champion summoning event

champion summoning event

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 2, 2020, 19:0806/02/20
08/09/15

champion summoning event

any community manager ? 

did u guys messed up the order again ? the evnt was Brigadier champion again this time..

or is it that there is no order and the champions to select in random ? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2020, 20:3606/02/20
Jun 2, 2020, 20:37(edited)
02/20/17
fURY said:

any community manager ? 

did u guys messed up the order again ? the evnt was Brigadier champion again this time..

Hi fURY.. May i "try" an answer?;;; yes you have right.. we had 2 times already Brigadier guarantee event..but imo Plarium try to make  players to be able to train more troops... by doing that you will need..boosts... and boost dont follow fro free from the sky  :)   it must be a market strategy.
Jun 3, 2020, 12:2806/03/20
Jun 3, 2020, 12:43(edited)
02/22/16

It really would be nice to have more variety with the Champion selection  That I agree 1 Why not make a suggestion in the suggestion area that all players can vote on to show how important this is ? 

Jun 3, 2020, 15:3306/03/20
08/09/15

Constantin Catalin said:

fURY said:

any community manager ? 

Hi fURY.. May i "try" an answer?;;; yes you have right.. we had 2 times already Brigadier guarantee event..but imo Plarium try to make  players to be able to train more troops... by doing that you will need..boosts... and boost dont follow fro free from the sky  :)   it must be a market strategy.

i dnt think this is a marketing strategy by plarium,but still,yes it might be as u said.but anyways.we get this event biweekly,and when the orders change like this,it makes the game and our strategy pretty hard

i think these things happen with a reset related changes

anyways,whatever the reason,its making this so hard for us all
Jun 3, 2020, 15:3506/03/20
08/09/15

Wesley Pringle said:

It really would be nice to have more variety with the Champion selection  That I agree 1 Why not make a suggestion in the suggestion area that all players can vote on to show how important this is ? 

hello Wesley

that is an excellent idea

ill try to come up with an idea that could make everyone happy and also dsnt affect others game plan or interfere with current champion selection flow

thank you
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 16:3906/05/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

any community manager ? 

Hello, Fury! Replied here. Cheers! 
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 7, 2020, 19:2406/07/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

Wesley Pringle said:

hello Wesley

that is an excellent idea

ill try to come up with an idea that could make everyone happy and also dsnt affect others game plan or interfere with current champion selection flow

thank you
I liked they way they were doing it before, where it just cycled through all of the champs.  That way you knew if you waited long enough you would eventually get the one you wanted.