. The same rules apply to everyone. It's balanced. I'm not sure how to make it any clearer. Deal with it.