All Categories

If you want friends leave your name here ?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 3, 2020, 03:2002/03/20
02/03/20

The more friends you have, the more wraiths you can summon, and you can visit friends' castles every day and get resources as well. Making alliances gives you small rewards in the form of achievements. 

So if you want friends or allies, leave your name & co-ordinates here and we can all add each other. Once you add a friend, be sure to send out your free gift every day so you can get one back, and be sure to visit their castle daily so you can help them create wraiths and gather tributes.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 3, 2020, 11:5102/03/20
05/21/19

TristanBennett said:

The more friends you have, the more wraiths you can summon, and you can visit friends' castles every day and get resources as well. Making alliances gives you small rewards in the form of achievements.

So if you want friends or allies, leave your name & co-ordinates here and we can all add each other. Once you add a friend, be sure to send out your free gift every day so you can get one back, and be sure to visit their castle daily so you can help them create wraiths and gather tributes.

Hello and welcome to our Forum!

That's a nice idea! 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 3, 2020, 14:2802/03/20
Feb 3, 2020, 14:29(edited)
10/04/13

TristanBennett said:

Yeeess, populate my raiding list!  I'll make sure to visit your castle and get resources every day...

erm, I mean good idea :P

Feb 6, 2020, 11:5702/06/20
08/09/15

i get that ur trying to educate him by saying leaving names is a bad idea ,but cmon man cut him some slacks :D just the notion he represents, getting more army by summoning more wraithes for each other entails that he is a completely new player on platform altogether :D

it was actually kinda cute...

actually i havnt been attacked properly well over a year so ill even leave mine :D

fURY x: 1785 Y: -519 

Tristan ad me ill summon wraithes for u everyday my friend :p 

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 8, 2020, 04:1602/08/20
10/04/13
fURY said:

i get that ur trying to educate him by saying leaving names is a bad idea ,but cmon man cut him some slacks :D just the notion he represents, getting more army by summoning more wraithes for each other entails that he is a completely new player on platform altogether :D

it was actually kinda cute...

actually i havnt been attacked properly well over a year so ill even leave mine :D

fURY x: 1785 Y: -519 

Tristan ad me ill summon wraithes for u everyday my friend :p 

I was kidding, I'm mostly a defense player anyways.  But posting your cords on forums is a bad idea unless you want to get attacked.  And yeah, I'm sure he'll quickly learn that wraiths aren't worth the time it takes to click them.  
Feb 17, 2020, 13:2502/17/20
08/09/15

heya Tristan :p

u still havnt added me !

if ur in dark plains servers,add me 

ill try to protect u till u become strong enough to do so urself :p