All Categories

Shade Knight and Jontun

Shade Knight and Jontun

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 1, 2020, 16:5705/01/20
11/11/16

Shade Knight and Jontun

Hi, after losing a shade knight unfairly (this is the post, https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/195843_shade-knight---/?post=776394  and I'm still waiting for a better excuse, because it is not possible that if 1 unit dies with 90% rounding down), I have a question: In case I send a Jontun accompanied by 20 shade knights, to a village, if the resuscitation rate of the infirmary is 30% and they attack me and lose everything, with how many shade knights do I find myself? if they revive 90%, does it mean that I only lose 2, therefore, jotun gives me 1 (30% out of 2) or how many?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2020, 23:4805/01/20
08/09/15

few things here

1. and the most important one.are u actually complaining about 2 units ? is this really worth the effort and time put in ...

2. percentages dnt work just like that,the lower the number of units get the trickier it gets.for example not all units fo to infirmiry if theyr killed,but if one gets killed,that one goes anyways

3. i understand that English is not ur first language but some words are just easy to remember and would be very helpful if u could just try and learn them,and not just in this post of urs.like league (instead of congregation) or HAMLET instead of suburn or village

this unit u mentioned isnt even as good as a golem in castle u want to be refunded back to u .and just one of it
May 2, 2020, 08:0005/02/20
11/11/16

fURY said:

few things here

1. and the most important one.are u actually complaining about 2 units ? is this really worth the effort and time put in ...

2. percentages dnt work just like that,the lower the number of units get the trickier it gets.for example not all units fo to infirmiry if theyr killed,but if one gets killed,that one goes anyways

3. i understand that English is not ur first language but some words are just easy to remember and would be very helpful if u could just try and learn them,and not just in this post of urs.like league (instead of congregation) or HAMLET instead of suburn or village

this unit u mentioned isnt even as good as a golem in castle u want to be refunded back to u .and just one of it

Yes, you're right, sorry for my little English, I'll try to remember these words. Anyway, if I understood correctly what you wrote, you were referring to the post of which I put the link, right? So ... The fact is: if it says 90% and you die 1, Plarium cannot say that 0.9 is rounded down! It is not 0.5, which could cause problems, it is 0.9 !. Then, as I said, the infirmary will revive you by PAYING SAPPHIRES 70% of the dead. Why then is there in my sapphire infirmary but not in the free one? maybe 0.7 rounds to 1 and 0.9 not ??? The sense is: make units with capacities that look beautiful, get customers to buy them (luckily I didn't) and then you screw them. Because the reality is this: if you want to use these units, you have to pay for sapphires. if you died 1 and revived it, where was their income? So, first you pay for them, then you pay to revive them. It is not the expense of sapphires per se, they are 60 sapphires, but it angers the method that uses the Plarium. They also said that it was first as I said, then they removed it because there were those who exploited it badly. Well, have you seen a post where they wrote it to warn you of this change? I yes, mine, after I complained ... But in Alina's post (of which I put the link) I don't seem to see anything that warns ... Am I wrong? So, given that, as I wrote in the post, it does not say "I revive 9 every 10 you lose" and no news has come to us about this change, I hope that soon (very soon, because now they will be almost 14 days have passed) either you give me back the sapphires or you let me find it in the catacombs.

However, besides this, my question was another, to which (perhaps because I used incorrect English) you did not answer me: if I sent jontun and 20 shade knight, what would happen? How many would go to the free infirmary in case one attacks me and kills me all ???

May 2, 2020, 09:4405/02/20
May 2, 2020, 10:19(edited)
08/09/15

ah no i understood u completely 

first u test with 2 units then ask about 20 units or more

let me assure u.percentages work very well over 10 units.so its gonna be normal for ur 20 units

then u introduce a jotun unit factor to this equation which revives the accompanying units if they die ..

the 90% is sure for this one if they die in hamlets so 18 will be revived... then it leaves 2 dead right ? if ur infirmiry is at 35% then u wont get anything back for jotun .so the  answer is 18 .this could still be wrong depending on ur infirmiry level or the dact that jotun bonus even applies too or not.in the end i could also be wrong which ill tell why,down here why is not really important even if i am

now,ur a good player, so ill give u another good advise...

by pointing the blame finger at plarium u wont gain anything,cause ,well,they wont understand u most of the time,even if they do these discussions over 2,3 units ?  do u know how many units i receive as rewards for free ?1000s of units . all by just scoring good brawl points,doing quests. 

those knight things u talked about ? i dnt even remember when i lost them.. 

they are even weaker than a golem,which i get 220 each week for free

this is ur game,ur game plan ,ur strategy,what u do is ur own decision but just read tutorials,ask others,learn and receive 100s units for free instead of complaining over 2,3 

i wont comment on this agen

good day
MicModerator
May 2, 2020, 14:4105/02/20
02/22/19
fURY said:

let me assure u.percentages work very well over 10 units.so its gonna be normal for ur 20 units

then u introduce a jotun unit factor to this equation which revives the accompanying units if they die ..

the 90% is sure for this one if they die in hamlets so 18 will be revived... then it leaves 2 dead right ? if ur infirmiry is at 35% then u wont get anything back for jotun .so the  answer is 18 .this could still be wrong depending on ur infirmiry level or the dact that jotun bonus even applies too or not.in the end i could also be wrong which ill tell why,down here why is not really important even if i am

by pointing the blame finger at plarium u wont gain anything,cause ,well,they wont understand u most of the time,even if they do these discussions over 2,3 units ?  do u know how many units i receive as rewards for free ?1000s of units . all by just scoring good brawl points,doing quests. 

this is ur game,ur game plan ,ur strategy,what u do is ur own decision but just read tutorials,ask others,learn and receive 100s units for free instead of complaining over 2,3 

good day
Hello Lord Fury , very good explanation, thank you very much for your contribution !
May 5, 2020, 19:3805/05/20
11/11/16

Mic999 said:

fURY said:

good day
Hello Lord Fury , very good explanation, thank you very much for your contribution !

Reply to message MIC999 that had written and closed the topic on Bug Reports. Back then, I had carefully read both Fury's answer and yours, but this excluded what I had written there. So this forum, as far as I seem to understand, is made to make its players express their ideas, the things we like and the things we don't like. Anyway, I don't care if Fury takes 1000 units per week or more, I don't care, because I'm not doing a race for whoever takes more units. I'm not in the same league as Fury, and he thinks he knows. I don't care if he's a player who spends or not, it's none of my business. I don't care if 1 shade knight is worth less than a golem, it's true, it's worth less than a golem. But this shows me how you work. I FULLY agree with the phrase that Fury wrote, "by pointing the blame finger at plarium u wont gain anything, cause, well, they wont understand u most of the time, "that's why I asked one last question about bug reports, because I was hoping that you only partially agreed what he said Instead now I have the proof that you fully agree This unit is worth 570 points But if it had been a 1 MILLION defense unit, would something have changed? NO. I wanted to know: your seriousness. I don't care if I spent half an hour writing here, but in this half hour I have decided what I had already thought, but now it is a decision: since I believe that you do not behave well with the players, I will be one of those players from whom you will never have a cent again. I had spent a little, but because I thought: there are paid games, which cost from 10 euros upwards, so why not give Plarium what I would give to some other games? I don't stop playing just because as a game it self it is beautiful, but above all because I don't stop playing after spending hours and money. By now I don't expect you to go back to the unit anymore, I was stupid to think so at the beginning. I hope I have been clear and have answered MIC999 completely. Have a nice day and a good game.

Dede

BiohazarDModerator
May 7, 2020, 02:5605/07/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

good day
Yeah it's not really worth worrying about whether you lose one extra unit to rounding or not.  If that's enough to make a significant difference in your army size, you probably weren't going to be doing much of anything anyways.