All Categories

Game offline for a long time without a warning

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 17, 2020, 23:0507/17/20
01/17/17

I'm very sorry to be so abrasive, but I think it would be appropriate for you to give us some of the boosts that ran out while you were down and now we have use a new set of them. At least offence/defence and champs boosts. Again, I'm sorry, and I do like the game, but as a person who does not spend money, items don't come very fast and it felt like such a waste to use them and not to enjoy the full benefit. :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2020, 02:5307/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 02:58(edited)
02/22/16

It was not a Plarium generated outage many games were affected throughout The USA , Britain, Canada even Norway and Tunisia and many other places.  It was either a cloud failure  or could of been a Cyber attack against the cloud. Plarium was aware of it as it happened. It was just certain areas that used the clouds that were affected that lost ability to play while the others didn't. this is not something Plarium has control over. 

In future Please look on forum before you post as this topic has already been addressed in this thread https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/51_game-discussion/200841_game-down-/ 

This topic is  closed 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.