All Categories

no info and unfair

no info and unfair

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 17, 2020, 05:3808/17/20
05/13/15

no info and unfair

hi plarium i have noticed for the last many months mine and many other players have had bgs completely destroyed as in they pay a fraction of what they used to, this is very frustrating as i can see some people still get the payouts they should i can take out bg level 210 for the 1st time ever and only recieve 4k bestiry yet other players that havnt had there bgs changed recieve more like 80k besitry when taking out bg level 210 for the 1st time i find this ridiculously unfair i would like clear instructions as to why my and others bgs have been destroyed yet this hasnt happened to many smaller and bigger players what is the reason to pick on some and not all people? and what decides who get the old better payouts and who gets the new terrible bg pays?it makes game almost impossible to rebuild and still hit bgs with new rubbish pays from bgs therefore spoiling game for all thoose that have had bgs ruined please can ya make everyones bgs the same again 
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2020, 06:4108/17/20
10/31/14

You will have to fill the bank before you get a reward. 

However, even if your bank is full, you will have to meet the requirement to trigger a spin in your favour. 

But, everytime you try to spin the BG spin in your favour, you inflate your bank. 

Inflating your bank increase the chance of a payout, but decrease the chance of a BG spin going your favour. 

And, you pay a BG tax, every time you do this. Which is crazy. Most people say the BG tax is between 1-8%. To put it in perspective, for every 100 dragons you send to the Battleground, 8 are forever lost. 

So yes, BG are one tidy mess, that eat your army over time. But if you buy sapphires and revive those units in the healer, you can increase your army by 8000-1500% per month. But that will cost you R55 000 or more. 

Aug 17, 2020, 07:0308/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 07:06(edited)
05/13/15
hi oracle i appreciate your response but sadly this does not answer my questions in any way thankyou for taking the time to try to answer, im a very experienced bg player i know about bg tax and bank build ups but this is not my question my question is why have bgs been torn to shreds for some players but not all players i used to get 24 k griff and was going up as i whent up threw bgs but many months ago plarium changed bgs for me and roughly half the players on game for what ive seen now most of us can no longer get a payout of over 5k bestiry yet the other players are still getting the huge bg pays my question is why have most of us been stung but not all of us? i find this incredibly disapapointing to say the least actualy more infuriating than any change ive ever seen 
Aug 17, 2020, 07:1108/17/20
05/13/15
to make more clearly my questions, why have some players bgs been changed around 6 months ago but not all players?and what exaclty defined thoose players from the rest of players?
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 17, 2020, 07:3108/17/20
05/21/19
toncorleone said:

to make more clearly my questions, why have some players bgs been changed around 6 months ago but not all players?and what exaclty defined thoose players from the rest of players?
Hello, my Lord! I'm sorry to see you disappointed, but I would like to assure you that we haven't made any changes to the BGs for any players. The system is the same as it was before. I wish you good luck!
Aug 17, 2020, 08:0108/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 08:04(edited)
05/13/15
alina i appreciate you taking the time to give a response but i can assure you im 100% certain that bgs have changed about 6 months ago for heaps of players they now are a joke for who they have been changed for you need to find out why and do something about this and not deny it that would be a much better response thankyou, also explain to us why this mistake on your behalf has happened as is truely unfair will ruin your gaming community if something is not done about this
Aug 17, 2020, 11:1408/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 11:33(edited)
07/10/14

What server are you playing on?

I play on Dark Plains .com server.

I can 100% assure that BG's are working as normal on my server. In fact other than adding more levels they haven't made ANY changes to BGs for years. 

That is from tricking 100+ of my own accounts, many more of other people's and frequently using BG's to swap offence for defence. There is literally not a week when I haven't put at least 2/3 accounts through BGs (a lot more normally). I have resource tracked 10k+ BG's, on many accounts, and recently did a few hundred to re-check the BG tax (which came out at 3-4% btw).

Unless you track resource in and out of your BG's then it's pointless to make any comments about BG's.

Comparing your payouts to other people's is utterly pointless. As explained by Oracle, the size of the payouts is going to be unique to each player depending on what they loaded previous to the payout.

If you were to publish a BG resource log I could tell you whether your BG's were working as expected and explain the parts of it you didn't understand (within reason cause I am not going to expose all the BG's mechanics here).

If you can't be bothered to create a resource log, then just post screenshots of the BG hits/payouts and I'll probably get off by backside and do it for you and show they are working fine (or prove that there is an issue that is unique to your server).

FYI I invented the BG trick it sounds like your trying to use. Back in 2016, the last time they made a major change to BGs.

Aug 17, 2020, 11:3208/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 11:39(edited)
05/13/15
hi dj moody thankyou for your time i respect your comments alot as seen you have noticed some of the unfair  inbalances in game but im entirely certain they have changed bgs a while ago wasnt the only one happened to and it hapeened to all 6 of mine where ive played bgs propely for last couple years at all  6, at the same time not long after i posted how to play bgs in your coalition chat many from my league was punished to and have seen other players at the same time was trying to get similar point across in forums when it happened and they were fobbed of aswel im sick of it to be hoest just discrimanating against some players by nerfing them and not the rest you obviously havnt had your bgs changed but mine are all almost/or on bg level 210 i would obviously know how bgs work and can tell you 100% gauruntee they have been changed for some but not all yet all 6 of mine got changed at precisly same time this is no coincidence i used to use bgs to build now i can hardly score much from them and use all the troops i build every week on it you can imagine my frustrations i know i could stop playing them but doing that because some of us have been cheated out rewards is a joke while all the other players still prosper from them something has to be done about this plarium cannot go on punishing some like this any more its not on biggest change ive ever seen to game and plarium wont even admit it has happened to most of its users still hense my frustrations seen higher level and lower level players that havnt had theres changed and more experinced bg players and less experienced bg players without theres changed mine and loads of other peoples have been completely destroyed takes more to get big payout and when get it eventualy is about 20-100 times less to what it should be im not asking to be reimbursed just for it to be fixed for all thoose who have been effected by it like myself 
Aug 17, 2020, 11:5108/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 11:51(edited)
07/10/14

If you still have the BG reports on any account you think got bad results, then post then (or PM them to me). If reports have been deleted then run BG's again and then send the reports.

I'll take a look at it, put them in a BG resource tracking spreadsheet (I have a very easy to use one in Google docs).

It will either prove conclusively that there is an issue or help explain what is happening that you didn't expect.

It would be helpful to know whether the screenshots are from an accounts that already reached 210 and you are playing BG's "normally" on, or whether you were still going up in levels and what the top level BGs was on the account at the start of the screenshots.

Aug 17, 2020, 12:0508/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 12:24(edited)
07/10/14

This is the last account I tracked resource on.

I don't remember exactly when it was done but it was DEFINITELY in the last 6 months. All working as expected.

Each BG is split into two rows, the loading on one line and the payout on the next. The Banked column is the resource value of the troops (you put in the troop number across the page and it calculated the resource value of the troops automatically in the Banked coluimn).

FYI the loading is shown as positive, the payouts as negative. So  if you have anything in your BG bank then it's positive.

FYI 205, is the first BG in the log. So the cumulative column starts from the start of the screenshot. There was obviously a little bit in the bank at that point because the first BG gives about a 50m profit. If the cumulative column is negative, you actually make a profit on the BGs.

That is the spreadsheet I can put your screenshots in (FYI it has other info in it, like avg banking value of the BGs - which I have hidden)

Aug 17, 2020, 12:1308/17/20
05/13/15
thankyou m8 i realy do appreciate your incredibly kind offer but i no longer have reports as hitting them weekly for last couple years believe me if it eventualy happens to you ya will know instantly as is a gigantic drop in pays makes a joke out of them i would loose my whole armies in a week if hit them again propely as you can imagine my armies are not smalll and im very experienced in the area from doing it 6 times over its so drastic your chin drops to the floor ive tried everthing i can imagine experimenting to try get pays back to what they were if anything they probably got reduced again only slighly bout a monthish ago but 6 months ago was outright joke how much they changed was impossible to loose your whole army without earning it back eventualy before if hiting bgs level 110 and above everytime now do that 20 times in a row would loose couple hundred mil and last pay would be no more than 4k wyvern so use that again have nothing and no bg bank build up to so literaly no army ,clearly something is drasticaly wrong for all thoose that have had the same happen and yet others can still get 20k-100k bestiry bg pays mine and everyones that have been changed like i say impossible to get more than 5k bestriy from bgs no matter what ya do im not in any doubt they have tremendously changed for some of us, its just why and what made the certain players a target over the ones who didnt get theres dramaticaly changed thats what i realy want to know thanx again tho dj moody
Aug 17, 2020, 12:3108/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 12:37(edited)
07/10/14

Do you have an account that you think is broken that you are willing to allow me on?

I'll do some BG's tracking on it and publish the results here.

I'll either get your troops back, or we'll prove your point with a drop log that is absolute evidence.

FYI for the process to be quick and easy, the account would need enough troops on it to kill a 210 (14/15m defence or up to about 30/40m off - can be much less depending on the Balur troop match ups) and still have some left to do BG's after that. The more troops the better, so I can quickly do BG's. If it's really small I'll have to continually be thinking about how not to get the troops stuck and it will be really slow and painful.

Aug 17, 2020, 12:4508/17/20
05/13/15
all my accs have plenty enough to take that out but plarium also wont alow me to delete card details and spent on all accounts before so ya can see why i wouldnt give out details of my accounts to anyone ,once again i honestly couldnt appreciate your kind responses any more than i do you have been remerakbly kind in your offers, plarium has to know this has happened to some of us is probably why so many quit this last year and have been more frustrated in forums thinking they are being conspired against. its out of my hands but plarium needs to do something and fast sod any new updates this is the most important issue they face, im down 100's of thousends of troops to what i would be at all my castles if plarium didnt nerf me i know i still have more than many but clearly wont forever as im 1 of the players who is being punished and still want to help my league even if i can only score a small amount on bgs once a week or loose whole armies for 1 reasonable score on bgs in a week and have no more than a 4k bestiry pay due after loosing the lot, thankyou dj moody for your maturity and genuine offers to help wish plarium could check back and give us a the real truth on this and reassure players this will never happen again but untill that happens all the players that have been effected will be growing in there frustrations and probably the most will find new games if not resolved soon
Aug 17, 2020, 12:5208/17/20
05/13/15
looked above at your pays and yes yours have clearly not been effected thoose pays are now impossible for me to achieve where as before got screwed mine would of been bigger than thoose payouts there is nothing at all i can do on my accounts to achieve bg pays like that again unless something is dramitcaly changed back aggrevates me to say the very least
Aug 17, 2020, 12:5608/17/20
05/13/15
and im also 100% sure that im not the only person that this has happened to i know they say they have checked the algorythms but i know the players that this has happened to would be enraged by this response as you wouldnt know how to use a mouse if ya didnt notice when this huge change has happened to you 
Aug 17, 2020, 13:5108/17/20
05/13/15
and for game creaters i appreciate your hard work in developing and updating game for all but fix this issue reset everyones bg banks and algorythms if ya have to just give 1 weeks notice before doing so to give thoose whos banks still build unlike mine and many others that barely do at all anymore a chance to recieve there payouts, please fix problem and fast this has been going on for months ill like to remind you that if ya get desperate for money add section in forum for advert or game homepage to help revenue and employ a team that can resovle an issue like this major one when it occurs dont just deny it has ever happened youll just put people of your game and each player has importance as you never know when we may put money into your game and if player numbers dwindle so does game.
Aug 17, 2020, 16:0408/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 16:05(edited)
07/10/14

You can delete your card details. It's just extremely un-intuitive how you go about doing it. 

You have to:

- click the little pen icon to the left of the card details

- when that is highlighted, there is a red cross to the right of card details that allow you to delete the card details for that card

- BUT you have to go an click the pen icon again for the process to complete (it unhighlights and then the card details disappear). 

Only after the final step will you see the details removed. Even though it looks like you have completed the process when you click the red cross you haven't and next time you log in card details will still be there (that is assuming you even thought to click the pen thing in the first place)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With regards to the BG's..... the problem you are up against is that they have people complaining about BG's probably every day (very very frequently). And all of those people are people that don't know what they are talking about and are just frustrated or upset they have lost troops.

Unless you give them a very clear log of your BG activity you are going to get nowhere trying to convince them there is a problem. They will just assume you are one of the very long line of ppl claiming things are broken when they aren't.

Being totally honest, I won't believe you either without evidence. So many have claimed in the past to know what they are talking about, only in the end for it to turn out they haven't got a clue. So you'll have a credibility issue, unless you can provide hard evidence.

If you want to try one more account and make a log, let me know and I'll find a way help you do it.

Aug 17, 2020, 17:3208/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 17:54(edited)
05/13/15
i cannot thankyou enough for your kindness my freind i dunno how can repay you i sent ya freind request and archers from main earlier ill contact ya from there if ya think youll get any free time during next league bg event? ill give ya one of my castles details youll see im due a pay as have only been hitting highest 1 time week and if wernt due a pay would only be about 1k bestiry for taking out bg level 209 for the 1st time will be no more than 4and half k wyvern or 3half k dragons payout if ya run out of highest bgs and hitting around level 90-120 you can see how you would loose it all fast when bank only builds upto that and could take 10 bgs to get that if hitting them around 90-120 could be 150 mil just to get 30 mil back do that a few times in short space ya have nothing believe me if ya get time and still willing to help youl see how my pays have been reduced to half yours when i used to get upto double what your getting before the changes seen many others who have had this problem when it started was watching forum like a hawk waiting for the complaints to pile up and know i wasnt the only 1 waiting for them but they were basicaly called liars in forums,but ive had enough of seeing some peoples pays still paying cracked and had to bring this issue to light,cheers dj moody if ya help me to prove this would make a huge difference for alot of experienced players when resolved
Aug 17, 2020, 17:5808/17/20
07/10/14

No worries. If you mail me in game from your main we'll start the convo.

I can do it pretty much any time you like, although weekends aren't great due to the brawl (but no impossible).
Aug 17, 2020, 17:5808/17/20
05/13/15
thankyou for delete card details to that was also excellent advice, i feel your right many complaining about bgs when they dont even know how to play them but this is not my case as wouldnt of got 6 to similar places on bgs, and also you are right if provide clear evidence of what is happening to some people it can not continue to be denied thankyou dj moody
Aug 17, 2020, 18:0508/17/20
Aug 17, 2020, 18:12(edited)
05/13/15
brilliant thanx mate weekends i have no time to as brawl takes up any free time get will mail ya when league bg starts so i have at least 1 or 2 bgs to show ya think the castle will give ya details of, i took out bg 208 there last week so due for 209 this week hopefuly will have both reports to provide the clear evidence, cheers