All Categories

Weorian Recruitmen Career problem

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 4, 2020, 20:0703/04/20

Hello good afternoon. I wanted to expose a mistake that happened to me today in The Weoriana Recruitment Career Tournament. I have been doing the Weorian battlefields, as he let me open them and I have arrived to activate 16 bonus, as he pointed it out above. At approximately 3:00 p.m. (Spanish time), the server was put into maintenance ... When reconnecting, the bonuses I had were no longer active ... I have continued to make the respective Weorian battlefields and have managed reach 9 activated bonuses ... but no sign of the 16 that I had before server maintenance ... I don't know what happened, but everything is true, as I tell you ... I hope you can see what happens. ..Although I guess I lost my bonus..Thanks in advance.

http://prntscr.com/rbnaeh

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2020, 20:4403/04/20
05/03/15

Given you league has clearly spamtastically abused the event to the point that it's nearly finished and you are all getting a free Grade V orb - don't expect too much sympathy from ppl here. I would also suggest not looking a gift horse in the mouth and drawing attention to yourselves tbh.

FYI they capped the bonuses at 100% in at the server update you noted.

I expect that what you are seeing (although the way you posted make it sound like bonuses had completely disappeared). 
MicModerator
Mar 5, 2020, 10:4003/05/20
02/22/19

Hello Lords , lol i have to admit that the Lord Thebeast has a little bit right  ... I would also suggest not looking a gift horse in the mouth !

I wish you all a good game and good battles !
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 6, 2020, 03:2303/06/20
10/04/13
AvAdaKedaVrA said:

Hello good afternoon. I wanted to expose a mistake that happened to me today in The Weoriana Recruitment Career Tournament. I have been doing the Weorian battlefields, as he let me open them and I have arrived to activate 16 bonus, as he pointed it out above. At approximately 3:00 p.m. (Spanish time), the server was put into maintenance ... When reconnecting, the bonuses I had were no longer active ... I have continued to make the respective Weorian battlefields and have managed reach 9 activated bonuses ... but no sign of the 16 that I had before server maintenance ... I don't know what happened, but everything is true, as I tell you ... I hope you can see what happens. ..Although I guess I lost my bonus..Thanks in advance.

http://prntscr.com/rbnaeh

Maybe next time don't cheat ;)  Plarium only reset the bonuses of people who were exploiting a glitch to get extra bonuses from the event...
Mar 10, 2020, 17:3303/10/20
01/22/16
Hi all, our league achieved the top tier without having to snide the results. But now I have over 3000 idols that I can't use due to the time restriction. The way to have done this was to make it possible to build all the troops within the time given. No boosts should have been needed, Should their be another of these contests we will be going only high enough to use our idols. As an aside when the building reaches 5 it asks for Sketches to go higher. So just another cash cow for Plarium. It isn't possible to complete the game for the vast majority of players. I haven't spent a bean on this game since Stoneheart was added.
MicModerator
Mar 11, 2020, 07:4103/11/20
02/22/19

Lucifer said:

Hi all, our league achieved the top tier without having to snide the results. But now I have over 3000 idols that I can't use due to the time restriction. The way to have done this was to make it possible to build all the troops within the time given. No boosts should have been needed, Should their be another of these contests we will be going only high enough to use our idols. As an aside when the building reaches 5 it asks for Sketches to go higher. So just another cash cow for Plarium. It isn't possible to complete the game for the vast majority of players. I haven't spent a bean on this game since Stoneheart was added.

Hello Lord Lucifer, i think you agree this units have a high power , so they are enough precious... don't you think that can not  be so easy to have them ? eheheh  precious things have a cost,in this case if you want to train more than you have to use the boosts !

I wish you a good  game and good battles !
Mar 11, 2020, 13:2203/11/20
Mar 11, 2020, 13:38(edited)
09/19/14

Mic999 said:

Hello Lord Lucifer, i think you agree this units have a high power , so they are enough precious... don't you think that can not  be so easy to have them ? eheheh  precious things have a cost,in this case if you want to train more than you have to use the boosts !

You already had to do something to earn the troops, you had to feed and lose troops into the Weorian BGs.

How can we seriously justify that obtaining the reward you earned should then also require you to use items that are only available in the significant quantities needed from the shop.

Past floor 6 you are losing troops and getting back idol rewards you can't use.

Lets be clear, the cost is in no way small or inconsequential level. Using up 10 floors of idols took 5 days of boosts to use up the idols AND a 50% boost active AND some degree of new lost arts (at a level behind sketches paywall). 

And if you ever had aspirations to be a large offence player and need to send offence against force limits then you pretty much absolutely have to take part in this event fully and spend the money. If you don't you and your league will be left in the dust compared to the people that do.

And if your league has any aspirations of being competitive and a top tier leagues you absolutely have to finish the event for the Grade V orb. As a senionr member of a league I feel blackmailed into take part or to let their league mates and friends down. Emotional blackmail to take part in loss making floors, presumably with the hope this pressurises you to buy back the losses.

You don't treat your worst enemies like this. So it leaves you wondering what Plarium actually feels about it customers. 

It is in no way a nice feeling to be treated like this. It is not nice to be a Plarium customer - locked into a game you are emotionally invested in but finding out it exists purely as a vehicle to the quickest, easiest buck for Plarium and nothing else.

MicModerator
Mar 11, 2020, 16:0503/11/20
02/22/19

Kings Guard said:

Mic999 said:

You already had to do something to earn the troops, you had to feed and lose troops into the Weorian BGs.

How can we seriously justify that obtaining the reward you earned should then also require you to use items that are only available in the significant quantities needed from the shop.

Past floor 6 you are losing troops and getting back idol rewards you can't use.

Lets be clear, the cost is in no way small or inconsequential level. Using up 10 floors of idols took 5 days of boosts to use up the idols AND a 50% boost active AND some degree of new lost arts (at a level behind sketches paywall). 

And if you ever had aspirations to be a large offence player and need to send offence against force limits then you pretty much absolutely have to take part in this event fully and spend the money. If you don't you and your league will be left in the dust compared to the people that do.

And if your league has any aspirations of being competitive and a top tier leagues you absolutely have to finish the event for the Grade V orb. As a senionr member of a league I feel blackmailed into take part or to let their league mates and friends down. Emotional blackmail to take part in loss making floors, presumably with the hope this pressurises you to buy back the losses.

You don't treat your worst enemies like this. So it leaves you wondering what Plarium actually feels about it customers. 

It is in no way a nice feeling to be treated like this. It is not nice to be a Plarium customer - locked into a game you are emotionally invested in but finding out it exists purely as a vehicle to the quickest, easiest buck for Plarium and nothing else.

Thank you very much for your feedback Lord  Klingsguard , i will pass it to the team ! 

I wish you a good game and good battles !